Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nidorous
No no, that IS what's giving me the problem, but not in the way you'd thought initially. No, it's because it's SO DAMN tedious that it's mind-blowing. I do a fairly good job of keeping them somewhat original, though I'm not going full ham with them, that'd just be TOO much...

Yeah, I'm not having a ton of trouble with races, it's just that I'm trying not to make too many, because when you have the ability to do anything, you feel like you have to do EVERYTHING, and I actually want to finish this story at some point... So I've limited myself to the staples, plus my twists on Human, and my 2 races.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Vox_Draconis
Shattered Ciel

Sounds kinda like Dragon*Con In ATL!

User Image
Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, c** possit, iubet.

-laughs- I like the sound of that!

Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus

Uuuughhhh! One of these years I will go to D*C <3..... Ugh so expensive though

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Vox_Draconis
Shattered Ciel

Any time! <3

I livestream the Commissions too! <3

User Image

Ooooo though I can't watch live stream on my kindle. sad
What are your prices for commissions?

Fully colored Chibis start at 10$ ( +2$ for every extra character you add to the image )
3/4 body to full body line art starts at 20$ Since I work on fairly large canvas sets...

and Flat color to Full color pieces range from 25-100+ depending on complexity and detail/back grounds...

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Djana Nana

-nuzzles- I missed you too. I'm finally starting to get back in the swing of my normal life. And I have the remnants of mac and cheese in my microwave that I cannot eat until the person vacuuming my house LEAVES. No, I'm not able to get the vacuum going personally yet. It's still a little heavy, and I barely manage to lift Ruby on days when I'm weak.

User Image

That has to be a good thing smile . Then perhaps once you are back on your feet you can bring Aiko and Niyami back to the RP table biggrin

I see, but you are on the mend so you will be weak for a while -hugs-

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vox_Draconis
Djana Nana

-nuzzles- I missed you too. I'm finally starting to get back in the swing of my normal life. And I have the remnants of mac and cheese in my microwave that I cannot eat until the person vacuuming my house LEAVES. No, I'm not able to get the vacuum going personally yet. It's still a little heavy, and I barely manage to lift Ruby on days when I'm weak.

User Image

That has to be a good thing smile . Then perhaps once you are back on your feet you can bring Aiko and Niyami back to the RP table biggrin

I see, but you are on the mend so you will be weak for a while -hugs-

My biggest issue right now is the diabetes. I can barely eat anything without my blood sugar going sky high, and little kitty over here hates shots. I take my blood sugar anywhere from 2-5 times a day, injections at least 3 at this rate, and worrying every time I eat. It's definitely frustrating and not my favorite side effect of all this. But 70lbs lost is quite impressive, and I'm working on the next 10. <3

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100

Hmmm.... u.u;

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Djana Nana

My biggest issue right now is the diabetes. I can barely eat anything without my blood sugar going sky high, and little kitty over here hates shots. I take my blood sugar anywhere from 2-5 times a day, injections at least 3 at this rate, and worrying every time I eat. It's definitely frustrating and not my favorite side effect of all this. But 70lbs lost is quite impressive, and I'm working on the next 10. <3

User Image

-huggles- well done on the weight loss though.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vox_Draconis
Djana Nana

User Image

-huggles- well done on the weight loss though.

I'm really proud of myself. I wouldn't wish the method on anyone, though. On my FB page I've got a picture of my scars, if you haven't seen them. I know they had to pull 5lbs of just organs out. ><

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Shattered Ciel

Fully colored Chibis start at 10$ ( +2$ for every extra character you add to the image )
3/4 body to full body line art starts at 20$ Since I work on fairly large canvas sets...

and Flat color to Full color pieces range from 25-100+ depending on complexity and detail/back grounds...

User Image

Do you take Gaia bribes? Payday is a long way away. sad

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Djana Nana

I'm really proud of myself. I wouldn't wish the method on anyone, though. On my FB page I've got a picture of my scars, if you haven't seen them. I know they had to pull 5lbs of just organs out. ><

User Image

I did see. Huge scars -hugs-

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Vox_Draconis
Shattered Ciel

User Image

Do you take Gaia bribes? Payday is a long way away. sad

Sometimes I do, I usually go by equal cash value to what they were in La V, and Such. it depends on when I have bills due if I can afford them..

I've been attempting to raise up some extra cash for this weekend ( which is failing... D: ) because I am going to the Ren Faire this Sunday...

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vox_Draconis
Djana Nana

User Image

I did see. Huge scars -hugs-

I'm glad it's over. My pancreas will more than likely never flare up as badly again. If it does, it won't survive the rest of it all. I might not survive the rest of it all. But I would have had pancreas cancer later if they didn't go in when they did. There's so many what if's and it could have's going on. I may never really be able to let go of what happened.

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Shattered Ciel

Sometimes I do, I usually go by equal cash value to what they were in La V, and Such. it depends on when I have bills due if I can afford them..

I've been attempting to raise up some extra cash for this weekend ( which is failing... D: ) because I am going to the Ren Faire this Sunday...

User Image

I will be waiting until payday then -sighs-

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Vox_Draconis
Shattered Ciel

User Image

I will be waiting until payday then -sighs-

I'll still doodle some Lil things for you in the mean time if you want~

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Djana Nana

I'm glad it's over. My pancreas will more than likely never flare up as badly again. If it does, it won't survive the rest of it all. I might not survive the rest of it all. But I would have had pancreas cancer later if they didn't go in when they did. There's so many what if's and it could have's going on. I may never really be able to let go of what happened.

User Image

-huggles tight-

I see, but you have your friends around you to help you through.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces