Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's our grand opening, you know?!

Sweet! Congraturation! 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 11 ]
Heeey, haven't I seen you guys around before? 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod do I get free gold out of this? 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 1 ]
It's about time you girls updated your story, GOSH. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 1 ]
Hi, Ky! Hi, Amu! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Hi, Trey! (Look, I remembered you exist!) 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 1 ]
The hell kind of poll is this? 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 1 ]
I didn't like any of those options so I'm going to click this one. 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 > >>

28,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
You could just take the easy route and number them haha.
How many pets do you have? xD

I don't mind in the least. Pretty much all my gold is good for - donating and buying art lol.
I really don't feel motivated to complete, er re-complete, my own sets. Endless recolors omg. I just occasionally buy one here and there when I see one for cheap(er) in the MP. Or I get a nice deal in the exchange.
Otherwise just lurking in art auctions and art shops for a potential art buy haha. I need to complete some stuff first before I can seriously go after that though.
And hey...speaking of art...though I probably asked you this once upon a time, but do you have a main avi you would love some art of?

Omnipresent Gawker

Ky to the rescue

User Image
User Image
                                  heart heart heart
                                  I have one more hour of resisting the urge to buy cash.
                                  I cin do dis.

I know you can make it, Ky ^_^

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fly Upon Wings of a Dream
You could just take the easy route and number them haha.
How many pets do you have? xD

I don't mind in the least. Pretty much all my gold is good for - donating and buying art lol.
I really don't feel motivated to complete, er re-complete, my own sets. Endless recolors omg. I just occasionally buy one here and there when I see one for cheap(er) in the MP. Or I get a nice deal in the exchange.
Otherwise just lurking in art auctions and art shops for a potential art buy haha. I need to complete some stuff first before I can seriously go after that though.
And hey...speaking of art...though I probably asked you this once upon a time, but do you have a main avi you would love some art of?

User Image
User Image
                                  Uh... this many.

UUUUUUUGH I know
                                  I hardly wanna buy things now cause they keep recoloring them.
                                  Like they just added a recolor to the ******** "absolute" collection and I only have ONE and it's 35b in the MP and I just emotion_facepalm

I'm actually wearing it, lol. I don't remember you asking, but if you did, I probably didn't have an answer at the time.
                                  You can see all my art-request avis here though.

We haven't actually posted the thread yet but. Actually we're just entirely waiting on me. Amu already gave Trey her half, lol. rofl

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KriegDragoon3x
I know you can make it, Ky ^_^

User Image
User Image
                                  It's hard.
                                  They're superhero legs.
                                  IN BLUE.
                                  crying

But UGH, Gaia, they don't deserve my money. u.u"

Omnipresent Gawker

Ky to the rescue

User Image
User Image
                                  It's hard.
                                  They're superhero legs.
                                  IN BLUE.
                                  crying

But UGH, Gaia, they don't deserve my money. u.u"

Trust me I know your struggles.....Sadly I gave in. Do not turn out like me.

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KriegDragoon3x
Trust me I know your struggles.....Sadly I gave in. Do not turn out like me.

User Image
User Image
                                  *sigh* I can afford it, technically, I just.
                                  Gaia. stare

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image
User Image
                                  Oh my god.
                                  DREAM.
                                  Are you kidding me right now.

Omnipresent Gawker

Ky to the rescue

User Image
User Image
                                  *sigh* I can afford it, technically, I just.
                                  Gaia. stare

Yeah, gaia has gotten out of hand. But, I cannot say that I dislike the option to purchase an item with some spare cash.

Still, you can make it Ky. Who knows what that cash could get you if you don't use it for dem legs

28,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
That's not that many! You can totally come up with legit names for those instead of numbers.

Seriously. A recolor every now and then is fine; it's to be expected. But not supposed to unleash a crap-ton at once! lol punks.

Oh hey, that's convenient. xD And cool, I'll definitely check it out!
So what's the hold up man?! : P

On a side note to your other convo:
dun do eet Ky! Resist! Resist!

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KriegDragoon3x
Yeah, gaia has gotten out of hand. But, I cannot say that I dislike the option to purchase an item with some spare cash.

Still, you can make it Ky. Who knows what that cash could get you if you don't use it for dem legs

User Image
User Image
                                  Don't tell me you're actually buying the gold generators themselves. emotion_facepalm

HOPEFULLY it'll get me dreads. I've been planning to dread my hair. * w *
                                  It's just the ******** won't text me back. stare

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
That's not that many! You can totally come up with legit names for those instead of numbers.

Seriously. A recolor every now and then is fine; it's to be expected. But not supposed to unleash a crap-ton at once! lol punks.

Oh hey, that's convenient. xD And cool, I'll definitely check it out!
So what's the hold up man?! : P

On a side note to your other convo:
dun do eet Ky! Resist! Resist!

User Image
User Image
                                  Hmmm. I'll consider it. I usually just like their names, ha.
                                  Like Cartier. IDK I like it. ^^"
                                  Now I gotta upd8 my wishlist cause I think he got recolors.

SPEAKING OF. Dude I know and I'm so sick of them ******** up my lace collection.
                                  Now I got THREE more I gotta collect cause of that stupid ******** sale.
                                  And I HAD leftover Gaia Cash but they ONLY sold them in the bundles and I didn't have enough for the damn bundle and I refused to buy more cash after that and I just.
                                  I have TWELVE. Three more takes it up to FIFTEEN. ******** STOP.

The holdup is a) I need to finish your commission, which. I've scrapped like 3 versions already buh. //perfectionist Ky.
                                  And b) I don't wanna sell my Nekola for less than a certain amount so I'm waiting for it to go back up.

I have 20b sitting on this account r/n and I've already sent 25b to Trey. I need to send another 45 over to fulfill my half, and I "have" enough I just don't have it. Make sense? XD

Okay Dream I'll resist. emo

Omnipresent Gawker

Ky to the rescue
KriegDragoon3x

User Image
User Image
                                  Don't tell me you're actually buying the gold generators themselves. emotion_facepalm

HOPEFULLY it'll get me dreads. I've been planning to dread my hair. * w *
                                  It's just the ******** won't text me back. stare

No....Not since the first ones were released. I will admit that I was part of the down fall of the marketplace. >.> But I haven't bought gold generators since then. ^_^;

I would like to see you with some dreads. mrgreen

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KriegDragoon3x
No....Not since the first ones were released. I will admit that I was part of the down fall of the marketplace. >.> But I haven't bought gold generators since then. ^_^;

User Image
User Image
                                  Okay, good. I think we're all allowed that grace period, tbh. I've done it too, y'know?
                                  We all knew it was bad for the economy, but we didn't expect them to keep this s**t up, I think.
                                  NO ONE could have seen us being this far in the shitter. No one.

I would like to see me with some dreads too. * w *
                                  But I assure you if I get them there will be pictures. ^^

Omnipresent Gawker

Ky to the rescue
KriegDragoon3x

User Image
User Image
                                  Okay, good. I think we're all allowed that grace period, tbh. I've done it too, y'know?
                                  We all knew it was bad for the economy, but we didn't expect them to keep this s**t up, I think.
                                  NO ONE could have seen us being this far in the shitter. No one.

I would like to see me with some dreads too. * w *
                                  But I assure you if I get them there will be pictures. ^^

Yeah, it scares me to look at the marketplace anymore.

I cannot wait to see these pictures. emotion_dowant

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KriegDragoon3x
Yeah, it scares me to look at the marketplace anymore.

I cannot wait to see these pictures. emotion_dowant

User Image
User Image
                                  Uuuugh, I KNOW right?

Keekeekee. I need to text him again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items