emotion_dowant

bump!

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
emotion_dowant

do any of you watch that marylin monroe musical series thing on tv? it's called 'smash.'

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
--------------Title: A Man Like Me
--------------Fandom: Suikoden I
--------------Pairing: Tir/Kasumi, kind of.
--------------Summary: While hunting down the Master Robes near Neclord's Castle with the ninjas, Tir realises something.

---

Mentions (in order):
Mathiu the strategist, the two cooks Lester and Antonio, Rock the vault-keeping dude

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Do you not have any suppliers for this robe?" Master Tir asked at length.

"I'm afraid not, sir," said Chapman. "As I've mentioned before, this is an extremely rare item. Although...I have heard of rumours saying that these are available in Gregminster-"

Master Tir's eyes flashed with something that Chapman couldn't really identify as he heard the name of his hometown being spoken, and the armory expert hastened to finish his sentence.

"-But obviously we don't have access to that place now...and besides, it's only a rumour, sir."

Tir McDohl sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as he thought about this. "Well, we need those robes, and God knows when we're ever going to get to Gregminster again..."

Just then, Master Tir's self-defense teacher, Kai, stepped forth and placed a hand on the younger man's shoulder. "We've had a long day, my boy," he said with such ease that only Kai was able to master, and Chapman could almost see the tension bleeding out of Tir's whole body. "You've already got one Master Robe in possession. Let's rest, sleep for a night, and continue searching for more tomorrow."

"I haven't heard of any news coming from the War Room," said Morgan, lifting his head a little as if trying to listen for anything that might be uttered at the moment in the War Room three floors above. Chapman hadn't really gotten the chance to get to know the new blind recruit, but he had a feeling that he'd like the guy, anyway. "Surely Mathiu will allow us a day or two, or more, to train and hunt down this material."

Master Tir seemed even more relieved as he heard this. He nodded tiredly, and it was one of those rare moments where he actually appeared to be in his age: young, inexperienced, insecured. "Right. All right," he finally said before stretching his arms. "I am kind of hungry."

"Oh, I thought you'd never mention that," Pahn sighed happily. "C'mon, Young Master. Let's see what Lester and Antonio have in store for us, I am starving."

Master Tir laughed then; it was one of his quiet laughter, but Chapman had learned long ago that this was the closest Tir McDohl would get to 'laughing out loud.' "Oh Pahn," he said, shaking his head, "what would Cleo think of you? I'm starting to think that she's right, you know, about you and your life's mission. It's always food and nothing else for you!"

Pahn had the decency to act bashful then, earning more laughter from everyone there.

"Well, I'd better go and drop this into Rock's vault," said Master Tir, gathering the robe once more into his hands and folding it neatly. "Thank you so much for your help, Chapman - I'll come again sometime after dinner, if that's all right with you. Some of our new recruits still need better armory."

"Of course, anything, sir," said Chapman, smiling.

"See you guys at dinner," said the not-quite man, the leader of the Liberation Army, as he nodded to Chandler and Jabba, before walking away.

Now published at fanfiction.net. Read it here.

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
emotion_dowant

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
emotion_dowant

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
emotion_dowant
do you have a link in? so i can put it on my link out section of my quest thread? whee

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
emotion_dowant

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Your Sinful Desires
do you have a link in? so i can put it on my link out section of my quest thread? whee

Oh! you mean like those fancy graphics/signs? I...don't have one... emo
Blagakhsandi
Your Sinful Desires

want me to make you one?
emotion_kirakira

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Your Sinful Desires
Blagakhsandi
Your Sinful Desires

want me to make you one?
emotion_kirakira

Hmmm~ how much would it cost?
Blagakhsandi
Your Sinful Desires
Blagakhsandi
Your Sinful Desires

want me to make you one?
emotion_kirakira

2k whee

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Your Sinful Desires
Blagakhsandi
Your Sinful Desires
Blagakhsandi
Your Sinful Desires

want me to make you one?
emotion_kirakira

2k whee

gonk

I'll think about it. Maybe I'm gonna go and try my hand at making a sign, and if I fail terribly xd then I'll come to you~~

So I guess you're going to have to wait about putting that links in thingy... sweatdrop

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Quick Reply

Submit