No 0.13571428571429 13.6% [ 19 ]
I didn't know you had a guild... 0.4 40.0% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 401 402 403 > >> >>> »|

Interesting Nerd

User Image

User Image

Hello!
Hello and welcome to The Cute and Cuddly Charity. If this is your first time here please be sure to read the first few posts, you don't want to miss any important information.

About The Charity:
I have been a member of Gaia since the days of Go-Gaia, and I have been on some pretty outrageous quests over the years that I would not have been able to complete without the help of some pretty generous Gaians. This is my way of showing thanks to everyone who has helped out over the years.

Please give us some love. If you let us know that you have given us a <3 we will return the favor if you have a link in your signature.

The Cute and Cuddly Charity Staff:
Miss Esa - Owner
Finc Das - Accountant and Treasurer
Cute and Cuddly Charity - Mule Account

About Miss Esa:
Hello, my name is Esa, I am 25 years old, and I am a free lance photographer.
I have been on Gaiaonline since 2003. This is my third account. I abandoned my first account because I hated the username and my second account was hacked years ago. After the hacking incident I gave away everything I had left and now I'm back after a year and a half hiatus!

About Finc Das
My name is Finc, and I have been on Gaia since 2004. (This is my second account.) I mainly stay in the Quests and Charity Subforum, but sometimes you can find me in the Questions and Assistance Forum. I love helping people out.

We also offer tons of prizes and contests in our charity guild, as well as raffles, mini events, and so much more. Its free to join, so stop on by.

Table of Contents:
1. Welcome to The CCC
2. Rules and Donation form
3. Donators and Donations
4. Contests
5. Charity Events
6. Lotto
7. Affiliates
8. Reserved
User Image

User Image

Interesting Nerd

Rules and Important Information:

* Please don't come in here and beg for gold or items, stick around and chat and you'll be more likely to get a donation.

* Please don't advertise your thread in mine. A link in your signature will do just fine.

* Follow the TOS.

* Please be literate. The harder you are to understand, the less likely you are to receive a donation.

* If you win a contest you have not received your prize in 48 hours feel free to PM me or he Charity Mule about your winnings.

* You must post at least 15 times before filling out a donation form. Please keep track of the number of posts you have, and once you reach ten you may post the donation form. They do not have to be bumps. Chats and conversations do count towards this.

* Do not, under any circumstances, PM me or Finc Das, or anyone else from the thread asking for donations.

* Please send all donations for the charity to Cute and Cuddly Charity. I am also on a quest and do not want to mix charity items and gold on my account. Also, all donations and prizes will come from Cute and Cuddly Charity.

* Just to make sure you have read the rules, before you can receive a donation I would like you to please post a picture of a raccoon. You will not be qualified for a donation unless this is done.

* If you do not accept a trade from the charity in 14 days we do have the right to cancel the trade.

User Image

Donation Form:

[quote="Finc Das"] [/quote][align=right] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Mikomi_Hatake/raccoon_pixel_by_raccooness-d4jw0cx.gif[/IMG][/align]
Name or User Name:
Gaia Join Date:
Total number of posts on Gaia:
My Quest:
My quest progress:
Link or banner:

Beloved Prophet

Hello there, I am the charity accountant/treasurer. Please make sure all donations are sent to our charity mule, Cute and Cuddly Charity. Any amount of gold/items are appreciated, even 'junk' items. Some of the users we donate to are looking for game items, so those are helpful too.

I am a stickler for rules, and I will check that you have followed the three steps before sending out donations. If you follow the rules you have a great chance of receiving a donation.

Interesting Nerd

*...Games and Contests...*

Miss Esa's Monthly TekTek Extravaganza
Current Theme: TBD
Prize: TBD
You can find the tektek contest thread here.

Random Numbers Game:
Generate a random number: 1-1000.
If it is a 7, 77, or 777 you win 2k
If it is a 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 888, or 999 you win 1k
If it is a 1, 500, or 1000 you win 2k
If its is a 710 you win 5k

* Please quote Cute and Cuddly Charity if you win a contest or game and there are no staff members around.
User Image

Interesting Nerd

Interesting Nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We are hosting a lotto here at The CCC. For every ticket you buy you will be given a slot on our ticket board. Once the board is filled up I will use the random number generator to select a winner, and that user will be given the prize. The rest of the ticket money will go towards our charity funds so that we can further help our friends on their quests.
The more tickets you have, the greater your chance of winning. ^.^
If you would like to purchase a slot or ticket please send a trade to Cute and Cuddly Charity with the title LOTTO and you will be added to our list of potential winners.

Ticket Price: 1000 gold
Total Tickets Available: 200
Prize: Monthly Collectible Letter for February 2013
The list of ticket holders can be found here.

Interesting Nerd

Affiliates and Links To Check Out

User Image

The Cute and Cuddly Charity Guild!

Featured Quests:

Event Hangout Threads:
SPD Event
Pi Day Thread
Adventure Time Hangout and Giveaway
Easter Event

Games/Lottos/Giveaways:
The CCC Chatterbox Giveaway Thread

Affiliates:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Nerd

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Bump

I broke a rule already
crying

Interesting Nerd

Interesting Nerd

Man-Hungry Man-Lover