+1 1 100.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 > >>

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to OHMYGAWSH My Gifts Are Skankier Than Yours: Reunion !

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Do not quote anything from the first page!
                                      Do not steal anything from the front page!
                                      I can add/remove rules as I see fit.
                                      Respect EVERYONE. Especially myself and Kerri, our rules are here for a reason.
                                      If you decide to bring up any drama from the past, you will receive only one warning before being blacklisted.
                                      Do not post how many gifts you've given/received in every post. It's obnoxious and rude.
                                      Don't complain about how many gifts you've given/received. It's not about how much you receive, it's about the smiles you're giving someone else by giving to them. That's the spirit of giving. If you're here just to receive, we ask kindly that you leave and find a charity.
                                      Do not PM any of us begging for gifts. We will not donate to you because you asked. We will give you gifts because we feel you're deserving.
                                      If someone is constantly begging for gifts, or you notice them breaking any of these rules, please PM me and let me know. I will need you to provide me with a page number/forwarded PM as proof.
                                      If you feel you simply cannot keep your mouth shut when someone's doing something you don't agree with, kindly PM them about it. Don't start something with them in our thread. It's disrespectful to everyone here.
                                      Have fun! I want to stress this rule. I want everyone here to have fun and feel welcomed.
                                      Please don't complain if no one is talking to you/you feel ignored. Jump into a conversation, say hi to someone, make a real effort.
                                      Just because I'm the only one capable of blacklisting, doesn't mean you shouldn't give Kerri just as much respect as you'd give me. Her word means just as much as mine and if she tells me to blacklist someone for valid reason, I am going to blacklist them. I chose her as my co-owner for a reason.
                                      Please type "Pickle juice" to show you've read the rules!

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Hello ! My name is Nattie ! I am 22 years old ! There's not a whole lot to know about me. I was once on a short reality show ! I like long walks to the computer at 3 AM ! I was known as Nikki in the old threads, back in 2007. My old usernames included `B E [L I E] V E and Counterfeit Nikkel. I am currently loving supervising retail in a great store. I live in sunny rainy Florida ! I rarely finish quests as I always end up buying gifts for people, gambling all my gold away or buying commons by the hundreds ! I usually always have a coca-cola or a mountain dew in my hand.

My current quest is for I don't know !
                                      248b/???

Sparkly Fatcat

Hello ! My name is Kerri ! I'm 26 years old, and I live in Connecticut. I have been on Gaia since September 2006. My account was hacked in 2008, and I left for about 2 and a half years. I ended up getting my account back a year later, but decided to quit and gave all my items away to friends. Then I came back to Gaia last year and boy has things changed! I came back because during the 2 years I was on Gaia, I was apart of a tight knit family and it was something I missed terribly after I left. I know a lot of the users have quit and we might not ever see them again, but I do hope to get all the gang back in one thread again!

Currently questing: This awesome avi for HALLOWEEN!

Item List:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      Ravenwood Manor
                                      The GravediggerThanks Nattie!
                                      CoCo Kitty Plushie
                                      Elven Ears bought
                                      Zodiacal 2nd Gen. bought
                                      Spooky Hipster High TopsThanks Nattie!
                                      Fightin' Jack's 2k10 Silk BoxersThanks Nattie!
                                      Jack's 2k11 ScarfThanks Nattie!
                                      Black Skeleton GlovesThanks Nattie!
                                      Horns of the Demon bought
                                      Modus Operandi X2

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

In 2007 three wonderful girls got together and said, "Let's make a gift giving thread!" and thus OHMYGAWSH My Gifts Are SKANKIER Than Yours! was born. The creators, Nikki (oxPrincessMomoxo/The Emancipation of Momo), Katie (Candy Sushi/S u s h i s m) and Kat (itsKatherine) are seemingly no longer active on Gaia. Katie has been spotted now and then, it's said that Kat switched accounts and I'm unsure of Nikki's whereabouts. Wherever they are, they're here in spirit, for sure. OHMYGAWSH quickly became a home for so many of us. There was so much love, through all the drama and hard times, we all knew we had something in common: A love of giving and spreading happiness. That's what brought us together. Drama is what ultimately tore us all apart. Now, five years later, Kerri and I have decided it's time to get everyone back together! After five years, I'm confident whatever petty drama we may have had before, can be a thing of the past, and we can all bond over our good memories and loving gestures once again. I don't want newcomers to feel unwelcomed though, anyone is welcome to join in the fun, skanky gifting with sushi, zombies (and of course, for kat, bacon!) just come on in and let the fun begin.

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shoopuffs - Donated an entire 2007 letter set to be used as prizes for our contests!
                                      Elfy Kiyo - Donated a few trades full of items for our thread contests!

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/omgmgasty][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/30upi6a.png[/IMG][/URL]

PM To Affiliate !
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Page 50 Everyone who posts on page 50 will be entered in a raffle, decided by the RNG, to win a Thank You Letter for January 2007 ! Winner: itchweeed

Art Contest Here's a fun one. We want you all to draw a zombie, eating sushi, while disco-ing! The deadline has been extended! 6/25/13 is the last day to submit your drawing. After that, Kerri and I will decide the winner together and the prize will be a Thank You Letter for February 2007 ! The contest will be judged based on creativity and humor ! Send all submissions to Wrath of Nattie. They will all be saved to a photobucket account that both Kerri and I will have the login info for. We will decide together who the winner is and announce it here in the thread, along with a link to the winning picture. Good luck !

Page 100 Everyone who posts on page 100 will be entered in a raffle determined by the RNG to win a Thank You Letter for March 2007 ! To qualify you must have been chatting with us for at least a couple of pages prior to the contest. That means no mules and no snipers. Good luck !

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Reserved For Future Use !

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

OHMYGAWSH!

Welcome Everyone !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas