Welcome to Gaia! ::

You arrive to Wonderland, what do you do?

Prepare for tea 0.90052356020942 90.1% [ 172 ]
Run away 0.099476439790576 9.9% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 191 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 580 581 582 > >> >>> »|

Elphaeme generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 122!

Cafe Amour
Chrysantheamum
    Hello~
    Welcome to the thread.

Thank you very much miss ♥
How are you on this lovely day? c:

Big Bear

Tea Craft
So how has your day been so far? o3o

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Chrysantheamum
    No problem.
    I'm doing well. It's really cold today though and I haven't done much.

How about you?

Big Bear

Chrysantheamum
Hello there dear o3o~

Elphaeme generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 59!

Cafe Amour

Oh I see, It's pretty warm here!
What's it like living in North Carolina? I have relatives that live in Morehead City 3nodding
I'm pretty good, I should of left the house already to go get a haircut but I'm being a lazy bum o - e

Elphaeme generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 135!

Fiore Eterno
Chrysantheamum
Hello there dear o3o~

Hello Ashley.
I'm an Ashley too (Although I go by Ash most of the time)
How are you? c:

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Chrysantheamum
    Where do you live?
    The only good thing about where I live in North Carolina is it's not very populated. The only time there's crowds is around the Holidays, I feel really nervous around crowds. Besides that there's nothing to do. There aren't many places to hangout, most people go to the mall just to hang out. The movies are always nice but no one wants to pay $10 for a movie they don't know will be good or not. That about sums it up. Maybe if I lived closer to the coast it would be fun. No idea where Morehead is but I've heard of it.

I know how you feel because most of the time lazy bum should be my name. lol
Cafe Amour
Chrysantheamum
    Where do you live?
    The only good thing about where I live in North Carolina is it's not very populated. The only time there's crowds is around the Holidays, I feel really nervous around crowds. Besides that there's nothing to do. There aren't many places to hangout, most people go to the mall just to hang out. The movies are always nice but no one wants to pay $10 for a movie they don't know will be good or not. That about sums it up. Maybe if I lived closer to the coast it would be fun. No idea where Morehead is but I've heard of it.

I know how you feel because most of the time lazy bum should be my name. lol

I reside in San Diego, California.
Ah I see, I don't blame you for being lazy - I would probably be even more bored/lazy if I lived in a small town. Ha, I don't go to the movies period - I watch everything online lol It's cheaper that way.

Big Bear

Chrysantheamum
Oooo, another Ashley~ emotion_kirakira I don't like people calling me Ash irl, because so many times instead of saying "Ash" they say "a**".. which is why my close friends call me a** emotion_facepalm My mom does too.. rofl. I'd much rather someone call me a**.. just because I find it hilarious.

I'm pretty good! Trying to recover from what I guess was a cold, left with nothing but the cough and the occasional runny nose ; u ; much better than what I was feeling like though. And you? o3o

Kitten

Super cute thread!!
Fiore Eterno

LOL!
Well at least you didn't have a weird obsession with Pokemon as a kid and everyone called you "Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town" lol
/Iwasadiehardpokemonfanasakid

Ah, Im glad that you're getting better! You should drink some chamomile tea with lemon and honey - that always helps me to feel better from colds 3nodding

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Chrysantheamum
    I'm quite jealous.
    My boyfriend is in the Navy and we are hoping he gets station on the west coast. I'm tired of the east coast so that would be lovely.
    I watch everything online as well. Sometimes me and Ashley will end up going to the movies when we have nothing else to do. There's certain hours that you only have to pay $5.50 which is always nice. They are building a BigD theater where we live, finally. I expect to go more once it's open. I can't keep a straight face when I say BigD. User Image

Familiar Shade

Fiore Eterno
Tea Craft
So how has your day been so far? o3o

It's been a good day, just cleaning and waiting for friends to answer their texts.

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Daintyy
    Thank you.
    I know you.. It's gonna bug me until I remember how I know you.
Cafe Amour
Chrysantheamum
    I'm quite jealous.
    My boyfriend is in the Navy and we are hoping he gets station on the west coast. I'm tired of the east coast so that would be lovely.
    I watch everything online as well. Sometimes me and Ashley will end up going to the movies when we have nothing else to do. There's certain hours that you only have to pay $5.50 which is always nice. They are building a BigD theater where we live, finally. I expect to go more once it's open. I can't keep a straight face when I say BigD. User Image

Ah I see, I hope that he gets a station in California - you might all like it here! We have very lovely weather practically everyday. We get rain, but it's not too often.
Wow, that's a steal for the theaters. I know that one of the local theaters has 5.50 tickets before noon, but that's it.
Hehehehe.....That's naughty lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces