• Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nidorous
selphietilmitt5
Nidorous
selphietilmitt5
Pesty Elf
selphietilmitt5

Hi Selphie, glad to see you here! And your list has been noted. =)

oh wow it jumped 4 pages already @-@ lol....well thanks hehe smile and glad to be here

Wanders over to chew on. You look tasty. Remind me of a marshmallow.

nuuuuu! I'm a vanilla ice cream with caramel all over? X3

Even better. emotion_omnomnom

be careful of the green part of this mess? Xp
Pesty Elf
Abel Clarin

So noted. =)
Thanks 3nodding

Cluttered Cat

Hello thread! Got home from work, ate some Carl's Jr since I saw a sign about their new Orea Cookie Ice Cream Sandwhich - just HAD to have it, so I bought lunch, too - and I'm in the middle of watching an episode of Charmed - SO glad Netflix put it on Instant queue.

Ruthless Raider

15,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Back again, I come bearing donations.

Sparkly Shopper

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
OtherWorldShukumei
Hello thread! Got home from work, ate some Carl's Jr since I saw a sign about their new Orea Cookie Ice Cream Sandwhich - just HAD to have it, so I bought lunch, too - and I'm in the middle of watching an episode of Charmed - SO glad Netflix put it on Instant queue.

CHARMED!!!! heart heart heart

wait...you are talking about the show about 3 sisters that are witches right? XB

Cluttered Cat

selphietilmitt5

wait...you are talking about the show about 3 sisters that are witches right? XB
*nods eagerly* I watched the first 2 seasons while I had the DVD option with Netflix. But now that it's finally on Instant queue, I can pick up from where I left off. biggrin

When that show was going on, I was more into watching Buffy, but I've always wanted to see it.

Sparkly Shopper

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
OtherWorldShukumei
selphietilmitt5

*nods eagerly* I watched the first 2 seasons while I had the DVD option with Netflix. But now that it's finally on Instant queue, I can pick up from where I left off. biggrin

When that show was going on, I was more into watching Buffy, but I've always wanted to see it.

oh I finished all of it early this year...cause the library that used to be close to us was loaning tv series dvd

I wasn't able to see it all as well when it aired cause the country I used to lived in was kinda slow on having it and I guess I wasn't able to keep up with their schedule XB

Cluttered Cat

selphietilmitt5
oh I finished all of it early this year...cause the library that used to be close to us was loaning tv series dvd

I wasn't able to see it all as well when it aired cause the country I used to lived in was kinda slow on having it and I guess I wasn't able to keep up with their schedule XB
Ah. Good you got to see it though. I rather like it. Still like Buffy more though.

Sparkly Shopper

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
OtherWorldShukumei
selphietilmitt5

Ah. Good you got to see it though. I rather like it. Still like Buffy more though.

I liked Charmed more...all about witches..which is why I like this new show called The Secret Cirlce...witches 4laugh

Cluttered Cat

selphietilmitt5
I liked Charmed more...all about witches..which is why I like this new show called The Secret Cirlce...witches 4laugh
I'm a vampire (excluding Twilight) fan. I go with fantasy and magic in general, but I'm more likely to read a book of vampires over witches. If it's got both, then total bonus.

Vampire movies/shows can be rather silly though. xd

Obsessed Lovergirl

Nidorous
Tempest Lorelay
Work was crazy. eek

Your's too? What made your's crazy tonight?

I ended up working three jobs tonight.

I work at a movie theater and Breaking Dawn opened.

Sparkly Shopper

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
OtherWorldShukumei
selphietilmitt5
I'm a vampire (excluding Twilight) fan. I go with fantasy and magic in general, but I'm more likely to read a book of vampires over witches. If it's got both, then total bonus.

Vampire movies/shows can be rather silly though. xd

I don't like books xd ....well a good Vampire show is Vampire Diaries lol...it isn't like heavy cliche Vampire stories..well I think it's not haha

Cluttered Cat

selphietilmitt5
I don't like books xd ....well a good Vampire show is Vampire Diaries lol...it isn't like heavy cliche Vampire stories..well I think it's not haha
I've heard of it, but I've never sat down to watch it. I figure I'll give it a try one of these days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff