• Object of Affection 150
AIodia

o: heart
Its no problem
How was it? emotion_kirakira

Yea rofl
My friends actually label those posts as hipster instagram helvetica pics
idkidk
basically any word, when you type in helvetica and use the instagram filter, will look dramatic stare combined with a random pic
idek x.x

Nah its natural cuz sometimes thos things get REALLY annoying xux
Then again in facebook, its inevitable *__*

Haha it had just reached the 7m mark,
I do hope it stays like that when I sell, and then DEFLATEE so much when its time to buy for keeps x3 <3

emotion_zombie ahmahhgadd the pro exchangers earn money so fast
Im super Jelly .. ffff- so much skill emo
✘✘✘
    Down then up, my mum and fought but it turned out to be a very pleasant Thanksgiving afterall. <3

LOL I know, right? I actually consider those like hipster or gangster depending on what the content of the photo is, y'know? Like sometimes you'll see a couple that looks alike in the same clothing wearing baggy skinnies, jordans, baggy sweater, those snapback hats, etc.

Yes, please wish for it to deflate. crying I'm glad it went up to 7m though, just for you to sell for profits.

Omg, don't even talk, man... talk2hand I'm so mad at the overtly rich right now. The new RIG is really good and they brought out Kanoko eyes in freaking purple. It's bad enough the same eyes are in the form of blue in the Mariko doll and is like 20m, now it's in purple and with a whole much of other items so it's just gonna be so expensive. classified_fu Btw, do you like this RIG?

Wealthy Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100

Wealthy Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100

Questionable Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mishies
sorry for late reply, I got depressed cuz I couldn't sell anything LOL
and my stuff deflated emotion_0A0 I was down to 60k >__>
sigh

Anyways, yes I doooooooo love love emotion_kirakira
So much that I played 2 bundles even though I swore not to play rigs anymore lol
Got a kalila kumiho thing, at first I thought I lost money with the 2bundles. I thought that Item was common.
Then I saw a thread about it ... o_O and I was like :'D yay Ima make back my rig money and then some (other failed items as bonus)
Im actually wearing an item from it >u< the pale triplet thingy whee
mouthwashisgood
heart
emotion_hug
SchitsenGiggles
<3
xd heart

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
AIodia
Mishies
sorry for late reply, I got depressed cuz I couldn't sell anything LOL
and my stuff deflated emotion_0A0 I was down to 60k >__>
sigh

Anyways, yes I doooooooo love love emotion_kirakira
So much that I played 2 bundles even though I swore not to play rigs anymore lol
Got a kalila kumiho thing, at first I thought I lost money with the 2bundles. I thought that Item was common.
Then I saw a thread about it ... o_O and I was like :'D yay Ima make back my rig money and then some (other failed items as bonus)
Im actually wearing an item from it >u< the pale triplet thingy whee
✘✘✘
    It's okay... this RIG kind of made me broke-ish? D; I have 175k. *Counts pennies* emo We can be broke together? *Glomps* Anyway, so did you sell anything? You got the Kalila Kumiho item (omg, I hate complicated names classified_fu ) -- are you keeping or selling?

I like this RIG more than I thought. Kanoko's Illusions are just taunting me though. That item is going to be a 50m item after this RIG is long gone, it seems so rare. emotion_facepalm

Mishies
It's okay... this RIG kind of made me broke-ish? D; I have 175k. *Counts pennies* emo We can be broke together? *Glomps* Anyway, so did you sell anything? You got the Kalila Kumiho item (omg, I hate complicated names classified_fu ) -- are you keeping or selling?

I like this RIG more than I thought. Kanoko's Illusions are just taunting me though. That item is going to be a 50m item after this RIG is long gone, it seems so rare. emotion_facepalm

That was cute lool lol
rofl shiny pennies lol

Sold a few, good enough gold atm. To buy 100k items with x,x

Nah its ok I dont even know if I got it spelled correctly redface
Oyay hobo friends emotion_kirakira heart
I sold right away rofl even though it had the blood makeup thing.

There's this one guy that bought a rig and got it the first time classified_fu classified_fu stare
crying I like it too, but im in the process of making myself hate it or neutralize my want, so Im going to be spared from the pain of desire xD
But its foooking prettyful emotion_0A0

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
AIodia

That was cute lool lol
rofl shiny pennies lol

There's this one guy that bought a rig and got it the first time classified_fu classified_fu stare
crying I like it too, but im in the process of making myself hate it or neutralize my want, so Im going to be spared from the pain of desire xD
✘✘✘
    LOL I sold enough to buy 100k items too. Third Stall's price is so sporadic though. >___<;

LOL I liked the bloody makeup too but for its price, I'll pass, don't need it that badly.

Lucky people always make me tempted to buy RIGs and try them out but Gaia hates me so I never really get good stuff, always fails. lol

I can't hate it! D; I literally kept telling my friend that they need to make a purple version of Mariko/Kanoko eyes. D; They bring it out and it's like uber rare, just my luck! crying

Good news: Dice doll and Dice Bunny went down. rofl

Mishies
AIodia

That was cute lool lol
rofl shiny pennies lol

✘✘✘
    LOL I sold enough to buy 100k items too. Third Stall's price is so sporadic though. >___<;

LOL I liked the bloody makeup too but for its price, I'll pass, don't need it that badly.

Lucky people always make me tempted to buy RIGs and try them out but Gaia hates me so I never really get good stuff, always fails. lol

I can't hate it! D; I literally kept telling my friend that they need to make a purple version of Mariko/Kanoko eyes. D; They bring it out and it's like uber rare, just my luck! crying

Good news: Dice doll and Dice Bunny went down. rofl

Weird, right when you replied ..I had just clicked a thread titled: Third Stall o_o
It was weird to me cuz I didnt know anything bout it emotion_awesome
I'll def add to my wishlist.. it has that The Grudge or The Ring feel to it O_O
those movies creeped me out so much.. I couldnt get out of bed to pee for a month lol emo
especially that ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahwww emotion_zombie voice Kayako made huhuhuhu crying
creepy s**t..

gonk Gaia can be a bessh at times yes emo

rofl Days before the rig came out, i was thinking they should make another kanoko dark reflection item lol
OMMMMMG emotion_kirakira
we has same brain wave?? lolwuttt

But daaamn that sucks.. yours was specific on the eyes *__*
They do grant the wish, but they make it almost impossible to get lol
Another event where gaia decides to be a beesh talk2hand

Questionable Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
AIodia
SchitsenGiggles
<3
xd heart

O;
<3

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
AIodia

Weird, right when you replied ..I had just clicked a thread titled: Third Stall o_o
It was weird to me cuz I didnt know anything bout it emotion_awesome
I'll def add to my wishlist.. it has that The Grudge or The Ring feel to it O_O
those movies creeped me out so much.. I couldnt get out of bed to pee for a month lol emo
especially that ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahwww emotion_zombie voice Kayako made huhuhuhu crying
creepy s**t..

gonk Gaia can be a bessh at times yes emo

rofl Days before the rig came out, i was thinking they should make another kanoko dark reflection item lol
OMMMMMG emotion_kirakira
we has same brain wave?? lolwuttt

But daaamn that sucks.. yours was specific on the eyes *__*
They do grant the wish, but they make it almost impossible to get lol
Another event where gaia decides to be a beesh talk2hand
✘✘✘
    TELEPATHY! <3 It's not just a coincidence because it happened twice.

The Grudge/Ring Japanese versions? I never get scared at scary movies, I just laugh. Usually action is more scary for me, more suspense and better storyline. I'm sorry you had to hold your pee though. crying *Hugs*

Ya and we talked about it more than once, I wanted purple and my friend wanted green. I think I also said orange would be nice. Aside from Kanoko, I wanted a new CTRL + Zee doll but with both eyes open. emotion_facepalm

Wealthy Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
AIodia
mouthwashisgood
heart
emotion_hug

-leeches onto your forehead-

Wealthy Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250