Welcome to Gaia! ::

You arrive to Wonderland, what do you do?

Prepare for tea 0.90052356020942 90.1% [ 172 ]
Run away 0.099476439790576 9.9% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 191 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 580 581 582 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hello there and welcome to Wonderland, the charity of course.
                                  We are here to make all your dreams come true, anything is possible in Wonderland~

User Image

We decided to make this charity to help others in need. We realize how hard it is to achieve goals nowadays due to the inflation. We also realize that not everyone has real money to spend on virtual items. In this thread we hope to help you achieve your goals while we all have fun, make friends, and become one big charity family.

RULES
                                    Follow gaia's ToS and Rules and Guidelines
                                    Don't know them? Find them here and here .
                                    Please keep quoting trees to a minimum
                                    Large quote trees tend to page stretch which may annoy others.
                                    Don't quote the front page, please.
                                    Again this is page stretching and that's a no-no.
                                    Bumping is fine in moderation
                                    Try to converse with others. It is okay if no ones in the thread though.
                                    Don't beg for items/gold
                                    We realize this is a charity but begging will get you nothing.
                                    Do not steal the thread graphics
                                    Thread graphic credits go to indigomagenta on gaia.
                                    PNG credits go to photosoma, sellyourhate, scarferdesign, and notasinglesong on deviantart
                                    Won a contest?
                                    PM I Am Wonderland with the page number you won on.
                                    Wondering how to get items and/or gold?
                                    Stick around and chat with us. We dislike hit and runs.
                                    Secret phrase
                                    "We're all mad here"
                                    Wanna donate to the charity?
                                    Send all charity donations to I Am Wonderland and label the trade "donation to charity"
                                    More rules may be added
                                    Hopefully not because we all hate rules.

User Image
User Image

{ 11/08/13 } Charity officially opened!
                                                  { 11/09/13 } New mini games added
                                                  { 11/10/13 } Added yet another mini game
                                                  { 11/23/13 } New mini game hosted by Elyralith
                                                  { 11/26/13 } Thank you to all the regulars. We wouldn't be a great charity without you guys and girls.
                                                  { 11/26/13 } Received a huge donation from the lovely Miss Mezzy
                                                  { 12/08/13 } Congrats to Siriusly Adorable for winning the One Rabbit's trash is another Rabbit's treasure raffle
                                                  { 12/08/13 } Congrats to princess pancakes for winning the Alice tektek contest
                                                  { 12/08/13 } Congrats to Miss Mezzy for winning the Lucky Bunny RNG Contest
                                                  { 12/09/13 } Congrats to conquestfrontier for winning Juno's Lace from An Unbirthday Party contest
                                                  { 01/11/14 } Congrats to iAdorkableKitty for winning Monthly Collectible Letter for December 2013 from An Unbirthday Party contest
                                                  { 01/18/14 } Congrats to iAdorkableKitty for winning the One Rabbit's trash is another Rabbit's treasure raffle
                                                  { 01/18/14 } Congrats to Elyralith for winning the Lucky Bunny RNG Contest
                                                  { 01/27/14 } Received big donation from Noir Resurection, thank you!
                                                  { 02/10/14 } Congrats to iAdorkableKitty for winning the Lucky Bunny RNG Contest
                                                  { 02/21/14 } Congrats to Captain Mipsy for winning the One Rabbit's trash is another Rabbit's treasure raffle
                                                  { 02/21/14 } Congrats to Elyralith for winning Monthly Collectible Letter for January 2014 from An Unbirthday Party contest
                                                  { 03/04/14 } Congrats to princess pancakes for winning the Queen of Hearts tektek contest
                                                  { 04/14/14 } Received biggest donation from Kiranei, thank you so much!
                                                  { 04/14/14 } Received donation from Thackery Binxx, thank you!
                                                  { 04/25/14 } Congrats to conquestfrontier for winning the Lucky Bunny RNG Contest
                                                  { 04/25/14 } Congrats to Captain Mipsy for winning Cool Edgar Hair from An Unbirthday Party contest
                                                  { 04/25/14 } Congrats to iAdorkableKitty for winning the One Rabbit's trash is another Rabbit's treasure raffle
                                                  { 04/30/14 } Received a lovely donation from Grace of Kyne, thank you!
                                                  { 09/07/16 } RE-OPENING

User Image
User Image

User ImagexCafe Amourx
                                          My name is Brandie and I'm 23 years old.
                                          I was born and raised in North Carolina all of my life.
                                          I joined gaia in 2008 after my cousin showed me the site.
                                          This isn't my first account however. I've had plenty.
                                          Since I've joined I've always been the one to donate to friends or complete strangers.
                                          I'll donate, even if it's my last bit of gold, just to help someone out.
                                          If you'd like to know all about me personally then don't be afraid to ask~

User ImagexFiore Eternox
                                          My name's Ashley, I'm 21 and I really enjoy stuff and things. I can be pretty talkative and I try to be as friendly as I can be, so feel free to talk to me. Most of my donations are done under the radar, just 'cause most of the time I'm too lazy to update the front page. I love Doctor Who, Star Wars, Game of Thrones and vidya games. I also like other things, but yeah. The more you talk and stick around, the more likely you are to receive a donation~

User Image
User Image

xTBAx

xTBAx

User Image
User Image

If you would like to host a mini game please PM me with your mini game information on this account.

User Image
User Image

Page Contests

TBA

Dice Contest

TBA

Random Number Contest

TBA

User Image
User Image

Catharsisity - May Birthstone Sash & 120,000g
                                  l3eautiful Thingz- 10,000g
                                  Siriusly Adorable - 100,000g, Novembers Trash, Daily Chance, and Dumpster Dive Items, & Blue Konpeito
                                  strawberryalice - 100,000g
                                  conquestfrontier - 3,010,000g, February Birthstone Sash, Meido Lavender Purple Dress, April Birthstone Sash, November Birthstone Sash, Silver Sprite, Juno's Lace, Night Weaver, & Butterfly Punch
                                  Elyralith - 30,000g, Strawberry Charlotte, October Birthstone Sash, Sweetie Delight, & Monthly Collectible Letter for January 2014
                                  Felinacus - 500,00g
                                  so moe - 600,000g
                                  Tea Craft - 500,00g & Lilac Finch
                                  princess pancakes - Prima Poppet, June Birthstone Sash, Trilune's Covenant 2nd. Gen, Ruby Candy Apple, Starbabies, Lilac Finch, March Birthstone Sash, Mini Chequer, August Birthstone Sash, Feisty Berserker, Gilded Conjuror, July Birthstone Sash, Donkeyskin, February Birthstone Anklets, Magical Girl, Terra Carina, & Waning Moon
                                  Hallow Hearts - Oculus Mythica & Mini Chequer
                                  St Colt - Grizzly Hoodie
                                  Rozen Shikyo - Shadowed Dancing Princesses, Madoka Magica: Mitakihara Middle School Uniform, & Rainbow Jubilee
                                  ZOMBiiFiCATiON - 10,000g, Sweet Pink Princess, & Demeter's Wreath
                                  iFizafrin - 10,000g
                                  chriscia - 10th Anniversary Mini Nitemare Halo & Winglets
                                  iAdorkableKitty - 450 Tickets, Black Butler: Alois Trancy, Mini Chequer, Uncanny Form, Juno's Lace, 740,000g, Gift of the Goddess, String Ensemble, Monthly Collectible Letter for December 2013, Decembers & March Trash, Daily Chance, and Dumpster Dive Items, & Gakuen Love: Girl's Side
                                  Midnightglow18 - 510,000g, Sven the Penguin, Pumpkin Treat Dress, Black Pumpkin Bao, Jack O Lantern Messenger Bag, Leocorn, Cumulus, Fungi Village, Fern Glacier Scarf, Fern Frost Scarf, & Moody Cupid, Malice Punk
                                  Miss Mezzy - Goblin Hipster, Mineiro Scroll, & Silver Sprite
                                  Captain Mipsy - 3,510,000g, Cutie Clobberer x2, Acey Deucey, 10th Anniversary Mini Halo & Winglets, Caroling Medic, Creamy Mini Angel Wings, Peach Mood Bubble, Chocaholic Cherry Fondue, Romance Pendant, Rainbow Jubilee, Mille-Crepe Au Chocolat, & Januarys Trash, Daily Chance, and Dumpster Dive Items, Feb 2014 sealed, Feb hair streaks, March 2014 sealed, & Cool Edgar Hair
                                  dirt moth - Caroling Medic
                                  magical maiden momoko - 10,000g
                                  Easily-Amused89 - 10,000g
                                  Buttercream Cupcake - 610,000g, Glacemella
                                  Tsumetai Akayuki - Headless Marie & Astra-112: Mournful Breeze
                                  kyoko jun - Clinohumite Diamond Dog
                                  Yulu The New Sweg - Winter Rose
                                  Cotton Kinky - Miko Gakko
                                  cecerusso - 40,000,000g
                                  Iovesick - 2,000,000g
                                  Aly-Chan182 - Beloved Velveteen & Juno's Lace
                                  SWINT - 2,000,000g

User Image
                                  Post all forms here.

[color=silver][size=19]"[i]It's very easy to take more than nothing.[/i]"[/size][/color]
                                  [color=#E98977][b]Username[/b][/color] [color=silver]❉[/color] [color=#86B8B1]{Username here}[/color]
                                  [color=#E98977][b]Main Quest[/b][/color] [color=silver]❉[/color] [color=#86B8B1]{Item name here}[/color]
                                  [color=#E98977][b]Progress[/b][/color] [color=silver]❉[/color] [color=#86B8B1]{How much gold you have}[/color]
                                  [color=#E98977][b]Smaller Side Quests[/b][/color] [color=silver]❉[/color] [color=#86B8B1]{Item name/names here}[/color]
                                  [color=#E98977][b]Quest Thread[/b][/color] [color=silver]❉[/color] [color=#86B8B1]{If none just say n/a}[/color]
                                  [color=#E98977][b]Secret Phrase[/b][/color] [color=silver]❉[/color] [color=#86B8B1]{It's easy to find}
                                  [color=#E98977][b]Is this a hit and run?[/b][/color] [color=silver]❉[/color] [color=#86B8B1]{Y/N}[/color]

User Image
User Image

LINKS IN
                                  Please add our link to your thread. <3

User Image
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/n-e-n-a-charity-win-juno-s-lace/t.88849709/][IMG]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/indigomagenta/Banners/wonbutton2_zps3d4bcd26.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/n-e-n-a-charity-win-juno-s-lace/t.88849709/][IMG]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/indigomagenta/Banners/wonbutton1_zps6166f8cc.png[/IMG][/url]

LINKS IN
                                  Want your banner in the thread? Please PM I Am Wonderland.
                                  Only accepting 200x40 or 88x31 banners~

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
                                  User ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  User Image

User Image
User Image

If everybody minded their own business,
the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.
User Image

"It's always tea time"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas