Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

whats LIFe?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 8, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Outrageous Quest[B/]

I need peoples help! i have 2.5k and i want Fairywings. The estimated worth is 40k. So i need a lot more! So please Bump or Donate

~Donators~
People who have helped me in other quests and need recognition.
1. -Elie- heart
2. gmqlbk heart
3. Dark_girl_for_u heart
4. Maxter heart
5. Gohaku heart
6.Setsuna010 heart
7. IdoEvil heart
8. Kamikun heart
9. ChronoBlades heart
10. Zelgadis heart
11. Icha heart
12. Sinprex heart
13. 8Silent8 heart
14. Ludacris666 heart
15. Katherine Blake heart
16. Fluff E da Hip Hop Bunny heart
17. ice zephyr random heart
18. PQUAILDRUMMER heart
19. Kirashanti heart
20. [Demonic One] heart

Want your name on here? Then you kno what to do!
BuMP! eek
bBUuMp domokun
bBuUmMp wink
LalA redface
GOnK stressed
Frustration scream
Hiya! Umm...can you check on something for me? Can you see if in Barton town shop you can buy the Cave top? It's not working for me. I'll give you the money after you buy it, plus some extra for the trouble. Will you help me? sad
bump heart
Xx_Mireille_xX
Hiya! Umm...can you check on something for me? Can you see if in Barton town shop you can buy the Cave top? It's not working for me. I'll give you the money after you buy it, plus some extra for the trouble. Will you help me? sad

Sorry im broke!
iwubscarebears
Xx_Mireille_xX

Sorry im broke!

Oh, it's okay. I'll find someone else. I hope you get your wings. You have a long journey. Good luck! biggrin
Xx_Mireille_xX
iwubscarebears
Xx_Mireille_xX

Sorry im broke!

Oh, it's okay. I'll find someone else. I hope you get your wings. You have a long journey. Good luck! biggrin

Thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces