Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Phantom

RueRouge_Returns
it is that's how i made alot of my friends was getting sucked into dungeons and dragons i play with different people than i started with bt we still talk and have a good time well that sounds like a fun game i can see why your friends would be hooked
i don't mind lol i tend to always be a rogue type character or arcane trickster often a halfling since i tend to build real dexy and they can hide better done shadow dancers and rangers as i tend to favor a bow instead of daggers i dislike close combat and i'm always chaotic sometimes good sometimes neutral
my bf Dan he likes playing a solider tends to be plain human sword and board build he drives our GM nuts cause he keep managing to build such tanky characters he had an armor master recently the enemies just couldn't hit his armor was so high course lol his hits sucked built to much one way and he tends to play lawful mostly good sometimes neutral
sooo our characters don't always get along and i fleece him sometimes lol but out of character we're bumping along pretty well

what do you like to play?

wow that sounds fun vampire templates zodiac and changelings are interesting i've read lots of stories with various fae types and they're always interesting never thought of what it'd be like to play something like that i have played with vampires before the group i was playing with were doing the league of extraordinary gentlemen with some twists of course and i got to play Mina Harker like from Dracula was interesting

i like your character reminds me somewhat of a female character in some books i read only she didn't crack have you ever read the wicked lovely series?

that''s cool and having met lots of twins cause i'm curious i've noticed lots of them are different like that me and my sis are not terribly alike personality wise but we share many common interests for example she's on gaia too and i sent her the av contest links cause she likes doing such things now and then as well and i can't wait to see what she chooses to do

RPG addiction is a real thing... pretty sure. <3
Ooh, nice! I love playing as rogues, although I don't usually get the opportunity too. Dexterity is like.. the best stat imo, heehee.
Rofl- I looooove sword and board builds! He must have it down to a science if he plays them so much. xD
Your DM just isn't being creative enough to deal with him which is probably why he goes crazy, lol.
Awww, that's cute! And just because you're a couple beyond the game doesn't mean your characters needs to be the same. it's way more interesting when they're not.

For D&D I usually play a human cleric, but someone declares anything goes, I'll play a drow bard/cleric [I'm also addicted to Elistraee and the dark elves] or if I really b*tch about it, a half dragon sword and board. C:

That sounds pretty fun actually. C: I've also wanted to try playing with preset characters and personalities just see the variance in interactions.

No, I haven't read it, but I heard it was a good series.

Awwm that's awesome! C: She's welcomed to post and submit for contests and all if she'd like!

Onifae rolled 6 10-sided dice: 4, 5, 5, 10, 9, 10 Total: 43 (6-60)

Blair Cyndrs's Senpai

Trash Ship

26,340 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Dragon Master 50
x-Obliterate-x
User Image
- ♦ - ♦ - MARCH LOTTO ENTRY - ♦ - ♦ -

cat_ninja
Good luck.

OTP

x-Obliterate-x
User Image

Atlyellowflash's Princess

Fashionable Kitten

22,840 Points
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
RueRouge_Returns

I see you've been talking about me heart

OTP

usaoru-chan
AdeIita
usaoru-chan
AdeIita
usaoru-chan

Me too

How's the progress to your quest coming along?

It's going okay,still a lot to get and save up,lol

I noticed >n< Some of the items you want look like they cost a lot.

Some are but they go down in time,paw items are cheaper,lol

I saw that paw items are cheaper, but wow, they are still expensive o n o This whole site is expensive.

Blair Cyndrs's Senpai

Trash Ship

26,340 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
AdeIita
usaoru-chan
AdeIita
usaoru-chan
AdeIita
usaoru-chan

Me too

How's the progress to your quest coming along?

I saw that paw items are cheaper, but wow, they are still expensive o n o This whole site is expensive.

OnO
I second this motion.

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

AdeIita

How are you today?
          And yes, he is very adorable, I know~

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
x-Obliterate-x
User Image

OTP

Amby Ambrosia
AdeIita
usaoru-chan
AdeIita
usaoru-chan

OnO
I second this motion.

When you're poor it feels like everything is expensive D; Okay, the gold shops aren't so bad and there are a few items in the marketplace that are affordable. Other than that no way u n u

Blair Cyndrs's Senpai

Trash Ship

26,340 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
AdeIita
Amby Ambrosia
AdeIita
usaoru-chan
AdeIita
usaoru-chan

OnO
I second this motion.

When you're poor it feels like everything is expensive D; Okay, the gold shops aren't so bad and there are a few items in the marketplace that are affordable. Other than that no way u n u

Exactly!~
OnO
Everything is harder when your poor.

OTP

beastmistress13
User Image

AdeIita

How are you today?
          And yes, he is very adorable, I know~

I'm doing well emotion_kirakira Just hungry and waiting until I need to go to work.
How are you?

He is! o u o He's a very precious llama.

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

AdeIita

That is good.
          I am doing well myself. Going to try and warm myself up with some coffee, all this
          cold weather is being a drag.

OTP

Amby Ambrosia
AdeIita
Amby Ambrosia
AdeIita
usaoru-chan

OnO
I second this motion.

Exactly!~
OnO
Everything is harder when your poor.

See! You understand me! D; How long have you been on here?

OTP

beastmistress13
User Image

AdeIita

That is good.
          I am doing well myself. Going to try and warm myself up with some coffee, all this
          cold weather is being a drag.

I hear you o n o This cold weather really is the worst. Just a little longer of this, right? Depending on where you are.

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

AdeIita

Especially when everything melts and makes everything all yucky.
          Hopefully yes it won't be much more. Maybe in a month it will be
          out of here for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas