Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
yum_strawberry yum_strawberry User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About me C:
Hi everyone!!! C: I'm Reverouge and I own a Charity named Charming junkie X3 I made my own quest thread because I myself also wants to have my own quest lol.. jk well because I cannot for touch the charitie's funds for my personal needs.. that's why I made this hope you stay and chat, and any junk would make this sweet girl's big heart happy :]..
About the guy below C;
Lol he is my friend whom I met in rally xD he is nice and awesome xDi don't know anything about him that much..., because when I try to ask him he replies "SECRET" so how would I know anything if it is always censored with secrets lol, but I do respect his privacy im no stalker that's so eeewes they are awesome lol... it's for people who are idk.. x3 emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HELP ME PLEASE >.< ?
Any thing would be awesome I'm soon desperate to get this Cx

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/p-i-c-q-junkies/t.75621701/] [img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc436/ReverougexD/Banner-QUEEST-f.gif[/img][/url]

Greedy Noob

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thank you awesome donators!!!! Wooot I heart you!

yum_strawberry
yum_strawberry
yum_strawberry
yum_strawberry

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150