Welcome to Gaia! ::

You arrive to Wonderland, what do you do?

Prepare for tea 0.90963855421687 91.0% [ 151 ]
Run away 0.090361445783133 9.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 166 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 574 575 576 > >> >>> »|
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello there and welcome to Wonderland, the charity of course.
                                  We are here to make all your dreams come true, anything is possible in Wonderland~

User Image

We decided to make this charity to help others in need. We realize how hard it is to achieve goals nowadays due to the inflation. We also realize that not everyone has real money to spend on virtual items. In this thread we hope to help you achieve your goals while we all have fun, make friends, and become one big charity family.

RULES
                                    Follow gaia's ToS and Rules and Guidelines
                                    Don't know them? Find them here and here .
                                    Please keep quoting trees to a minimum
                                    Large quote trees tend to page stretch which may annoy others.
                                    Don't quote the front page, please.
                                    Again this is page stretching and that's a no-no.
                                    Bumping is fine in moderation
                                    Try to converse with others. It is okay if no ones in the thread though.
                                    Don't beg for items/gold
                                    We realize this is a charity but begging will get you nothing.
                                    Do not steal the thread graphics
                                    Thread graphic credits go to indigomagenta on gaia.
                                    PNG credits go to photosoma, sellyourhate, scarferdesign, and notasinglesong on deviantart
                                    Won a contest?
                                    PM I Am Wonderland with the page number you won on.
                                    Wondering how to get items and/or gold?
                                    Stick around and chat with us. We dislike hit and runs.
                                    Secret phrase
                                    "We're all mad here"
                                    Wanna donate to the charity?
                                    Send all charity donations to I Am Wonderland and label the trade "donation to charity"
                                    More rules may be added
                                    Hopefully not because we all hate rules.

User Image
User Image

{ 11/08/13 } Charity officially opened!
                                                  { 11/09/13 } New mini games added
                                                  { 11/10/13 } Added yet another mini game
                                                  { 11/23/13 } New mini game hosted by Elyralith
                                                  { 11/26/13 } Thank you to all the regulars. We wouldn't be a great charity without you guys and girls.
                                                  { 11/26/13 } Received a huge donation from the lovely Miss Mezzy
                                                  { 12/08/13 } Congrats to Siriusly Adorable for winning the One Rabbit's trash is another Rabbit's treasure raffle
                                                  { 12/08/13 } Congrats to princess pancakes for winning the Alice tektek contest
                                                  { 12/08/13 } Congrats to Miss Mezzy for winning the Lucky Bunny RNG Contest
                                                  { 12/09/13 } Congrats to conquestfrontier for winning Juno's Lace from An Unbirthday Party contest
                                                  { 01/11/14 } Congrats to iAdorkableKitty for winning Monthly Collectible Letter for December 2013 from An Unbirthday Party contest
                                                  { 01/18/14 } Congrats to iAdorkableKitty for winning the One Rabbit's trash is another Rabbit's treasure raffle
                                                  { 01/18/14 } Congrats to Elyralith for winning the Lucky Bunny RNG Contest
                                                  { 01/27/14 } Received big donation from Noir Resurection, thank you!
                                                  { 02/10/14 } Congrats to iAdorkableKitty for winning the Lucky Bunny RNG Contest
                                                  { 02/21/14 } Congrats to Captain Mipsy for winning the One Rabbit's trash is another Rabbit's treasure raffle
                                                  { 02/21/14 } Congrats to Elyralith for winning Monthly Collectible Letter for January 2014 from An Unbirthday Party contest
                                                  { 03/04/14 } Congrats to princess pancakes for winning the Queen of Hearts tektek contest
                                                  { 04/14/14 } Received biggest donation from Kiranei, thank you so much!
                                                  { 04/14/14 } Received donation from Thackery Binxx, thank you!
                                                  { 04/25/14 } Congrats to conquestfrontier for winning the Lucky Bunny RNG Contest
                                                  { 04/25/14 } Congrats to Captain Mipsy for winning Cool Edgar Hair from An Unbirthday Party contest
                                                  { 04/25/14 } Congrats to iAdorkableKitty for winning the One Rabbit's trash is another Rabbit's treasure raffle
                                                  { 04/30/14 } Received a lovely donation from Grace of Kyne, thank you!

User Image
User Image

User ImagexCafe Amourx
                                          My name is Brandie and I'm 21 years old.
                                          I was born and have lived in North Carolina all my life.
                                          I joined gaia in 2008 after my cousin showed me the site.
                                          I thought it was quite interesting and started making friends quickly.
                                          My favorite things to do when I first joined was play jigsaws and I loved the events.
                                          This isn't my first account however. I've had plenty.
                                          I've switched from account to account until I finally settled on this one.
                                          Since I've joined I've always been the one to donate to friends or complete strangers.
                                          I'll donate, even if it's my last bit of gold, just to help someone out.
                                          If you'd like to know all about me personally then don't be afraid to ask~

User ImagexFiore Eternox
                                          My name's Ashley, I'm 19 and I really enjoy stuff and things. I can be pretty talkative and I try to be as friendly as I can be, so feel free to talk to me. Most of my donations are done under the radar, just 'cause most of the time I'm too lazy to update the front page. I love Doctor Who, Star Wars, Game of Thrones and vidya games. I also like other things, but yeah. The more you talk and stick around, the more likely you are to receive a donation~

User Image
User Image

User ImagexBusy Bunnyx
                                          Courtney
                                          Hopefully I can get her to add something here later.

User ImagexMs Sunny Bunnyx
                                          Hello, Cutie. My name is Rachael and, in case it matters to you, I'm 22 years old.
                                          I am totes friendly so be prepared for my lovely greetings every time you pop in.
                                          I'm an awkward, shy and clumsy little thing. Side note: I run into at least one wall a day. (i'mserious,it'sbad.)
                                          I'm also super big on rules! If you break a rule... you're completely irrelevant and I'm going to pretend that you don't exist.
                                          Remember that if you notice that I don't greet you. c:
                                          Also! Unfortunately, I can't get on as often as I would like so just in case I never get to properly meet you~
                                          Welcome! I hope that you're having a beautiful day and I hope that the Wonderland charity can help you in someway. c:
                                          Please feel free to shoot me a message if you ever want to talk.

User Image
User Image

conquestfrontier
Elyralith
Midnightglow18
Captain Mipsy
iAdorkableKitty
Buttercream Cupcake
Bonzly

User Image
Ms Sunny Bunny
Busy Bunny
princess pancakes
Miss Mezzy
Tigersaurus
iAdorkableKitty
Elyralith
Midnightglow18
Captain Mipsy
conquestfrontier

User Image
Marina Lambrini Diamandis

User Image
User Image

If you would like to host a mini game please PM me with your mini game information on this account.

One Rabbit's trash is another Rabbit's treasure raffle

Once a month we will RNG a number 1-499.
                                    If the number generated is your number you will win everything on this account won from daily chance and dumpster dive from that month.
                                    Please send all trades to this account and label the trade with what numbers you'd like.
                                    If you don't label the trade we will pick for you.
                                    Cost is 1g a piece, limit of spots per person is 50.
                                    Number of slots is 499.
                                    Ends the 25th of every month.

1-49 -
                                    50-99 -
                                    100-149 -
                                    200-249 -
                                    250-299 -
                                    300-349 -
                                    350-399 -
                                    400-449 -
                                    450-499 -

Lucky Bunny RNG Contest

Choose a number 1-10.
                                    When all the numbers are taken I will RNG 1-10.
                                    The winner will win an item of their choosing worth between 1g - 15,000,000g.
                                    You only can choose one number. This will end when all numbers are taken.
                                    Rules: You must post 5 times before getting a number and also pay 500g a spot.
                                    You can only choose one spot.

