Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Consumer

Saduko Michinocha
I just want to say thank you! You guys are the best! see you next year!

You're welcome. Yes! Do stop by next year. 4laugh

Questionable Shapeshifter

Nidorous

4laugh emotion_kirakira D'aw. Thank you. LICK

don't worry about it cool anyways Merry Christmas, i hope it rains gifts and loads of love where ever your at XD
*Shield*

Animal Consumer

_winterdawnn
Nidorous

4laugh emotion_kirakira D'aw. Thank you. LICK

don't worry about it cool anyways Merry Christmas, i hope it rains gifts and loads of love where ever your at XD
*Shield*

Chuckles. I don't know if it'll do all that now, but it might do that again for the user base next year! It all depends on the help of donators and us elves and users that post with us. emotion_yatta BUT! I can say we sent out WAY more gifts this year compared to the few that stopped in last year.

Seasonal Loiterer

From the Elves to all of you.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you to our most-generous donators. Thank you to anyone who booty-grabbed this tank
or bought from our stores.
Thank you to our super wonderful regs. Thank you to our affiliates.

THANK YOU for making this a GREAT giveaway this season!

Our numbers of donators nearly doubled this year, and the amount of wish lists fulfilled more than tripled!! We're hoping for twice that next Christmas! 4laugh

Obsessed Lovergirl

Thank You for the Christmas gifts! Love all of you!!
Nidorous

Exactly!

rofl yea XD

Apocalyptic Reindeer

Nidorous
tigris cobaltchaos
thank you so much! i loved my gifts and i had a blast! the four of you are way better than Santa! yay for elves! heart

thank you, thank you!

DIE SANTA! emotion_omnomnom

Glad to hear you had fun with us. emotion_kirakira That DOES mean you're coming back next year, yeeeees?

yes, i shall be back next year. i hope we can do another tektek! i can start collecting letters

Apocalyptic Reindeer

Pesty Elf
From the Elves to all of you.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you to our most-generous donators. Thank you to anyone who booty-grabbed this tank
or bought from our stores.
Thank you to our super wonderful regs. Thank you to our affiliates.

THANK YOU for making this a GREAT giveaway this season!

Our numbers of donators nearly doubled this year, and the amount of wish lists fulfilled more than tripled!! We're hoping for twice that next Christmas! 4laugh

THANK YOU Pesty!
and Nid, Horace and Vox
this was a lovely place to be and you were all wonderful!

Animal Consumer

tigris cobaltchaos
Nidorous
tigris cobaltchaos
thank you so much! i loved my gifts and i had a blast! the four of you are way better than Santa! yay for elves! heart

thank you, thank you!

Glad to hear you had fun with us. emotion_kirakira That DOES mean you're coming back next year, yeeeees?

yes, i shall be back next year. i hope we can do another tektek! i can start collecting letters

emotion_kirakira Better be!

Another tektek would be fun. emotion_yatta Thinking of a few other games for next year too. ( already plotting while I gather up a name list for a summons thread. )

Apocalyptic Reindeer

Nidorous
tigris cobaltchaos
Nidorous
tigris cobaltchaos

thank you, thank you!

Another tektek would be fun. emotion_yatta Thinking of a few other games for next year too. ( already plotting while I gather up a name list for a summons thread. )

OMG! i just realized that you have a train!

well i suppose that the elves have to prep all year.
well if you need some one to bounce ideas off of i can help. i can be brutally honest...or just honest, lol

Devoted Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I just wanted to say thank you so much for the gifts and for the thread staying true to what it believes in. You guys are so great and I thank you for all that you do! I really really do hope that you had a merry christmas, and that you guys are enjoying your vacations! biggrin

Merry Christmas!

Animal Consumer

tigris cobaltchaos
Nidorous
tigris cobaltchaos
Nidorous
tigris cobaltchaos

thank you, thank you!

well if you need some one to bounce ideas off of i can help. i can be brutally honest...or just honest, lol

rofl Jinglybell gave it to me. 4laugh One I didn't have to make. emotion_yatta

Only some times, other times like Horace we go on vacation and come back late from it. stare

Sure. 4laugh

Animal Consumer

ShadowoftheMoon87
I just wanted to say thank you so much for the gifts and for the thread staying true to what it believes in. You guys are so great and I thank you for all that you do! I really really do hope that you had a merry christmas, and that you guys are enjoying your vacations! biggrin

Merry Christmas!

emotion_kirakira Thank you. whee We appreciate the kind words. You WILL be joining us next year too, riiiiiiight?

Apocalyptic Reindeer

Nidorous
tigris cobaltchaos
Nidorous
tigris cobaltchaos
Nidorous
tigris cobaltchaos

thank you, thank you!

rofl Jinglybell gave it to me. 4laugh One I didn't have to make. emotion_yatta

Only some times, other times like Horace we go on vacation and come back late from it. stare

Sure. 4laugh

rofl
i wonder how long she spent making it? lol

you should go on a vacation!

Devoted Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nidorous
ShadowoftheMoon87

Merry Christmas!

emotion_kirakira Thank you. whee We appreciate the kind words. You WILL be joining us next year too, riiiiiiight?

Of Course Me and My wife Charlene will smile We love your thread and everyone that is in it. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff