• Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Pankontra

o.O /riiiiich

nono I dont drink beer, im more of a milk type of person lol
But, yeah /feels intoxicated errday for some reason
Hope all the //// is not bothering you ;u; or annoying you
Since /has a hardtime using words now or trying to express ideas in a non confusing manner <__>

Its by a mainstream writer Paulho Coelho
i mean not mainstream, like i mean easily known by people..
his stories aint mainstream though for certain @.@
Hmmm idk how to pray the rosary /shameshame
Just gonna ask the women in my family then o.o ...
I bet if my aunt sees me doignt that, she gonna think, its cuz of the devils doing lol
whathaveidone <x-x>
Thank you for the suggestion emotion_hug

Im really being truthful here girl 3nodding
my friend ducky has the same truthful aura too o:
oh and yea /hoping to get tail
but indeed anything would be awesome right?
emotion_drool
LOL! ;~; Nope! I have a hard time saving for big items so I try to get the luxurious small things. emotion_drool I made a new quest thread to attract possible donators but... oh well, I think I'll be doing it on my own with help from giveaways.

No, it's okay my friend does it a lot too. I think it's cute~

Ohh okay, he sounds familiar but then again maybe I'm just saying that or maybe I like how his name sounds together.

Sure! Make sure it's something you feel comfortable with doing though. Your relationship with God -- or lack thereof -- is personal and for you alone. 3nodding

Aw thank you. ;~; If I did get them... I'd be amazed but my reasoning wasn't as good as some others so I'm not sure. *Crosses fingers*

Amazing Marshmallow

11,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pankontra
IrawrPuffy
emotion_yatta

hahaaaaa omg thats a really cute avii xd
thankies for post blaugh
/noms tail
emotion_yatta

hahaha thankYou! whee
Mishies
LOL! ;~; Nope! I have a hard time saving for big items so I try to get the luxurious small things. emotion_drool I made a new quest thread to attract possible donators but... oh well, I think I'll be doing it on my own with help from giveaways.

No, it's okay my friend does it a lot too. I think it's cute~

Ohh okay, he sounds familiar but then again maybe I'm just saying that or maybe I like how his name sounds together.

Sure! Make sure it's something you feel comfortable with doing though. Your relationship with God -- or lack thereof -- is personal and for you alone. 3nodding

Aw thank you. ;~; If I did get them... I'd be amazed but my reasoning wasn't as good as some others so I'm not sure. *Crosses fingers*

Why make new one User Image
what about old friends from old thread? c:
I guess people do get more attracted to quest threads with less posts >_>
whats the reasoning behind that I wonder classified_fu
intimidation? .--. h,mrrr

And yes, thats the usual scene right?
We be like single moms raising a kid,
leaving the thread for a bit to go try and get food for it or something lyk dat xD wut

My friend says there is no God .. idkidk how does he know right?
I feel sometimes that humans were made with that longing for a god
in their systems, encoded. and some kind of event corrupts that
so they dont long for some higher being and they conclude there isnt any.
maybe for me, its the event of joining that cult church, i didnt know it was a cult ofc, when i joined
oh well,
in time indeed. thats true, its not supposed to be forced n_n

yeah that reasoning part.. ._.
tbh idk what kind of reasoninig is required
is it like:"bec im awesome" or something lol
are we supposed to list out accomplishments on pixeks or sob stpries
so it was hard >.>
but maybe thats just one part of what would make her decide on who to give it to
.__.
but it its with personality, yea gurl u got it in the bag xD
fo sho
im pretty sure you were made with rainbows and cupcakes xd
lloolololz
ok long a** reply is long
sorry Mishaa D:
x.x

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Pankontra

Why make new one User Image
what about old friends from old thread? c:
I guess people do get more attracted to quest threads with less posts >_>
whats the reasoning behind that I wonder classified_fu
intimidation? .--. h,mrrr

And yes, thats the usual scene right?
We be like single moms raising a kid,
leaving the thread for a bit to go try and get food for it or something lyk dat xD wut

My friend says there is no God .. idkidk how does he know right?
I feel sometimes that humans were made with that longing for a god
in their systems, encoded. and some kind of event corrupts that
so they dont long for some higher being and they conclude there isnt any.
maybe for me, its the event of joining that cult church, i didnt know it was a cult ofc, when i joined
oh well,
in time indeed. thats true, its not supposed to be forced n_n

yeah that reasoning part.. ._.
tbh idk what kind of reasoninig is required
is it like:"bec im awesome" or something lol
are we supposed to list out accomplishments on pixeks or sob stpries
so it was hard >.>
but maybe thats just one part of what would make her decide on who to give it to
.__.
but it its with personality, yea gurl u got it in the bag xD
fo sho
im pretty sure you were made with rainbows and cupcakes xd
lloolololz

Oh I made a new one because I was never happy with the old one... there was always something missing for me but this one, I like a lot! I feel like it reflects my personality 'cause it's quirky yet cute and silly. I hope to have it for a long time but I need to make more friends so that I can chat with people and make convos in there. I'm kind of sucky when it comes to making friends on Gaia, I think.

LOL you're funny! I like how you broke it down... getting food for our thread LOOOL.

Yup! I feel like it's encoded in us too and for some reason we crack the code or hack entirely then our longing for God is hidden or vanished. Whatever you decide, I hope you're happy with your choice. Take the time to figure out what you want to do. I honestly feel like with prayer and faith, anything is possible.

Thanks! ;~; I try to be nice the majority of the time so sometimes I hope my personality shines through in these kinds of threads. I suck at writing good reasons because every giveaway thread is different, some like sob stories, some don't. >___<;
Mishies

Oh I made a new one because I was never happy with the old one... there was always something missing for me but this one, I like a lot! I feel like it reflects my personality 'cause it's quirky yet cute and silly. I hope to have it for a long time but I need to make more friends so that I can chat with people and make convos in there. I'm kind of sucky when it comes to making friends on Gaia, I think.

LOL you're funny! I like how you broke it down... getting food for our thread LOOOL.

Yup! I feel like it's encoded in us too and for some reason we crack the code or hack entirely then our longing for God is hidden or vanished. Whatever you decide, I hope you're happy with your choice. Take the time to figure out what you want to do. I honestly feel like with prayer and faith, anything is possible.

Thanks! ;~; I try to be nice the majority of the time so sometimes I hope my personality shines through in these kinds of threads. I suck at writing good reasons because every giveaway thread is different, some like sob stories, some don't. >___<;

No you're not, that's like saying Mother Theresa likes to beat up kids User Image
Well I think yer gonna get regulars soon, hmm I'll try to bump every now and then
But I think it wont be often, since I dont even take care of mah own thread lol .__.
the only time I go in here is when I get notifs xD
Usually cuz of Mushroom *u*

xD But yes, its a struggle @-@
Thank you crying , indeed.. I do believe in prayers I mean a lot
but oh! I think what is confusing me is that sign of the cross thing...
Dunno where it came from
Oh! and the crucifix... it reminds me a lot of the Bronze snake thing..
Isnt praying to a crucifix like idolatry hmm
Maybe I should talk to a priest
but the problem is, when you ask such questions
they're going to be like : " demon! demon! silence you heretic! mad " >_>;
ehhhhh All I want is clarification cheez x.x
perhaps you know the answer >->
cuz google may lie...

Indeed o_O
I stalked OP
and she looks like she's a direct person xD
like on of the people
who can say
" No thanks " with a :l face
or is not afraid to be brutally honest xD
I might be backlisted for spamming or posting quest link lol
oh well
<_>
that'll teach me to get my hopes up x-x

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Pankontra

No you're not, that's like saying Mother Theresa likes to beat up kids User Image
Well I think yer gonna get regulars soon, hmm I'll try to bump every now and then
But I think it wont be often, since I dont even take care of mah own thread lol .__.
the only time I go in here is when I get notifs xD
Usually cuz of Mushroom *u*

xD But yes, its a struggle @-@
Thank you crying , indeed.. I do believe in prayers I mean a lot
but oh! I think what is confusing me is that sign of the cross thing...
Dunno where it came from
Oh! and the crucifix... it reminds me a lot of the Bronze snake thing..
Isnt praying to a crucifix like idolatry hmm
Maybe I should talk to a priest
but the problem is, when you ask such questions
they're going to be like : " demon! demon! silence you heretic! mad " >_>;
ehhhhh All I want is clarification cheez x.x
perhaps you know the answer >->
cuz google may lie...

Indeed o_O
I stalked OP
and she looks like she's a direct person xD
like on of the people
who can say
" No thanks " with a :l face
or is not afraid to be brutally honest xD
I might be backlisted for spamming or posting quest link lol
oh well
<_>
that'll teach me to get my hopes up x-x
Haha aw thanks! Yeah, don't worry about bumping my thread, yours is more important~ <3

Whoa really? 3 of my uncles (dad's younger brothers) are Catholic priests. I don't know a lot about my religion but I can pretty much ask them anything if I'm in their company. Too bad we don't all live in the same country though 'cause then I'd ask for you. ;~; I think you should definitely talk to someone about your concerns, maybe a nun or a priest but Google might confuse you more. EWTN is a good Catholic website I can suggest though, maybe something there can help? ;~; Or maybe pray to God to guide you into the right direction. 3nodding

Agreed! She seems very direct, which is a good thing but I kind of wonder what she's thinking and when this giveaway is going to end. I'm kind of anxious to at least see who gets what.
Mishies
Haha aw thanks! Yeah, don't worry about bumping my thread, yours is more important~ <3

Whoa really? 3 of my uncles (dad's younger brothers) are Catholic priests. I don't know a lot about my religion but I can pretty much ask them anything if I'm in their company. Too bad we don't all live in the same country though 'cause then I'd ask for you. ;~; I think you should definitely talk to someone about your concerns, maybe a nun or a priest but Google might confuse you more. EWTN is a good Catholic website I can suggest though, maybe something there can help? ;~; Or maybe pray to God to guide you into the right direction. 3nodding

Agreed! She seems very direct, which is a good thing but I kind of wonder what she's thinking and when this giveaway is going to end. I'm kind of anxious to at least see who gets what.

onono thread my thread is old enough to take care of itself , so its no probs lol

OMFFFFF o.o yeah! thats actually what ive been doing
praying to God, without doing sign of the cross ofcourse
I always say,if Im doing things wrongly, that He helps me see what is right/ the truth
O.O ... whoaa so that's why you have a strong grip on your religious beliefs *u*

Hahahahaha same actually, lol
Im like, if ima get my hopes shattered, plz make it fast lol
also would love to see who gets what and why *u*
it kind of lets us know more about OP in a way

idk hopefully not months oplsno :c
/wont be able to post much lol
/just wants to see how it would end oAo

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Pankontra

onono thread my thread is old enough to take care of itself , so its no probs lol

OMFFFFF o.o yeah! thats actually what ive been doing
praying to God, without doing sign of the cross ofcourse
I always say,if Im doing things wrongly, that He helps me see what is right/ the truth
O.O ... whoaa so that's why you have a strong grip on your religious beliefs *u*

Hahahahaha same actually, lol
Im like, if ima get my hopes shattered, plz make it fast lol
also would love to see who gets what and why *u*
it kind of lets us know more about OP in a way

idk hopefully not months oplsno :c
/wont be able to post much lol
/just wants to see how it would end oAo
Thank you! You're so nice. ;~;

Yep! <3 Keep praying and God will lead you, you just need faith~ <3

Well yeah... I went to religious schools most of my life and my family is a staunch Catholic so it has helped shaped my faith a lot~ I don't believe in pushing my views in people's faces so I have friends that are agnostic and I had an ex boyfriend that went from being very religious to atheist to agnostic in the course of our relationship. I believe what your faith is a private matter.

Yup exactly! I think it will be relatively quick though since the OP is in school so I don't see this being dragged out for too long. I wonder who will get the Mini Wings and D-Tail though?! I hope you get the tail since I don't see you wanting any other item that badly.
Mishies
Thank you! You're so nice. ;~;

Yep! <3 Keep praying and God will lead you, you just need faith~ <3

Well yeah... I went to religious schools most of my life and my family is a staunch Catholic so it has helped shaped my faith a lot~ I don't believe in pushing my views in people's faces so I have friends that are agnostic and I had an ex boyfriend that went from being very religious to atheist to agnostic in the course of our relationship. I believe what your faith is a private matter.

Yup exactly! I think it will be relatively quick though since the OP is in school so I don't see this being dragged out for too long. I wonder who will get the Mini Wings and D-Tail though?! I hope you get the tail since I don't see you wanting any other item that badly.

crying awww :c nawh nawh everybody hates me, idk they will eventually /emoemo
its no probs really
Yer the one who is nice, if ever i am nice on some moments, I was prolly just influenced by a person xD

Thats great you know, one of the reasons why the people I know turn from Catholics(or other religions) to Agnostics,Atheists is seeing thats some Catholics(or other religions) shove their beliefs on other people's throats ~.~
Also religions talking bad about each other like : Our Church is betterthan yours type of thing x.x mohmohhhhx.x
Whuuuh why'd you guys uhhm not end up together I mean you seem supportive and understanding you know
(osrry to pry, you dont have to answerxD sryyyy)

Thankkkk you :c samesies!
I think theres like 10 people who want it too? xD
hahahahahaaaaa
oh well omgggg
/so excite, its like leh lotto :BBBBBBBBBBB
mohmohmhomhmhoohmohh

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Pankontra

crying awww :c nawh nawh everybody hates me, idk they will eventually /emoemo
its no probs really
Yer the one who is nice, if ever i am nice on some moments, I was prolly just influenced by a person xD

Thats great you know, one of the reasons why the people I know turn from Catholics(or other religions) to Agnostics,Atheists is seeing thats some Catholics(or other religions) shove their beliefs on other people's throats ~.~
Also religions talking bad about each other like : Our Church is betterthan yours type of thing x.x mohmohhhhx.x
Whuuuh why'd you guys uhhm not end up together I mean you seem supportive and understanding you know
(osrry to pry, you dont have to answerxD sryyyy)

Thankkkk you :c samesies!
I think theres like 10 people who want it too? xD
hahahahahaaaaa
oh well omgggg
/so excite, its like leh lotto :BBBBBBBBBBB
mohmohmhomhmhoohmohh
I won't hate you! <3 You're too cool to talk to for me to hate you~ cool

I think it's because there are too many differences, like one religion believes in abc but the other believes in xyz, get it? Like... example... a lot of people believe Catholics pray to Mother Mary... when really no, that's not what is happening. When praying the rosary, you're giving devotion, basically thanking her for birthing the Savior and asking her to pray to God on your behalf. A lot of people -- even Catholics -- believe we pray to Mary though so that always creates a big conflict. Another Christian religion -- I forget the name right now -- will have pastors that are very rich and some people don't agree with that either because the pastor is rich but the people in the congregation seem to be funding that lifestyle. It's all very confusing and can lead to conflict. emo

LOL I'm excited too! I love giveaways! You have the chance to kind of gamble to get some cool items and meet some nice people~ <3
Mishies
I won't hate you! <3 You're too cool to talk to for me to hate you~ cool

I think it's because there are too many differences, like one religion believes in abc but the other believes in xyz, get it? Like... example... a lot of people believe Catholics pray to Mother Mary... when really no, that's not what is happening. When praying the rosary, you're giving devotion, basically thanking her for birthing the Savior and asking her to pray to God on your behalf. A lot of people -- even Catholics -- believe we pray to Mary though so that always creates a big conflict. Another Christian religion -- I forget the name right now -- will have pastors that are very rich and some people don't agree with that either because the pastor is rich but the people in the congregation seem to be funding that lifestyle. It's all very confusing and can lead to conflict. emo

LOL I'm excited too! I love giveaways! You have the chance to kind of gamble to get some cool items and meet some nice people~ <3

omg here comes mah pixel man tears
awww thanks >:
huhu emotion_hug

Yes yes 3nodding
People do misunderstand ..afterall they wouldnt know what really is happening
since they are from another religion -3-
There's that "Pray for us" at the end of prayers too oAo

thats true *u* mmmm
What I find hard about it is the gambling the time part *u*
so..hard..have to..do homework..but.. xD
idk I know irl is more important, but theres this curious part of me that hnnng- x,x

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Pankontra

awww thanks >:
huhu emotion_hug

Yes yes 3nodding

thats true *u* mmmm
idk I know irl is more important, but theres this curious part of me that hnnng- x,x

emotion_hug heart emotion_yatta

Omg you actually understand! <3 emotion_brofist Whew, it lets me know I'm explaining myself well. emotion_c8

Omg yes... but luckily it's exams then no school! WOOHOO! emotion_dowant Real life is important but so is free time and what we do on that free time is come on Gaia to have fun~ emotion_awesome
Mishies
Pankontra

awww thanks >:
huhu emotion_hug

Yes yes 3nodding

thats true *u* mmmm

emotion_hug heart emotion_yatta

Omg you actually understand! <3 emotion_brofist Whew, it lets me know I'm explaining myself well. emotion_c8

Omg yes... but luckily it's exams then no school! WOOHOO! emotion_dowant Real life is important but so is free time and what we do on that free time is come on Gaia to have fun~ emotion_awesome

xD yes ofcourse woot hugssss errwhereee emotion_hug
xDDDDDD

Its bad when all i wanna do is have fun lol
mehh gon find le balance i suppose

wow suppose word looks weird o.e
egdgfhhaerheherhfh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers