Welcome to Gaia! ::

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Cat Sapphire

~tugs gently on the end of the ribbon~ Must we all wait until Christmas time?! gonk ~grins~

User Image
Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, c** possit, iubet.

-fends of the grabby hands-
Only one person gets to unite that bow, he won't be happy if someone else steals that pleasure from him.

Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Dana C Scott
*pet your kitten gently* heart

Vox_Draconis
Dana C Scott
Vox_Draconis

Dark, yep that is true, but shiny? What part of me is shiny? I wasn't oiled if that is what you were thinking....

Now there's an idea... *blink blink*

Dark skin always looks shiny to me, but a little extra glow never hurts. *tee hee*

Gaia post format _ winter

User Image

I should have kept my mouth shut....

User Image

Just stay away from the bow....

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Vox_Draconis

User Image

-fends of the grabby hands-
Only one person gets to unite that bow, he won't be happy if someone else steals that pleasure from him.

~quickly puts grabby hands behind back~ I know, I know... hope he appreciates the package, lol.
~offers hugs instead~

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Vox_Draconis

User Image

Yes very cold, it was frosty this morning.

It's been very windy here, blows right through a person.

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cat Sapphire

Vox_Draconis

Trying to play your tanks, but all tanks suddenly went blank for me... haven't seen that with my own eyes before, I wonder what's up. O.o

Kitten

18,375 Points
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Team Jet 75
Pesty Elf
katzenprosa
renahk
okay last coming here...fiance found a cat in the garden and captured....dunno boy or girl cause hide from us and my darling hate to be not alone...i don't think it was a good idea from him and i think somebody waiting for this kitty, did not afraid from ppl rolleyes

okay it solved...gave her some love and food and let her out from the house. if she has not home i think she will come back to us. purred so cute cat_4laugh

So, do you have a 2nd cat today? blaugh

not yet, i'm really sure she has a home where someone loves her. but if i see her again will call her and give her love again. if she lives somwhere near surely will see her again in the worst case in spring/summer
my dear silly girl really can't stand any other animals.....we could but she not and honestly i want her to have great years again and she is so stressed and bad when feel any smell of other animal...imagine when she see that LOL

Kitten

18,375 Points
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Team Jet 75
NocturnalVeil
Cat Sapphire

Vox_Draconis

Trying to play your tanks, but all tanks suddenly went blank for me... haven't seen that with my own eyes before, I wonder what's up. O.o

66632//66500 heart

o.O well i started to fear i will see that too cause i did not seen it yet LOL
ppl say that aquaium snowflake thing but i had no clue or idea about this all especially about what that snowlake can do when it's not in use o.O

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
katzenprosa
66632//66500 heart

ppl say that aquaium snowflake thing but i had no clue or idea about this all especially about what that snowlake can do when it's not in use o.O

Yeah I just read an announcement about that, but I haven't changed my tank decorations since 2012, and I don't have any snowflake in. sweatdrop

Kitten

18,375 Points
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Team Jet 75
NocturnalVeil
katzenprosa
66632//66500 heart

Yeah I just read an announcement about that, but I haven't changed my tank decorations since 2012, and I don't have any snowflake in. sweatdrop

yes.....i read in a siggy remove it from your invetory not from your tank...but really have no clue what it can do especially when it's not in use...weird...super weird..like what i'm still doing here XD
hehe, i know you don't sleep too much but for me this will be not enough till 4.30

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
katzenprosa
NocturnalVeil
katzenprosa
66632//66500 heart

yes.....i read in a siggy remove it from your invetory not from your tank...but really have no clue what it can do especially when it's not in use...weird...super weird..like what i'm still doing here XD
hehe, i know you don't sleep too much but for me this will be not enough till 4.30

Ah jeez, I'm having a moment of mule confusion, did I tell you I solved it or was that someone else? emotion_facepalm

Anyway, it was an aquarium luck chest in my tank, everything works again since I clicked it away. Makes me wonder which other stuff in the tank might cause a glitch...

Kitten

18,375 Points
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Team Jet 75
NocturnalVeil
katzenprosa
NocturnalVeil
katzenprosa
66632//66500 heart

Ah jeez, I'm having a moment of mule confusion, did I tell you I solved it or was that someone else? emotion_facepalm

Anyway, it was an aquarium luck chest in my tank, everything works again since I clicked it away. Makes me wonder which other stuff in the tank might cause a glitch...

lol sorry for the confusion i was just before logging off just pick freebies with the mules too so i seen the quote here..and stayed more than wanted
no it wasn't me...well i have in my tank tons of decoration sh** but those are working good it seems...this is just weirder and weirder....wondering about the resolve and it's not sounds too easy for me after these (but i'm stupid for programming)
going now really to sleep, good night for you too! emotion_hug

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
katzenprosa
lol sorry for the confusion i was just before logging off just pick freebies with the mules too so i seen the quote here..and stayed more than wanted
no it wasn't me...well i have in my tank tons of decoration sh** but those are working good it seems...this is just weirder and weirder....wondering about the resolve and it's not sounds too easy for me after these (but i'm stupid for programming)
going now really to sleep, good night for you too! emotion_hug

Now the ball dropped, not many on gaia goes to bed at this hour. Goodnight. xd

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Yes, I promise, Dracqi. Hands off the bow. *gives love to the kitten.*

Surprising that Nid didn't onom it. *nervous laugh*

Vox_Draconis
Dana C Scott
*pet your kitten gently* heart

Vox_Draconis
Dana C Scott
Vox_Draconis

Dark, yep that is true, but shiny? What part of me is shiny? I wasn't oiled if that is what you were thinking....

Now there's an idea... *blink blink*

Dark skin always looks shiny to me, but a little extra glow never hurts. *tee hee*

Gaia post format _ winter

User Image

I should have kept my mouth shut....

User Image

Just stay away from the bow....

Thirteenth Genius

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
NocturnalVeil
Cat Sapphire

Vox_Draconis

LUNDIN CRAST HAS FOUND A SOLUTION FOR THE TANK GLITCH!

REMOVE ALL YOUR AQUARIUM SNOWFLAKES FROM YOUR INVENTORY!

Your tank will be visible again!

THANK YOU LUNDIN CRAST!

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sandcoffin1994

LUNDIN CRAST HAS FOUND A SOLUTION FOR THE TANK GLITCH!

REMOVE ALL YOUR AQUARIUM SNOWFLAKES FROM YOUR INVENTORY!

Your tank will be visible again!

THANK YOU LUNDIN CRAST!

Uhm, actually, it was the aquarium luck chest that caused it, which was odd to say the least...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff