Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Consumer

Whatta_Hay
Nidorous
Whatta_Hay
pirate

Over sized vegetable. Now I know I didn't get any sleep. gonk Crawls to. Chews on
Noooooooooo!

Yeeees. emotion_omnomnom

Animal Consumer

Airess Riptide
Nidorous
Airess Riptide
Owo.. what a day..

...don't wanna be awake. gonk emotion_zzz Falls over I don't want to face the day. I want to go back to bed. gonk
haha.. everyone does..

Glad I am not the only one. gonk

Animal Consumer

Freaksrus
*snuggles in*

Hi there.

Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 1!

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
good morning Pesty! smile

Seasonal Loiterer

Queen-tintin

Hi Queenie! mrgreen heart

Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 119!

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin

How you doing? it's a day off for me smile ..and it's not raining!

Seasonal Loiterer

Pesty Elf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ELF SHOE TOSSING CONTEST User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You get 3 tosses per day.
Send a PM to Pesty Elf with the page number when you win.
See pg 1 for more details.

Seasonal Loiterer

Queen-tintin
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin

Yay! enjoy the day. biggrin

I'll bet we see rain in a day or 2. It's coming up from Florida. It's gotten cooler where I am....almost feels like Fall.

Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 881!

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin

I'll bet we see rain in a day or 2. It's coming up from Florida. It's gotten cooler where I am....almost feels like Fall.

It is fall here...all the leaves are changing colors , it's quite pretty actually! lots out back in the woods well actually everywhere!, gonna go for a walk today...we're lucky I heard in Alberta they got snow already, but not here out East, ours won't start till after Halloween at least! *smiles*

Seasonal Loiterer

Queen-tintin
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin

It is fall here...all the leaves are changing colors , it's quite pretty actually! lots out back in the woods well actually everywhere!, gonna go for a walk today...we're lucky I heard in Alberta they got snow already, but not here out East, ours won't start till after Halloween at least! *smiles*

The leaves here will be full of color in a week or 2, I think. Its still warm here during the day, but sure drops at night.
I was talking to ozkur last week and she said they had snow out west. I hate winter.

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin

The leaves here will be full of color in a week or 2, I think. Its still warm here during the day, but sure drops at night.
I was talking to ozkur last week and she said they had snow out west. I hate winter.

I know what you mean..winters here are long and cold! we get so much snow fall...then we have to shovel, would get a snow plower, but they can get pretty costly, though I do like skating with the kids, my son is pretty good! the girls not so much! and skiing , I'd love to do some!! The scenery can be breathtaking, unless you're blinded by the sun's reflection, lol! I think it's because of the humidity mixed with the coldness, makes it freezing cold...but don't be taking a quad out back , it may get stuck in the snow, it hapened to a friend of mine lol! too funny!

Seasonal Loiterer

Queen-tintin
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin

I know what you mean..winters here are long and cold! we get so much snow fall...then we have to shovel, would get a snow plower, but they can get pretty costly, though I do like skating with the kids, my son is pretty good! the girls not so much! and skiing , I'd love to do some!! The scenery can be breathtaking, unless you're blinded by the sun's reflection, lol! I think it's because of the humidity mixed with the coldness, makes it freezing cold...but don't be taking a quad out back , it may get stuck in the snow, it hapened to a friend of mine lol! too funny!

Yes, I agree, it's the humidity here that makes it so miserable.

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin

*smiels* well think I'l do something else now, have a good one!

Seasonal Loiterer

Queen-tintin
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin

See you later!~~

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin
Pesty Elf
Queen-tintin

See you later!~~

yes see you later! =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas