Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Giver

Well, that was only 5 days later... so...

I don't want to just quit, but considering my current interests and life activities, I don't find myself really wanting to be on Gaia like I used to. Usually coming into the charity and some holiday event giveaway brings me back into it, but I haven't felt motivated enough to do so. I'm partly afraid if I do make the decision to leave and donate all of my stuff, it'll turn into a big event, and I'll enjoy myself again, and regret getting rid of so much. XD

Currently, I've gotten to work from home since mid-March. I got to do distance learning with my son and play lots of Animal Crossing. A new streamer I was watching Animal Crossing for ended up playing some Civilization VI, and it looked interesting... so I've been obsessing over that for like the last month. I got a new babysitter for my son (kinda on accident), and I work in the office 2 days a week for about 4 hours. Ordering groceries through the Walmart app and getting it dumped in my trunk, so I haven't ventured out too much.
We had a potential Covid-scare towards the beginning, but my boyfriend tested negative, and he ended up having bronchial pneumonia. I caught it, too, and that whole month just sucked. Slightly recovered, but still felt gross, so I had my lungs checked out and considered some allergies. Lungs were clear, and the only thing I'm allergic to on the panel is cat dander. Already knew that, but are the cats really killing me that bad? XD
I'm helping out a guy with a potential Extra Life event this year. Been coordinating a lot there, and I'm excited to help out the kids this year. We're not really supposed to off-site advertise, but if you want to check out some details on the charity and what I'm doing... https://www.extra-life.org/participant/400742
Been using GrubHub a lot. The Plus service paid for itself multiple times these last few months. My boyfriend went on a diet very recently, so I've been able to incorporate a few more healthy options into our meals. It's been awhile since I've had asparagus, and the burger with lettuce instead of buns was pretty good.
And... that's my life happenings in a nutshell?

Eloquent Regular

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50
OtherWorldShukumei
Your_Destiny_Awaits
So... it's been over a month since I visited this place? rofl
Ugh. It's been over another month... I should just call it. >.<

no you should not just call it gonk

I come here for social life in this time of craziness

Cluttered Cat

conquestfrontier
OtherWorldShukumei
Your_Destiny_Awaits
So... it's been over a month since I visited this place? rofl
Ugh. It's been over another month... I should just call it. >.<

no you should not just call it gonk

I come here for social life in this time of craziness
I'm up to another month since I've posted in my charity! rofl

I'd still keep my main and do all that, but since I haven't done any charity stuff or felt to motivation to set something up... sad I think I have an idea though. Maybe I'll post something uncomplicated this month. See if I do it by the end of the week. Haha.

Eloquent Regular

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50
OtherWorldShukumei
I'm up to another month since I've posted in my charity! rofl

I'd still keep my main and do all that, but since I haven't done any charity stuff or felt to motivation to set something up... sad I think I have an idea though. Maybe I'll post something uncomplicated this month. See if I do it by the end of the week. Haha.

it's ok, you don't need to do stuff just hangout casual and talk? That's what I like to do but there's no body really to talk to sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff