Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Winners for tektek in Post 1 update!

:D 0.21276595744681 21.3% [ 10 ]
^.^ 0.72340425531915 72.3% [ 34 ]
:) 0.063829787234043 6.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 241 242 243 > >> >>> »|

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii

Hehe. Exactly. She's so funny twice a week she tells me in her southern accent (which only hangs around for a few words and my name is one of them) that we didn't win the lotto this time. Very solemn, like I should be surprised. Oh I love my mom. <3
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lmao, that's cuuute <3 Wonder how she would react to winning!

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Celesaphii
Someday I hope to see her reaction to winning.

Xx Papa Dragon xX rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 6, 5, 5, 3, 2, 1, 6, 2, 10 Total: 50 (10-100)

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Nie Chan
Slick Fever
t

I shall be teaing it up and attempting to sleep. So talk to you later!

Slick Fever is no more, changed my name back to what it is on my old account, just with some added x's

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

heart

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Xx Papa Dragon xX
s
Aha! I was like "who quoted me? " smile

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii
<3 How was the soup and grilled cheese?

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii
<3 How was the soup and grilled cheese?
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

I'm saving it for supper 3nodding
Bf wanted some too, lol
Oh man I could use it though. I'm so cold and this stupid cold (the sickness) is annoyyyyiiiiiiing
How's your day going?

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii
surprisingly well. Spent time with a friend of mine who is stressed, had lunch with my cousin, got some insanely good deals on a dress I have been wanting and two shirts. and talked to my LB. biggrin

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii
surprisingly well. Spent time with a friend of mine who is stressed, had lunch with my cousin, got some insanely good deals on a dress I have been wanting and two shirts. and talked to my LB. biggrin
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Oh awesome!! I love getting good deal on the clothes you've been wanting!
Awww awesome <3

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii
My brother gave me some Kohls cash.. so since it was originally like 57.00 ... then it was on sale for 17.40, and I had 20% off and Kohls cash.. it plus 2 shirts cost 16.00! ^.^ And one of the shirts was like a 35.00 tee shirt (who pays 35.00 for a tee shirt. pfft)

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii
My brother gave me some Kohls cash.. so since it was originally like 57.00 ... then it was on sale for 17.40, and I had 20% off and Kohls cash.. it plus 2 shirts cost 16.00! ^.^ And one of the shirts was like a 35.00 tee shirt (who pays 35.00 for a tee shirt. pfft)
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

$35 is too much for a tee ; w ; holy crap that dress was way on sale :O AWESOME FIND <3

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii

I know and it was my size! ^.^ It's like fate or something.. super cute wool red plaid dress, it's very fitted. It has this weird tiny zipper on the side and I was like why is that even there you can't step into it?... it's because it is form fitted across the ribs so if you don't open it.. you probably shouldn't breathe while putting it on. *giggle* So I unzipped it to take it off.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii

I know and it was my size! ^.^ It's like fate or something.. super cute wool red plaid dress, it's very fitted. It has this weird tiny zipper on the side and I was like why is that even there you can't step into it?... it's because it is form fitted across the ribs so if you don't open it.. you probably shouldn't breathe while putting it on. *giggle* So I unzipped it to take it off.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Ahh I like those kinds of dresses smile It sounds really cute!! Jealous! Musta been fate ;D

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii
I am saving it for my date arsenal. *giggle* I don't normally do a lot of tight clothes, so occasionally it's nice to show the fact that I do have a figure. And with three kids I worked damn hard to be size five still, so sometimes I can show it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff