Who told you?!?!? *hides* 0.23376623376623 23.4% [ 36 ]
Nope, just exploring 0.1038961038961 10.4% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 91 92 93 > >>

User Image

User Image

Intro

Welcome to Noodle Charity!
Here you can get a donation, no matter how experienced you are in the game. The requirements for a donation are very low, for good reason. I created this thread because I had and still have money that I don't even know what to do with. I wish to help other Gaians gain money of their own. There will be many things going on in the thread, so stay with us, we will get to you as soon as we can.

Directory

1-Introduction
2-Announcements
3-Mods
4-Rules
5-Applications
6-Donations Given/Recieved
7-Charity Banners
8-Affiliates
9-White/Black Lists
10-Special Events/Contests
11-Mod Questing
12-Monthly Quester Sponsoring
13-Reserved
14-Reserved

User ImageClick here to visit the charity jorunal

[Introduction]-[Announcements]-[Mods]-[Rules]-[Applications]-[Donations Given/Recieved]-[Charity Banners]-
[Affiliates]-[White/Black Lists]-[Special Events/Contests]-[Mod questing]-[Monthly Quester Sponsoring]
User Image

[3-3-10] The charity is being created. Please do not post until I have finished. There will be an announcement after I am done.

[3-3-10] The charity is now open. We currently need some banners and pictures for the thread. If you can make these, please PM me. You will be paid.

[8-14-2010] I have been gone for a good amount of months because of personal reasons, but I am back and the charity is once again running. In other news, whoever has sent a request for a donation in the past 3 months needs to resend it. I forgot the password to my mule account Noodle Charity, so I will be sending donations from my main account instead now.

[9-11-2010] Now a member of THE List of Charities!

[10-9-2010] New charity mod, Mighty chicken lady, and charity mule, Noodle-Charity.

[10-9-2010] First page updates performed and completed.

[Introduction]-[Announcements]-[Mods]-[Rules]-[Applications]-[Donations Given/Received]-[Charity Banners]-
[Affiliates]-[White/Black Lists]-[Special Events/Contests] -[Mod questing]-[Monthly Quester Sponsoring]
User Image

~Evil Noodle King

User Image

This is the owner of the charity. I do a lot of the format and writing that is on the page. I am looking for dedicated workers that would like to also moderate this thread.

~Mighty chicken lady

User Image

This is the co-owner of the charity. She does a lot in the thread. She can nominate people for the black list and white list. Make sure you follow the rules and respect her.

~Noodle Charity Mule

User Image

This is the mule of the charity. All donations will be sent from this account. All donations will be received by this account.

[Introduction]-[Announcements]-[Mods]-[Rules]-[Applications]-[Donations Given/Received]-[Charity Banners]-
[Affiliates]-[White/Black Lists]-[Special Events/Contests] -[Mod questing]-[Monthly Quester Sponsoring]
User Image

General Rules

1. Follow the Gaia ToS at all times.
2. Respect one another. If you are going to argue, do not carry it out in this charity. The mods do not want to know listen to arguments.
3. No quoting the ANY of Evil Noodle King's.
4. No spamming with random posts and nonsense.
5. Only mild bad language is allowed.
6. DO NOT beg for a donation!!
7. Do not complain about the amount of donation that you recieve.
8. Be polite and respectful.
9. You may only recieve one donation.

There is an unlimited amount of spots on the blacklist. If you choose not to obey the rules, then that is your choice. You will get two warnings. If you fail to follow the rules a third time, then you will be blacklisted.

Donation Requirements

1. You must fill out the form below--COMPLETELY.
2. Donation forms must be posted in THIS thread to be accepted.
3. You must not be on the blacklist to recive a donation.

User Image

!!!!ALL FORMS MUST BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD!!!!

Donation Form

[b][size=18]ÐØŊĄŦĮØŊ ŴĄŊŦ3Ð[/size][/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Amount of Posts on Gaia:[/b]
[b]Current Quest:[/b]
[b]How Long Have You Been Raising Money?:[/b]
[b]How Long You Have Been on Gaia:[/b]
[b]Why Should I Donate To You:[/b]
[b]How Did You Find This Charity?:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

Monthly Quester Form

[b][size=18]MØŊŦĤŁŶ QÛ3ŞŦ3Ŗ[/size][/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Current Quest:[/b]
[b]How Much Money Do You Still Need?:[/b]
[b]Do You Have a Quest Thread (Optional):[/b]
[b]----If so, What is the Link?:[/b]
[b]How Long You have Been Raising Money:[/b]
[b]How Did You Find the Charity:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

User ImageClick here to send your application

User Image

Donations Received

User ImageClick Here To Send A Donation

~Z3phyr26--90k eek rofl scream
~penguin365-10k smile
~Hinabi Gysuki-50k rofl
~THE Santa Claus (Christmas event)-608k eek rofl scream wahmbulance burning_eyes
~Wolf_Blaze-10 million!!!! eek rofl scream wahmbulance burning_eyes heart dramallama mrgreen biggrin surprised

Thank you to everyone who has donated!! You will be helping a lot of Gaians fulfill their quests. Any amount is very appreciated.

Donations Given

question = Waiting For Confirmation

AB91 - 7k
A.D.1492 - 8k
Axletia - 7k
Black Phantom Butterfly - 2k
Boss Princess -Adik- - 8k
Cherryb0mb_666 - 2k
Cherryb0mb_666 - 4k
Chimikotsu -6k
Convected_Cookies/Azu-chan Assistant - 5k
dawnwolfee - 5k
demons_monster - 1k
Digital Demons - 10k
Dinosaur74 - 4k
Drocell the Puppet Maker - 9k
ElegentlyCamelus - 5k
Grandmaster Artemis - 1.5k
Hidden Candy - 6k
Huggable Little Panda - 10k
IAmNerdE - 10k
lcedCAPPUCCINO - 3k
ifetski17 - 10k
II Putrid Obsession II - 2k
II Seeker II -3 k
Isa Fumiyame - 2k
isolated_morphine injecti - 6k
Jake it is/Auric Aura 7.5k
JD2008xx - 8k
JunTeng - 3k
Kitti Meere - 5k
Kruey Cee - 7k
Lamb of the Lion - 3k
lilangel8314 - 10k
LinkLuver - 3k
Kyoko Suomi - 5k
lovable man muffin - 14k
Lunar Renton - 2k
L u n p u i - 5.5k
maddyj1995 - 4k
Master Chief The Grunt - 5k
Mecha-Fayleen - 3k
Mighty chicken lady - 11k
Mighty chicken lady - 100k
Mikon666 - 7k
miss savanna - 4k
MONSTERVOMIT - 9k
M y s t H e a r t E r o - 2k
my name is u know - 5k
Natural Perfection - 4k
M y s t H e a r t E r o - 2k
Niih x3 - 2k
NorwegianHomeland - 4k
o 0 R i t s u k a 0 o - 3k
otaku4life666 - 2k
ox_Abi_xo pg - 7k
Pepsi Loving Girl - 6k
PinkElephante - 3k
proudhippie-3k
Purplosity - 4k
RandomFreak200 - 2k
Rinubi - 3k
Saijikusakagi/Clyd Noel - 7k
Seika19 - 1k
shaykapri - 2k
Shaykapri - 5k
Sir Cumstances - 9k
some kind of majesty - 5k
Star Re Sky - 10k
Stripey Giraffe - 3k
Sweetly Candied -10k
T o x i c z z - -7 items, worth 20k+ together
Valeria Kitsune - 5k
VillaG - 1.5k
Within Enigma - 3k
x-badbitch - 2k
XII-Miyuki/II_Truesight_II - 3.5k
x U-R-Eshii T E A R S x - 5k
x_xmisa-amane_angel - 4k
x - Samurai Faix - x - 4k
XxLuminaMarieHimexX - 6k
yeoXi - 5k

Total Amount Donated: 386,000 gold(outdated)
Current Funds: 3,789,000

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/noodle-charity-now-open/t.59156279_1/][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/toetoe379/Nooblebanner.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/noodle-charity-now-open/t.59156279/][img]http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz270/meowzone/noodleban1.gif[/img][/url]

If you can make a banner, that would be greatly appreciated. Please send me a PM and I will tell you what I still need. You will be paid based on how much you require.

User Image

[Guild]Roleplay Madness

User Image

[Thread]Watermeat ØVЄЯLØДĐ

User Image

[Charity]THE Birthday Charity

User Image

[Thread]THE List of Charities

User Image

[Charity]HnR Charity

User Image

[Thread]No Name Banner Shop

User Image

[Event!]THE Charity Christmas Carnival

User Image
(We're bringing chicken-noodle-soup!!! eek )

If you would like to have your guild, thread, or clan added to this list, please PM me.

User Image

White List

These are regulars in the thread. They post a lot and are very active. They always follow the rules. They have EARNED getting their names on this list.

~Mighty chicken lady biggrin
~AB91
~Aalyve Wyyre
~Lunar Renton
~Pyriya
~Wolf_Blaze

Black List

This is a list of people who disobey the rules. They are no longer welcome in the thread. Please don't get yourself put on this list.

~otaku4life666- Banned for asking for more than one donation.

User Image

~100k Contest~
Details:
Generate a random number between 1-1000 and get the number 777.

~Post/Bump Contests~
Details:
~The first person to post on page 25 will get 10k Won by maddyj1995

~The first person to post on page 50 will get 20k Won by AB91

~The first person to post on page 100 will get 40k

~The first person to post on page 150 will get 60k

~The first person to post on page 200 will get 80k

~The first person to post on page 250 will get 100k

~The first person to get 50 posts in this thread gets 30k and a spot on the White List. You must number all of your posts; 1,2,3, etc. Once you get to 50 posts, PM me and you will get your reward Won by Vnds and Mighty chicken lady

User Image

Even the mods of charities have quests of their own. You can choose to help them or not, whichever. Thank you to all who have helped them.

[Evil Noodle King's Quests]

User Image User Image
User Image

[Mighty chicken lady's Quests]

User Image

[Noodle Charity Mule's Quests]

User Image

User Image

Every month, I will choose one person that has applied to be sponsored. This person will receive a certain amount of money each week of the next month, based on how much their quest costs.

~[October, 2010] AB91

User Image

-Questing: Azuramella
-Worth: 575,000
-Amount Per Week: 5k

~[November, 2010] None- No Applications Received

~[December, 2010] None- No applications Received

~[January, 2011]

Winner

Applications

~Lori Annalynn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff