Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

User Image

Hello, and thank you for stopping by!

w h o?
                                                                  I'm Tigersrawrr but you can call me Tigers, or Rawrr Or Christina is good too. I'm 20 years old and have been on Gaia for almost eight years! I live in the U.S. and I really like cats and anything metal/grunge.

w h a t?
                                                                  This is my quest thread! I'm sure you could have guessed by what forum it's in! xD

w h y?
                                                                  To be honest, I tried questing for a dream avatar before. But as time went on, and I was trying to get the last few items that I needed (which were kind of up there in price) I found myself kind of getting bored with the choice that I made and decided 'Well, maybe a dream avatar quest just isn't for me'. Therefore, I thought that maybe if I just went after all the items I liked in general, in the end I'd be happy with my inventory and I can have fun with the aspect of Gaia that I really enjoy: dress up!

h o w?
                                                                  It seems like a big, long, hard quest doesn't it? Especially with new items being added all the time, and the marketplace inflations. I'm actually pretty intimidated too. But I think in the end, it will really pay off. I'll do my best to quest one by one until I have all the items that I want, updating here and there which one I'm on, or adding new items that have been released that I might want. It might be a never ending journey and I'll probably get frustrated along the way but this is what I've decided for myself and I hope you'll wish me luck along the way!

If you have anything you think I'll like that I may have missed, please don't be afraid to make a suggestion!

Beloved Vampire

User Image

Currently questing

User Image

2bil/5bil

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Beloved Vampire

User Image

Donated

Here, I will be thanking the extremely generous people who have helped me along the way. Thank you so much for all of your help!

Kakashi no Sensei - 5 BILLION and User ImageUser Image <3

Kinnier - 1 BILLION! <3

Soraanki - 900 MILLION and November 2010 letter! <3

Ivy- STEEL PLATED NINJA HEADBAND!!! emotion_kirakira

Beloved Vampire

User Image

Completed!

User Image
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  User Image

Beloved Vampire

User Image

Reserved

Just incase I missed something.

Beloved Vampire

User Image

Open!

Feel free to post! I love to make new friends, so please introduce yourself! I am very interested in what others are questing for as well. <3

Beloved Vampire

Beloved Vampire

Beloved Vampire

Beloved Vampire

Beloved Vampire

Beloved Vampire

Beloved Vampire

Beloved Vampire

Beloved Vampire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items