Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Sweet.

Eric and I never really had an official honeymoon. We had to go up a week before our wedding to get everything all set up to make sure nothing was going to spontaneously start on fire.
Well, we are only having a week honeymoon, and the only reason we actually can afford it is that by having it where I live now (instead of in ON where Jonathan lives and where we'll live after), we save like $3000. So we decided "Why not have one then?" lol

Dangerous Sex Symbol

We couldn't take one because of Eric's job. He could only take a week off for our wedding and since we decided to have it up north where I was from so more of my family could attend, that killed any chance of having any actual honeymoon afterwards.

It's okay though, since we live together, everyday is like a honeymoon!

Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
moonlite dreamer
Thanks and hello ^^
Your avatar's rainbowness is magnificent. It's also kind of ironic with your username, no?

Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
TheGooseWhisperer
moonlite dreamer
Thanks and hello ^^
Your avatar's rainbowness is magnificent. It's also kind of ironic with your username, no?

lol Your welcome.
Thank you <3 redface
I'm currently off my lunar avatar addiction for the time being. I've heard of moon bows though
Phanna-- That's kind of what I think sometimes. Really, it's 3000 savings that we could shove in our pockets. Maybe it's best to not have one? But then it'll still cost us like $800 for us both to fly down to ON, and we have to transport our gifts somehow.. So it seemed like driving across country would be the best idea.
moonlite dreamer
Your welcome :}
Moon bows? I'll have to look it up. I just got back 2 days ago from about a 6 month hiatus (work/getting married. Busy stuff, ya know?)

Also, prease don't quote me here =P I check back often.
It's so hot in my house, I just can stand it! I'm sweating bullets lol

Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
TheGooseWhisperer
moonlite dreamer
Moon bows? I'll have to look it up. I just got back 2 days ago from about a 6 month hiatus (work/getting married. Busy stuff, ya know?)

XD My friend told me about them.

O.O Welcome back <3 Ah marriage. Definitely. All the prep, invitations, etc. and work @.@
Work = pain in the booty ;w;

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Eric and I paid out of pocket for almost all of our wedding, so cutting out the honeymoon just meant it was one less thing we didn't have to pay for.
Though at some point...I will get him to take a week off of work so we can go somewhere, just the two of us, so we can get in something like a honeymoon. Maybe next year.
moonlite dreamer
TheGooseWhisperer
moonlite dreamer

XD My friend told me about them.

O.O Welcome back <3 Ah marriage. Definitely. All the prep, invitations, etc. and work @.@
Work = pain in the booty ;w;

Again, please don't quote me in my own thread?

And THANKS. I'm kind of happy to be back. I've got a plan to not get addicted though haha. I love this site too much, but you'll almost never here me admit to it. My fiancé teases me sometimes because I can't stay away haha.

Nevermind all the work, we have to deal with our families totally conflicting on what THEY think is a good wedding and what we want haha. Plus my mom guilt trips. If we don't like her idea and don't want to do it, she tries to convince us that our ideas are lame and no one will like it.
Tbh, I just can't wait until the wedding day, when I can just enjoy Jonathan.

Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sorry XD
I've tried to quit so hard, but failed so many times. Lol sometimes parents can be overbearing but she probably just wants the best. Waiting sucks ;w;

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I loved our wedding. It was outdoors at a park with a lunch reception following.
Our guest list was rather small, mostly family and a few close friends.

To save on cost, I made my own wedding dress and the restaurant we had the reception at made the wedding cake, so we didn't have that as an added cost.

Our photographer was Eric's aunt and we made the prints ourselves since the one photographer we did book overbooked someone else in our place. (we weren't very happy about that)
Phanna-- Honeymoon = vacation after you're wedding day. it doesn't really matter imo when you take that vacation =P

moonlit dreamer

It's the sense of community that i get to miss if I leave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff