Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Pixitella
♥ It isnt but still. gonk you pay how much and an attack misses its like classified_fu rofl I checked out the GCD for the item list. No event items yet.
Yeaahhhh I have only missed 2 times and have hit about 15 times. So it is rather annoying to miss :/ And that really sucks, it would make it worth it to pay to spin the wheel if it was event items in my opinion.

Wrathful Warrior

29,390 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
School... err... college.... will keep me distracted for a while... but I'm still here!

Sugary Gaian

Seava
Pixitella
♥ It isnt but still. gonk you pay how much and an attack misses its like classified_fu rofl I checked out the GCD for the item list. No event items yet.
Yeaahhhh I have only missed 2 times and have hit about 15 times. So it is rather annoying to miss :/ And that really sucks, it would make it worth it to pay to spin the wheel if it was event items in my opinion.
♥ there's going to be other games so~ we should wait. BTW, THERE'S A UNIQUE CHARM! gonk how do we get it? DDDD:

Sugary Gaian

Lance3588
School... err... college.... will keep me distracted for a while... but I'm still here!
♥ Hey Lance! c: I am about to go but glad to know you are still here. c:

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Pixitella
♥ there's going to be other games so~ we should wait. BTW, THERE'S A UNIQUE CHARM! gonk how do we get it? DDDD:
WHAT?! WHERE?! Dangiittt I have no clue D:

Sugary Gaian

Seava
Pixitella
WHAT?! WHERE?! Dangiittt I have no clue D:

Info: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/spirit-of-the-summer-event-item-list-discussion/t.93757633/

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Pixitella

Info: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/spirit-of-the-summer-event-item-list-discussion/t.93757633/
Someone just said that it might come from that wheel game. :l I reaaaalllly hope that it isn't from that stupid game.

Wrathful Warrior

29,390 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
Pixitella
Lance3588
♥ Hey Lance! c: I am about to go but glad to know you are still here. c:
Yep! I've been gone for quite some time. I'm noticing that the changes in menu navigation are still unfamiliar to me, but I'll get it down soon enough!

I'll see you when you return!

Wrathful Warrior

29,390 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
Mmm... someone pick what I shall wear next...

Wrathful Warrior

29,390 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
Lance3588
Mmm... someone pick what I shall wear next...
Silence... it is golden...? confused

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Dear participants: I will go over the entries and send out prizes soon... soon... should be before the 31st....

Sugary Gaian

Seava
Someone just said that it might come from that wheel game. :l I reaaaalllly hope that it isn't from that stupid game.
♥ Hmmm~ it might actually. For level 3. I actually got like a 10 earlier and it gave me a star charm.

Sugary Gaian

Lance3588
Yep! I've been gone for quite some time. I'm noticing that the changes in menu navigation are still unfamiliar to me, but I'll get it down soon enough!

I'll see you when you return!
♥ Its not that hard. c: click on Gaiaonline for Home. Then the other tabs have their own names. XD

I am back! >D

Wrathful Warrior

29,390 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
Toriki-chi
Dear participants: I will go over the entries and send out prizes soon... soon... should be before the 31st....
Is it too late to make a story?

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Lance3588
Is it too late to make a story?

Yep. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers