Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Shade

Pockisu
Good Luck.

Thank you very much! emotion_yatta

Hallowed Shade

I have TWO donators to add to the list! Wow! cat_4laugh

mme_enigmatique has donated an Erebus' Moon, putting me in the double digits for number of recolors owned, and Kinny Fear has donated a Fausto's Bottle. Thanks so much to both of you! heart

Hallowed Shade

Dailanie has graced me again with a donation - Bad Moon!

I've also bought a Changeling Baby Girl for myself.

Goat

I love your current avatar.

Hallowed Shade

Accomplice
I love your current avatar.

Thank you emotion_dowant

Hallowed Shade

The lists are updated emotion_c8

Hallowed Shade

Updates!

Dailanie donated a Pistolera's Revenge a bit ago that I forgot to mention in my last update. Thanks! heart

Clueit has given a wonderfully generous donation of the following: Classilke, Fallen Wish, Kottan Bell, Ma.Ov.ph Embryonic Vial, Petit Cherie, Pt.An.sa Embryonic Vial, Lavish Lucie, Le Carousel Noir, and Whispering Wisteria! Wow! emotion_jawdrop

Finally, I updated the list of recolors with a couple I forgot about.

Hallowed Shade

Goodness me, another donation has come in! The Creepy Creatures Charity has donated Dander. Thank you! heart

Hallowed Shade

iamanoctopus has donated an Owlpocalypse! Thank you! heart

I also updated both lists.

Hallowed Shade

Wow, lots of donators today!

Oh the lurking that has been done and has gotten me here.
I think this is a nice little starter gift to help your quest.
Although it is an item that isn't very expensive, it is still part of your quest nonetheless.
Continue and conquer the inflation to get your items!
-IWFKanon

But wait! THERE'S MORE!!
Just like in the commercials, there is always a little deal as soon as they say that.
So why not add in that perk now?
-IWFKanon

2 from IWFKanon - Azuramella and Runcible Spoon Renewel! Thank you! *puts on inflation busting gloves*

And in a second round of donation, AmplifyXtasy has donated Seven Day Love and Sainte Ciel: Storge! heart

Lonely Lucie, Runcible Moon, and V's Sketchbook have also been added to the recolors list.

Hallowed Shade

Picked up a Rookie's Pursuit because that face mod layers with other faces, and that is awesome emotion_dowant
yum_puddi
Wow this is a pretty huge quest! I love all the avatars you made with the items!
I'll probably be back to post my favorites when I have time - for now I'll subscribe so I can find it again.

& good luck!!

(love the current avvie too)

Hallowed Shade

blessed by irony
yum_puddi
Wow this is a pretty huge quest! I love all the avatars you made with the items!
I'll probably be back to post my favorites when I have time - for now I'll subscribe so I can find it again.

& good luck!!

(love the current avvie too)

Thank you and thank you!
I also like your current. It has a lot of movement to it. Very dynamic!
yum_puddi

My favourites in no order of preference:

(Okay the image links aren't working; all pictures listed from the left side)

3rd row: 2nd, 4th
5th row: 3rd
6th row: 4th (love the detached leg), 5th
7th row: 5th
12th row: 6th (very Game of Thrones Wildling vibe xD)
13th row: 5th, 9th (so ethereal!)

I think you can tell I really like black/white/red and darker theme stuff. Actually I like a lot of your avatars so it was kinda hard to narrow it down! I like how you mixed and matched things together with a theme/complementing colours and stuff.

Especially love the zombie/murder/monster themed ones. It's probably something I can't really pull off...I'm always stuck in this monochrome/black & red kind of color scheme so I love how you were so versatile with all the avatars!

emotion_bigheart

Hallowed Shade

Item update: picked up a Prince's Rose because face mod. Couldn't resist cat_sweatdrop

blessed by irony
yum_puddi

My favourites in no order of preference:

(Okay the image links aren't working; all pictures listed from the left side)

3rd row: 2nd, 4th
5th row: 3rd
6th row: 4th (love the detached leg), 5th
7th row: 5th
12th row: 6th (very Game of Thrones Wildling vibe xD)
13th row: 5th, 9th (so ethereal!)

I think you can tell I really like black/white/red and darker theme stuff. Actually I like a lot of your avatars so it was kinda hard to narrow it down! I like how you mixed and matched things together with a theme/complementing colours and stuff.

Especially love the zombie/murder/monster themed ones. It's probably something I can't really pull off...I'm always stuck in this monochrome/black & red kind of color scheme so I love how you were so versatile with all the avatars!

emotion_bigheart

Ah, why thank you! Sometimes it's really easy for me to fall into the trap of making essentially the same themes/colors over and over. Black and red is definitely a scheme I immediately tend towards. I usually have to make a specific effort not to do the same things, haha! I try to not make the same kind of avatar in a row. So like if I made a black and red one, I'll concentrate on making the next one a different color combo, or if I've just made a monster avatar, I'll try to keep the next one human. But seriously, my initial jump is almost always to the same old stuff, so I know your feels cat_sweatdrop

And thanks for even checking out my avatars! It's nice to know someone's interested cat_whee

Speaking of which, I really need to update my list. I'm always so lazy with that, haha!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff