Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Conversationalist

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Nidorous
candysorbai
I'm so glad I was able to participate this year and hopefully will be back next year!

You can be notified when we take up posting again here.

You can subscribe to this thread, no chatter, just notices on when pesty's opens up

Oh thats actually really helpful. Thank you!

Animal Consumer

candysorbai
Nidorous
candysorbai
I'm so glad I was able to participate this year and hopefully will be back next year!

You can subscribe to this thread, no chatter, just notices on when pesty's opens up

Welcome. blaugh

Questionable Shapeshifter

Thank you elves for the present and for working so hard 3nodding
it must have been such a busy week for you guys, just like it was for me in irl.
your efforts are greatly appreciated ^^
*gives a mountain of eggnog to Nid* wink

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
Thank you elves for the present. emotion_kirakira

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
emotion_hug
Nidorous
candysorbai
Nidorous
candysorbai

Welcome. blaugh

Don't know if it's okay to post still, just wanted to give you a hug, and say, anyone's welcome to come chat at my place!

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
is it really closed sad

Animal Consumer

_winterdawnn
Thank you elves for the present and for working so hard 3nodding
it must have been such a busy week for you guys, just like it was for me in irl.
your efforts are greatly appreciated ^^
*gives a mountain of eggnog to Nid* wink

Egg....nog.... emotion_kirakira Sticks tongue in it so no one else wants it. emotion_yatta All mine! emotion_drool

Animal Consumer

gonrosie2112
is it really closed sad

We are open to chat only until the first or so of the year. Present / wishlists are closed.

Animal Consumer

shamantra
emotion_hug
Nidorous
candysorbai
Nidorous
candysorbai

Welcome. blaugh

Don't know if it's okay to post still, just wanted to give you a hug, and say, anyone's welcome to come chat at my place!

emotion_drool Yeah, we're open til the first of the year or so for chat mostly. blaugh But I am sure you'll see me at your place from time to time now that I don't have to run around and prepare for things here.

Interesting Hunter

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Nidorous
Glad you guys liked my letter to the elves blaugh Thanks for the Astra emotion_kirakira

Animal Consumer

Seraphine92
Nidorous
Glad you guys liked my letter to the elves blaugh Thanks for the Astra emotion_kirakira

You're welcome. blaugh Thanks for participating and hanging with us this year. 4laugh

Interesting Hunter

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Nidorous
Seraphine92
Nidorous

You're welcome. blaugh Thanks for participating and hanging with us this year. 4laugh
The pleasure was all mine 4laugh Have a Happy New Year and a good year to follow! heart

Animal Consumer

Seraphine92
Nidorous
Seraphine92
Nidorous

The pleasure was all mine 4laugh Have a Happy New Year and a good year to follow! heart

You too. 4laugh Come see us again next year.

Interesting Hunter

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Nidorous
Seraphine92
Nidorous
Seraphine92
Nidorous

You too. 4laugh Come see us again next year.
I will be here blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces