• Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Thank You and so do you >^o^<

How have you been?

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

whee thank you

I've been alright..I hurt my back really bad at work last week but it's slowly getting better xp

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
ouch... I hope your back gets fully healed. Thats good to hear it is feeling better.

I am good. Just can't beleieve I have about 7 more weeks left.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

xd wow..it doesn't seem like it's been that long

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Actually I was shocked the time has went by fairly quick. I always thought it would go by slow xp
I am alittle nervous about some things,but I guess that is normal.

Aged Codger

8,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Of course you are nervous. I would be too..and..I can't handle a lot of pain sweatdrop I hope the give you the good stuff xp

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Neither can I. I worry though since I had that stomach virus ..I did not even know I was having contractions eek All I knew was my stomach hurt. I am sure I will be asking for some good pain meds xd My biggest fear is losing alot of blood.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

my mom says that when she had me it was like taking a big poop sweatdrop xp she didn't hurt much at all..but I was born early

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I have read on the what to expect msg boards that it can be gross gonk I am like yuck sweatdrop I wonder about that myself if the baby will come early, on her due date or late. I guess I just have to wait and see what my doctor says. I see her tomorrow and I think after my next appointment I go weekly. She also told me she will probbaly order another ultrasound to see how the baby is growing.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

whee that's a good idea about the ultrasound ..do you know if it's a boy or girl yet or do you want it to be a surprise? I feel like I asked you that question before. sweatdrop

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
lol.. you did a while back. Thats ok ~_^ They say she is still a girl. She was 3 lbs and something ozs my last ultrasound. I guess that is why my doctor said she might do another one before the delivery day. Of course I got worried,but the doctor really did not say anything was wrong and the ultrasound tech said not to worry ..everything looked good,but that it is possible she could be a small baby.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

thought I had a bit of deja vu xp

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Aged Codger

8,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250