emotion_hug
PhAkE_Lovenote
shamantra
PhAkE_Lovenote
shamantra
PhAkE_Lovenote
I hope everyone had a really awsome Christmas today biggrin emotion_hug
It was!!!!! How was yours? emotion_hug

That is awsome. biggrin emotion_hug Mine was pretty great aswell.
did you decide not to restock your tank sad

My ranven died just this morning. sweatdrop I just logged on maybe 20 mins. ago. haven't gotten to that part for my tank just yet. I been checking meassages so far. sad sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

I'll still grab, even if its just a jelly emotion_bigheart
shamantra
emotion_hug
PhAkE_Lovenote
shamantra
PhAkE_Lovenote
shamantra
PhAkE_Lovenote
I hope everyone had a really awsome Christmas today biggrin emotion_hug
It was!!!!! How was yours? emotion_hug

My ranven died just this morning. sweatdrop I just logged on maybe 20 mins. ago. haven't gotten to that part for my tank just yet. I been checking meassages so far. sad sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

haha Thanks. emotion_hug I think i just about have enough of a restock of my dolphins and airsharks to prepare to get them back in my tank. smile

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
PhAkE_Lovenote
shamantra
emotion_hug
PhAkE_Lovenote
shamantra
PhAkE_Lovenote

haha Thanks. emotion_hug I think i just about have enough of a restock of my dolphins and airsharks to prepare to get them back in my tank. smile

Sweet! I miss them cool
shamantra
PhAkE_Lovenote
shamantra
emotion_hug
PhAkE_Lovenote
shamantra
PhAkE_Lovenote

Sweet! I miss them cool

I really am missing them around aswell. emotion_kirakira

Animal Consumer

oni kori ryu
Rubai Sora
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous

Well it is Squall, alright, the guy who thinks everything is lame and just wants to hide in a corner and his most over used line is "Whatever..."
Not to mention he's drug around by the pushy Rinoa, who he some how for some reason later feels motivated to save. ( Personally would let her die. 4laugh )

*laughs* There is a reason why me and my friends call Squall the Emo God. I think you're not alone with the wish to kill Rinoa if the fics I read are any indication~ Then again, some of those fics make Rinoa and Squall siblings by using logic while other fics make her go insane.

Can't we just...kill her. crying

I wish... The only good part about her was her outfit.....

I will say - there is one writer that actually made me like a Rinoa/Squall fic.

I think that's what bothered me most about the story, is that there 3 discs of angst and there all of a sudden, I will do everything to save her! It always seemed really forced to me. >.> But Squall is my character in the Dissadia games. ^^ And I was SOOO happy that Selphie and Seifer are in Kingdom Hearts.

See, I think Kingdom hearts ruined final fantasy characters. scream
Not to mention they talk too dang much in those games. And some of it is rather pointless and boring. Can firmly say, Not a fan.

But I DO agree with the 3 discs of angst, then the 4th was all. "Oh, I MUST save her" And here I am all: "No, really, you don't, let her float away in space and die. NO ONE WILL MISS HER."

In Dissadia Cloud and Sephiroth, in the second, Laguna is added to that line up.

Animal Consumer

Noe Shu
Same time next year guys?

Always man. blaugh As long as we're able, we'll be opening like clock work. AND WE'LL GET THE FATMAN NEXT YEAR!

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
emotion_hug
Nidorous
Noe Shu
Same time next year guys?

Always man. blaugh As long as we're able, we'll be opening like clock work. AND WE'LL GET THE FATMAN NEXT YEAR!

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
emotion_hug
Nidorous
oni kori ryu
Rubai Sora
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous

Well it is Squall, alright, the guy who thinks everything is lame and just wants to hide in a corner and his most over used line is "Whatever..."
Not to mention he's drug around by the pushy Rinoa, who he some how for some reason later feels motivated to save. ( Personally would let her die. 4laugh )

*laughs* There is a reason why me and my friends call Squall the Emo God. I think you're not alone with the wish to kill Rinoa if the fics I read are any indication~ Then again, some of those fics make Rinoa and Squall siblings by using logic while other fics make her go insane.

Can't we just...kill her. crying

I wish... The only good part about her was her outfit.....

I will say - there is one writer that actually made me like a Rinoa/Squall fic.

I think that's what bothered me most about the story, is that there 3 discs of angst and there all of a sudden, I will do everything to save her! It always seemed really forced to me. >.> But Squall is my character in the Dissadia games. ^^ And I was SOOO happy that Selphie and Seifer are in Kingdom Hearts.

See, I think Kingdom hearts ruined final fantasy characters. scream
Not to mention they talk too dang much in those games. And some of it is rather pointless and boring. Can firmly say, Not a fan.

But I DO agree with the 3 discs of angst, then the 4th was all. "Oh, I MUST save her" And here I am all: "No, really, you don't, let her float away in space and die. NO ONE WILL MISS HER."

In Dissadia Cloud and Sephiroth, in the second, Laguna is added to that line up.

Loyal Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Eeeeee! Ilove my presents<3 Thank you so much, Pesty and Horace <3 I'm wearing them right now.

Dangerous Risk-Taker

13,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
thank you to pesty and all of the elves for making my christmas a little brighter this year. I truly appreciate it! heart heart

Dangerous Risk-Taker

13,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
shamantra

grabbed your booty!!!!

3212/1404!! heart heart heart heart

Seasonal Loiterer

dianarchy
thank you to pesty and all of the elves for making my christmas a little brighter this year. I truly appreciate it! heart heart

*happy* heart

Seasonal Loiterer

shamantra
Happy winding down of Christmas, thanks to the elves for all you do to make gaia a better place to be heart heart

aww, thanks! heart We do it 'cause we enjoy it. 4laugh

Seasonal Loiterer

ii pixie ii
Thank you very much for Owlpocalypse. Well worth the wait. 3nodding

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. emotion_bigheart

Those boots! whee One of Pesty's favorite items. biggrin

Happy New Year!

Kajnn's Queen

WeAreDimes TogetherForever

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas ouo~
Here's to a happy new year as well!

Quick Reply