Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Hunter

TheGooseWhisperer
Poket watches are niceee
I wish the best for your mom. Why did the doctor didn't notice the artery had something wrong when he performed the surgery? ...

Gracious Hunter

Paint Drawing cool

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Hunter

Comment ça va Holly?
Et comment va ta mère?
TheGooseWhisperer
xxien
Well, I haven't taken a Hiatus in a while, but I'm out of the loop also. I don't really see the point in actually being in the loop for many things, tbh. For things that cost moneys, or most events, I don't even bother reading because I won't spend real money on things, and I don't really like many of the events Gaia has XD (I always do the shop events though, like caroling and trick or treat =P)

Thanks :] I added a link to the list of avatars in the "current quest" section, 2nd post :]

I'm super out of the loop. lol. I just visit sometimes.
It's just that I've been very busy lately.

So, what's up?
Ankisuru
Comment ça va Holly?
Et comment va ta mère?
J'ai bien, et ma mère est bien, aussi.
Although she's not gone into surgery or anything yet. She's trying to be very choosey about what operations are done and what surgeon does it.
She also has a hernia in her abdominal wall so they're trying to work it out to kind of only do one surgery instead of two, you know?
xxien
TheGooseWhisperer
xxien
Well, I haven't taken a Hiatus in a while, but I'm out of the loop also. I don't really see the point in actually being in the loop for many things, tbh. For things that cost moneys, or most events, I don't even bother reading because I won't spend real money on things, and I don't really like many of the events Gaia has XD (I always do the shop events though, like caroling and trick or treat =P)

Thanks :] I added a link to the list of avatars in the "current quest" section, 2nd post :]

So, what's up?
Hm, I know what ya mean.
Well, my husband and I get the weekend off. We're going to go to walmart today to get some legging for me and some socks for my flats and then we're gonna go on a lunch date n_n Our 6-monh is just around the corner and we wanna celebrate n_n
TheGooseWhisperer
xxien
TheGooseWhisperer
xxien

So, what's up?
Hm, I know what ya mean.
Well, my husband and I get the weekend off. We're going to go to walmart today to get some legging for me and some socks for my flats and then we're gonna go on a lunch date n_n Our 6-month is just around the corner and we wanna celebrate n_n

Hope you had a great date. It must be hard to get off days these days.

and wow, time flies by real fast. Happy 6th months to you guys! How's married life going for you Holly?

Gracious Hunter

TheGooseWhisperer
Ankisuru
Comment ça va Holly?
Et comment va ta mère?
J'ai bien, et ma mère est bien, aussi.
Although she's not gone into surgery or anything yet. She's trying to be very choosey about what operations are done and what surgeon does it.
She also has a hernia in her abdominal wall so they're trying to work it out to kind of only do one surgery instead of two, you know?
It's ''Je vais bien'' you wrote 'I have good' haha
Well, I totally understand why she would be choosey... tell me if there's anything new C:
Haa yeah, so many people have hernias.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces