Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Finally attempting the insane quest of Lucky!

<3 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 294 295 296 > >> >>> »|

Hallowed Bibliophile

User Image

User Image
          x
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

x

x

Welcome to Nevermore ~ A Quest Thread. x I do hope you'll come in and chat awhile!

I do ask that you follow all Gaiaonline rules and TOS, ect.

x I really hope you'll stay and chat with me! I promise I don't bite...much. xxAlso, a big thanks to K r3dn0w for the amazing thread layout and doing coding!

youkoonna
          Quoth the Youko, "Forevermore." biggrin

x
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

introduction the quest about Bea donors affiliates

Hallowed Bibliophile

User Image

x

xCurrent Large Ongoing Quest:

Currently deciding!

x

Other Side Quests -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And several other items that can be found on my wishlist!

Big Completed Quests:

Lucky The Cat! Thanks to Ang for the help!
Bedsheet
SDPlus #371 Lady Luck! Thanks to Caoimhe Gallagher! heart

User Image

Hallowed Bibliophile

User Image

x

User Image

x
          x Hello! I'm Beautifully Meaningful, or Bea. I used to be Evilly Possessed Bunnies, but that was awhile ago. You still see people call be EBP from time to time though! I read tarot cards and have a shop for it here on Gaia. You can find the link in my affiliates section!

x Anyways, I've been on Gaia since July 12, 2006. I can't believe all the changes the site has undergone! 1mil used to go a lot farther than it does today.

xI'm 23, and currently a care taker for my mom. I love reading, writing, painting, sketching, and listening to music...and the internet.I have seven tattoos and sixpiercings. I'm currently in love with Big Bang Theory, Lost Girl, Supernatural, Glee, and Ink Masters on TV. In movies, I love nearly all vampire movies, am a huge fan of nearly everything to do with Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy (though I still haven't seen all of their movies), and absolutely adore Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.

xIn music, I listen to things all over the place. A few of my favorite bands/artists are: Avenged Sevenfold, Cinema Bizarre, Tokio Hotel, The Academy Is..., My Chemical Romance, The Used, Good Charlotte, Lady Antebellum, Lovex, and Apocalyptica. I could list at least twenty more, but we would be here all day!

x

User Image

Hallowed Bibliophile

User Image

x

x
x There have been quite a few people who have donated or gifted me things or gold over the years. I simply cannot remember all of these amazing people, and so I'm starting a fresh list of donators, and I promise to keep better track this time! (1/22/2012) A huge thank you to everyone who has helped in one way or another! <3

Forgotten1
edokitty
angel_baby_4
eRoTiCa
Razzly Star
The Candy Shop Charity
Caoimhe Gallagher
Ghost of Threque
The Dark Knight Vael
Kurappi from BOBA Charity!
Fool's Errand Charity
AlbertaxRose
Xyeanne
Tholia
Crystalized Cherri

User Image

Hallowed Bibliophile

User Image

x

x
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/nevermore-a-quest/t.75969953_1/][img]http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss19/w0nd3r_k/web things xD/Web things for others/secondbanner.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/nevermore-a-quest/t.75969953_1/][img]http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss19/w0nd3r_k/web things xD/Web things for others/nevermorebanner1.png[/img][/url]

x
x
x

User Image
x
x
x

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

x

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hallowed Bibliophile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items