Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Consumer

ShadowoftheMoon87
Nidorous
ShadowoftheMoon87
I just wanted to say thank you so much for the gifts and for the thread staying true to what it believes in. You guys are so great and I thank you for all that you do! I really really do hope that you had a merry christmas, and that you guys are enjoying your vacations! biggrin

Merry Christmas!

emotion_kirakira Thank you. whee We appreciate the kind words. You WILL be joining us next year too, riiiiiiight?

Of Course Me and My wife Charlene will smile We love your thread and everyone that is in it. biggrin

emotion_kirakira emotion_yatta Good! We look forward to seeing you two again next year with us!

Seasonal Loiterer

Pesty Elf
From the Elves to all of you.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you to our most-generous donators. Thank you to anyone who booty-grabbed this tank
or bought from our stores.
Thank you to our super wonderful regs. Thank you to our affiliates.

THANK YOU for making this a GREAT giveaway this season!

Our numbers of donators nearly doubled this year, and the amount of wish lists fulfilled more than tripled!! We're hoping for twice that next Christmas! 4laugh

Tipsy Reveler

Nidorous
Only some times, other times like Horace we go on vacation and come back late from it. stare

Sure. 4laugh

Dude, you gotta know how to get the best travel deals. More money for the bar that way wink

A toast to our donators, recipients, and my fellow elves, who understand what life is like with pointy ears and curly shoes. yum_coldone

Animal Consumer

Horace The Elf
Nidorous
Only some times, other times like Horace we go on vacation and come back late from it. stare

Sure. 4laugh

Dude, you gotta know how to get the best travel deals. More money for the bar that way wink

A toast to our donators, recipients, and my fellow elves, who understand what life is like with pointy ears and curly shoes. yum_coldone

Wiggles into Horace's suitcase in that case whee Best deal yet. Make Horace pay for bag storage! emotion_yatta

Seasonal Loiterer

Nidorous
Horace The Elf
Nidorous

Sure. 4laugh

Wiggles into Horace's suitcase in that case whee Best deal yet. Make Horace pay for bag storage! emotion_yatta

I wanna go too!

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image
Please don't go, I want you to stay..

Nidorous

(Sorry if I shouldn't be posting right now!)

True, and hopefully he stays an ex. xP The move is indeed over, but we're stuck in a nasty apartment for now til we can find a nicer one.

Sooo sorry for the late reply! Been spending the holidays with my mom and hubby, and then I was sick for three days. X_X

I loved the gifts!
User Image||||||
She is||||||||||||||||||
f o r e v e r||||||
his..

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nidorous
Quote:

Hey, thanks very much for the gift and the profile!
I'm at a loss as for what I want to do on my profile now, though. x.x Nid, I'll get a pm going and a pattern made on colour lovers, for my ideas have changed again.
Even though the season's gone, are you still going to be around Gaia? I'd like to check on you every now and then since you were really cool to me when I was here.
And sorry if posting is closed... I finally got a chance to log on and mess around for a few hours.

Anxious Fatcat

11,640 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
crying ima miss you elves .

Loyal Vampire

10,575 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Thank you everyone Happy Holidays
Nidorous
Hoshiko Ai
Horace The Elf
Hoshiko Ai
Horace The Elf

Pretty much. We know prices go up or down unexpectedly, and we're not going to get our shorts wadded up if today's 70K item on your list is 80K tomorrow. If you can predict that, you don't need us, you need to work on Wall Street biggrin .

Do I have to put down 5 items? What if I only have two items that I want and one of them is under 75k? Can I still put those 2 down and hopefully get one of them? >.<

As long as one of them is, it's good. The problem is some people ask for only one item and it's 10 million gold or something and it's like "Dude, we're not made of gold. We want to give you a present, but you gotta help us out here." So yeah, as long as one of them is under, you should be good to go.

Hmm...so I'll just post it here? >.< Sorry for asking so many questions I'm quite new here xD

My wishes:
Bubu Kitty Plushie
and
Kitten Star

Thank you for being so kind! smile

emotion_zzz noted emotion_drool

I know this is quite late but I wasn't able to access internet for the past few weeks >u< so here's a late merry christmas and happy new year to you! Thanks for the gift <3

Animal Consumer

Ack!

To all:

Kateh_the_Shifa

ROSE MINTS

Kiddo Desu

Hoshiko Ai

Hi! whee

To those giving thanks, you're welcome. whee Do join us again next year!

Pesty's summoning thread for next year SUBSCRIBE! If you want a notice of when we'll be open again, subscribe to us! emotion_yatta

At anyone needing to talk to me, will miss me that much, I will be on gaia here on and off through out the year, so you may drop me a PM. blaugh

Shaggy Waffles

15,800 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Nidorous

At anyone needing to talk to me, will miss me that much, I will be on gaia here on and off through out the year, so you may drop me a PM. blaugh

crying Uggi miss you!

Tipsy Reveler

*snore*

*urp*

*hugs keg*

*snorts sand, drinks beer, goes back to sleep*

Dedicated Businesswoman

11,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
i don't giv away anything when i click to donate to animals on that site right?? o.O cuz i just did so... confused scared

Seasonal Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Waking up the thread so it can be bookmarked. cat_4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces