Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Shade

Miteux
I'm gonna send you a trade with the EI's that I've got in my inventory that I found on your list that I don't have a use for.
Enjoy!

Wow, thank you so much! emotion_kirakira

Azrael Ryell's Waifu

Navean
Miteux
I'm gonna send you a trade with the EI's that I've got in my inventory that I found on your list that I don't have a use for.
Enjoy!

You're very welcome! If you want, I can donate a My Bloody Valentine as well. c:

Hallowed Shade

Miteux
Navean
Miteux
Enjoy!

You're very welcome! If you want, I can donate a My Bloody Valentine as well. c:

That's so generous! But it's totally up to you, of course! I wouldn't want to take something that you like or use, after all cat_whee

Azrael Ryell's Waifu

Navean
Miteux
Navean
Miteux
Enjoy!

That's so generous! But it's totally up to you, of course! I wouldn't want to take something that you like or use, after all cat_whee

It's not a problem! I'm sending it to you now. c:
Good luck with the rest of the quest!

Hallowed Shade

McPanda94 has donated a Bubblegum Pandaista to the cause. Thanks so much!

I also purchased a Recon Pariah with some saved up gCash from watching videos. That means I'm now missing only one original EI! emotion_jawdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff