Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Winners for tektek in Post 1 update!

:D 0.21276595744681 21.3% [ 10 ]
^.^ 0.72340425531915 72.3% [ 34 ]
:) 0.063829787234043 6.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 241 242 243 > >> >>> »|

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Maria Talia Moonfang
Nice.. it's very Día de los Muertos. :3

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii

It is a great mouth.
Well I told him I am moving and that with moving I will have more opportunities to meet people and that I am looking forward to it. Here all the guys just drink all the time. sad He understands but like I said while he is supportive he tries to find ways to remind me why I want him.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii

It is a great mouth.
Well I told him I am moving and that with moving I will have more opportunities to meet people and that I am looking forward to it. Here all the guys just drink all the time. sad He understands but like I said while he is supportive he tries to find ways to remind me why I want him.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Are you using the modus purple makeup on yours?
Well when all they do is drink that's not very fun. Need to live it up a little. And yes, with moving there will be lots of new opportunities! Well you just have to remind him if he really wanted it to work he would work harder at making it work.

Timid Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
Nie Chan

I like the theme of it. I don't always get a chance to use the face paint.

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii

I have the Masquerade purple shadow, red blush, and the Polar Tear face
I told him I was doing soul searching and that I understand he is unsure but that I can't wait around for him forever. Because part of me will probably always be waiting for him, but as time passes it seems like our love is just not destined to work out.

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Maria Talia Moonfang
I concur, I have items I love but don't get to use often.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii

I have the Masquerade purple shadow, red blush, and the Polar Tear face
I told him I was doing soul searching and that I understand he is unsure but that I can't wait around for him forever. Because part of me will probably always be waiting for him, but as time passes it seems like our love is just not destined to work out.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Woo! I'm good. I'm getting to know my gaia items pretty well, lol. Well sorta XD
Ahhh, yea. And who knows. Maybe some time he will be sure and things will work out. You never know. But you don't want to be waiting for a day that may never come 3nodding
*huggles* You are a strong woman Nie <3

Timid Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
Nie Chan

If I don't use an item for a while, I always end up selling it. sweatdrop That's probably why I'm at ten mil...

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii
Hehe, you are. smile And I do have the modus, but I think it unequips the face because there is a mouth too. There are just so many items...

Thanks. <3 I told him the whole waiting for a time that would never come was why I had decided. I can't keep turning every guy who asks me away forever because I want D. And then I have to make myself sort of put our love into the past.. or something.

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Maria Talia Moonfang
Hehehe, that might be!
I have a lot of items that were gifts from old friends and so I have a hard time parting with them. I even have old inscribed bracelets. Two gold ones, both inscribed.. so I have kept them.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii
Hehe, you are. smile And I do have the modus, but I think it unequips the face because there is a mouth too. There are just so many items...

Thanks. <3 I told him the whole waiting for a time that would never come was why I had decided. I can't keep turning every guy who asks me away forever because I want D. And then I have to make myself sort of put our love into the past.. or something.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Too many to keep up with D: Specially when they come out with a new bunch once a month.
Well my lovely Lucy face doesn't unequip when I equip the polar tear face but I haven't really tried any of the other faces with it so I dunno.
Well it sounds like a great love and I believe ones like that you can never forget but it doesn't mean you can't enjoy anyone else's love fully. Don't want to keep your true love waiting ;D

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii
Fortunately I don't think Lucy unequips any other face. Because it applies as a cosmetic. :3 Oh and yes you can equip them together.. but it makes a more gaunt haunting look.
Exactly my true love who is just dying to meet me. ^.^

Timid Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
Nie Chan

I can understand, I've got items on here that were gifts and I still have them, but it's not too many. I even keep the little cheap items. Just the thought of them giving me a gift. :3

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Maria Talia Moonfang

I'm sentimental.. and here unlike irl keeping them around is not too problematic. They even have a trunk I could stuff them in if I chose to.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii
Fortunately I don't think Lucy unequips any other face. Because it applies as a cosmetic. :3
Exactly my true love who is just dying to meet me. ^.^
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Aaaaaahhh I see. I guess I never knew that :D
Exactly!! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items