Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm leaving.. It's because of work and funding the charity myself.. what to do.. Should I quit?

NOO!!!! PLEASE STAY!! DON'T LEAVE US! 0.6 60.0% [ 9 ]
I'll miss you! We had great time! 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
What will happen to us? :< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
We'll find a way to make you stay! 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
This poll closed on May 7, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 199 200 201 > >> >>> »|

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
"All give some... Some give all"
User Image
User Image

ATTENTION
Always check the Bulletin for announcements and updates
For more information on the giveaway, READ Nyan Koi!

Hello there my cat companions!

Cute Nyan would like to give her warmest welcome to all of you stray cats and to my buddies who always there for Nyan. This charity is for stray cats who wants a home! We shelter anyone that want love and support! The longer the cat stays here, the more love and support they will get! We don't deny anyone here! ^^

"What greater gift than the love of a cat." by Charles Dickens"

Introduction | Nyanderful Charity | Nyanderful Bulletin Board | Nyan's Clowder | Gift Giving Cats | Nyan Koi! | Nyanderful Contests | Reserve | Affiliates | Reserve

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Nyanderful Charity

aaaaaNyanderful Charity is made for stray cats who wonders around looking for food.. Nyan, a black cat who lives with her owner in a mansion, dedicate her life in sharing her blessings to those in need. Well she doesn't actually just give but have fun giving it to them. Nyan is filled with love and that is why she normally chats, hang out and have been clumsy around others. This charity is built for those stray cats and to those kitten that needs feeding. We don't choose who to help because our top priority is to help all cats in need.

Birth of Nyanderful Charity
                                                  aaaaaNyanderful Charity (created February 21, 2013 but started operating February 25, 2013) is actually a quest thread that became a charity. This is because Nyan promise of creating and owning a charity. She loves giving and sharing her wealth to others. She is fine if her charity isn't that popular. As long as she is happy giving and helping, she will keep this thread running. She hopes that her charity will be okay in her care.

Operation: "Milk Me"
                                                  aaaaaOperation "Milk Me" means of giving a milk(gift) for those starving cats. Nyanderful Charity wants to prove that even if it isn't a big charity, she just want to serve all cats in need. Nyan doesn't pick who she wants to feed. Nyan wants to build a strong bond between her and her fellow cats. She also wants them to get along.

Nyan's Rule

Follow Gaia's TOS
                                                  Do Not Quote anything on the front page
                                                  Do Not Beg; Follow the system established
                                                  Do Not Advertise unless ask by the owner and its subordinates
                                                  PM Nyanderful Gifter for concern, not Nyan
                                                  Please say thank you! Not necessarily needed but we appreciate it!
                                                  Don't do to others what you don't want them to do to you
                                                  NEVER steal arts/graphics here.. People here work hard!
                                                  Please limit you quote trees (Only put the recent post)
                                                  Respect is given to those who respect
                                                  Lastly... HAVE FUN STAYING HERE!!

Introduction | Nyanderful Charity | Nyanderful Bulletin Board | Nyan's Clowder | Gift Giving Cats | Nyan Koi! | Nyanderful Contests | Reserve | Affiliates | Reserve

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Announcement

Nyan is quitting.. The reason is.. She has work for 12 hours every day... That means 84 hours a week and she only sleep for minimum of 2 hours maximum of 5 hours.. It's really hard because she always finds a way to keep up with her cat buddies, herself, her random acts of kindness and every thing about her.. She had fun giving even if she only gave a little because she didn't have lots to give.. She doesn't mean to say good bye because this charity will be two months old but.. she can't keep up troubling her visitors in thread... I am now confuse if I should quit or stay for the people.. But 80% is sure she will quit and give her items through anon threads and to her real friends. So yeah.. I want you to decide if I should stay even if I'm inactive or just go on with my life.. ^^

Nyanderful is hiring a cat guardian! The qualifications are..

x must be active in thread x
x help manage the crowd here for bullies x
x must be present when in need x
x must willing to participate and secure all give aways and events x
x must be chatty! (I want some friends to chat :]) x
x must be at least 1,200k forum posts x

Here is the application form to be send to me via PM

Username: [input name here]
Forum Post: [input posts count]
Reason why you want to be part of nyan's clowder: [input reason here]

News and Updates

Feb. 25, 2013 - Grand Opening! Yay!

Feb. 21, 2013 - Birth of Nyanderful Charity

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Nyan gladly presents herself and her clowder(group of cats) to serve you stray cats and house cats. Please respect us in exchange of our kindness -^^-

User Image
Ayasha Hiroshi aka Nyan
Position: Head Cat

Nyan is the owner and kind-hearted cat that puts Nyanderful Charity in the world. She is fun, clumsy and very happy cat. She never leaves her subordinates alone. She raises their self-esteem and helps them in their journey towards their quests.

User Image
Cleis Felt aka Chi
Position: Second Head Cat
                  I will give some information about me.. I am 18 yrs old and currently studying in the Philippines… I want the person who is always talk more than me !.. In this site, I want gaian who always tell funny stories with some pictures on it to express what their feelings.. Ok? I hate those people who ignore my post specially when I’m in the middle of my stories (Its kinda rude for me)

HIRING
Position: Cat Guardian

User Image
Nyanderful Gifter aka Agent C.A.T.
Position: Cat Stockholder

Nyanderful Gifter is the charity mule. He holds all items and gold for the charity. He has classified information and that is why we don't have any information to give.

Introduction | Nyanderful Charity | Nyanderful Bulletin Board | Nyan's Clowder |Gift Giving Cats | Nyan Koi! | Nyanderful Contests | Reserve | Affiliates | Reserve

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

This section is for those who donates to the charity regardless the amount given by them. Nyan gives something special exclusively made here to the amount given by a generous cat. We value our lovely donators -^^-
Note that all gifts/donation should be donated to Nyanderful Gifter.

Gran Turismo: 150,000g+Kitsune Mask,Checkmate Void,Tragic Melody,Diapered Egg,Staff of the Angels
Cleis Felt: 500,000g
Gaga Kitty: 90,000g
PEEXIE: 50,000g

Proof of their generousity

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Nyan koi means Nyan love! Well this is the section wherein you will know what giveaway will be held. Nyan put this solely for the HUGE giveaway she will do to separate it from the bulletin..

No huge give away today... Come back later!

=GIVEAWAY HELD=
KIKI GIVEAWAY (A 2 million giveaway)

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Nyan wants to clear this up.
You can't join bump contest, first page contest and dice roll all at once.
You can only win one contest at a time.
This is to let others win the contest not just one person.
My team is allowed to play also since they are not directly related to this charity's funds.
Are we clear?
Have fun playing! 4laugh

Contest 1 Page game. First post from gaian game!

Mechanics

Nyan want Gaians that care about the thread, having fun and about actually making friends.
She hopes that you will have fun, and meet new friends in her thread.
The person who first post other than myself will win the prize.

wahmbulance RULES FOR CONTEST PAGE! wahmbulance
Must post 2 pages before winning page!
Must have 2 post in each of those pages!
Only bump when nobody is present!

Pages to achieve
21 = Cleis Felt
50 = ChelleasaurusRexx
75 = Crystallized Cherri
100 = Sinfu
200 =
300 =
400 =
500 =

PRIZE = 50,000g whee

after reaching 500 pages, Nyan will put another contest.

Contest 2 CHERRY! Did you see?

Mechanics

These cherries are a bit sneaky! They show up very rare! Nyan is looking for them always whenever they got lost!
v v v
User Image

All you have to do is quote me with the word,"Nyan! Here is you're cherry!" if you seen these babies.
I will RNG for the prize from 10 to 25.
Prize = RNG# x 1000 (Ex. RNG# = 13, the prize will be 13,000g)

Contest 3 Search and Collect! "5"

Mechanics

All you have to do is RNG from 1 to 1000. By doing so, you need to get the group of 5 or just simply 5. There is a mysterious gift awaits who ever got the last missing 5.
Here is the prizes to be won by the seeker.

5: Demonic Anklets
55: Whip of Ice
555: Whip of Fire
995: (CLASSIFIED INFORMATION)

Contest 4 Draw me.. A KITTY!

Mechanics

Say... Have you ever wonder on making an art for this lovely charity? It brings cat spirit alive! Just draw a cat (colored) and pm me your entry!
Every week, there is one lucky cat that will win 20,000g!

Contest 5 KITTY BUMP!

Mechanics

Bumping is only allowed if there is no one to chat. We encourage people from chatting rather than bumping.
Bumps must be count together with only cat emoticons!
Bear in mind that this is a kitty bump and other bump will not be counted.
Quote me if you finish or if you want to stop with bumping.
you can continue bumping when ever the charity is empty
More bumps means bigger prizes!

bumps=prize
100: 10,000g
200: 20,000g
300:30,000g
400: 40,000g
500: 50,000g

Contest 6: TEKTEK Contest!

Mechanics

Nyan wants some kitty avatars! Well how do you make one? It should range to 50k-5m worth of items (I might wear it). That is as simple as it could be! The deadline of the entries will be April 25th and it will be judge on April 25-27! PM your entries now!

Entries:

NOTE: Only one winner and I'll give 10k each to 5 random cats who join!

=Sponsored Contests=

RNG game (windail1)

Mechanics

Roll 4 20-sided dice . If you get a all odd numbers, you get a random item in my invo ^^ (1g-50k) just pm windail1 with the page for proof .xp

Players who doesn't follow the mechanics and rules are disqualified/ignored in the contest.

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

=Links In=

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/nyanderful-charity/t.84806565/][img]http://oi53.tinypic.com/1zlat83.jpg[/img][/url]

=Links Out=

Charities
User Image
User Image

Questers

For Questers:

Nyan is only accepting 88x31 or 200x40 banner size.
Other sizes will be ignored. If you wish to be Nyan's affiliate,
PM Nyanderful Gifter

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miscellaneous

This section is for non charity/quest thread... <3

User Image

Introduction | About Me | News and Updates/Announcements | Quest | Current Progress | List of Donators | List of Contests | Freebies | Art Gallery | Black/White Cat List | Affiliates | Reserve

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Welcoming Friend

8,150 Points