Numbers taken
                                    1 -
                                    2 -
                                    3 -
                                    4 -
                                    5 -
                                    6 -
                                    7 -
                                    8 -
                                    9 -
                                    10 -

Late for Tea (on hiatus)

When I post this image

The first person to quote the image will get three drink me bottles, second will get two, and the third person will get one.
                                    Sadly we will not be giving out actual bottles but we will tally them up.
                                    Limit of claims (1 per user)

You may use your bottles on the prizes at anytime!
                                    Contest will keep going until all the prizes are claimed, then we will add more prizes.

Prizes
                                    20 Bottles - 20,000g
                                    30 Bottles - 30,000g
                                    50 Bottles - Painted Rose
                                    100 Bottles - Red Velvet Queen of Cups
                                    150 Bottles - Lilac Finch
                                    200 Bottles - 300,000g

Dressing up for Tea

This contest will be hosted by Elyralith.

A mod makes an avatar with pretty common items and chooses other people to play with her/him.
                                      The chosen players try to make an avatar as close to the mod's as possible (without item list), and whoever's avatar that has the most items match up to the mods, gets a prize!~
                                      Please use your own inventory, but you can use tektek.
                                      However, you get -2k penalty from using tektek.
                                      *Must provide screenshot

1st place - 15k
                                      2nd place - 10k
                                      3rd place - 5k

User Image
User Image

Page Contests

Four lucky people will win a prize or gold on page 650.
                                    We will base the winners on who has been around the longest and are the most interactive starting on page 545.

1st prize - Mini Angel Wings
                                    2nd prize- Chuchip's Blessing
                                    3rd prize - 30,000,000g
                                    4th prize- 15,000,000g

Dice Contest

The first one who rolls a 10-100 sided dice and gets a 666 will get an item they want under 10,000,000g.

Random Number Contest

RNG a number 1-200 and if you roll a 1 you win January Birthstone Sash.
                                    Roll a 2 win February Birthstone Sash. Roll a 3 win March Birthstone Sash, etc etc. Going all the way to December.
                                    Birthstone Sashes won: March, February, April, May, June, July, August, October, and November

Tektek Contest (on hiatus)

Once a month we will host a tektek contest and you will be asked to tektek a certain character from Alice in Wonderland for that month.
                                    The character this month will be White Queen. PM this account with all entries.
                                    One entry per person. The winner will win Elegant Mint Ruffles.
                                    At the end of the month everyone will have a chance to vote for the best entry.
                                    All entries are here~

An Unbirthday Party

This contest will be a post to win contest.
                                    In order to be entered to win you will need to get on the regulars list.
                                    We will enter you on the regulars list when we think you deserve to be on it.
                                    We promise not to make it impossible but you will need to be active to get a spot on the list.
                                    At the end of the month we will give everyone on the list a number (probably the number you are on the list) and then do a random number contest.
                                    The winner of the RNG contest will win Siku the White Wolf + 5,000,000g!

User Image
User Image

Catharsisity - May Birthstone Sash & 120,000g
                                  l3eautiful Thingz- 10,000g
                                  Siriusly Adorable - 100,000g, Novembers Trash, Daily Chance, and Dumpster Dive Items, & Blue Konpeito
                                  strawberryalice - 100,000g
                                  conquestfrontier - 3,010,000g, February Birthstone Sash, Meido Lavender Purple Dress, April Birthstone Sash, November Birthstone Sash, Silver Sprite, Juno's Lace, Night Weaver, & Butterfly Punch
                                  Elyralith - 30,000g, Strawberry Charlotte, October Birthstone Sash, Sweetie Delight, & Monthly Collectible Letter for January 2014
                                  Felinacus - 500,00g
                                  so moe - 600,000g
                                  Tea Craft - 500,00g & Lilac Finch
                                  princess pancakes - Prima Poppet, June Birthstone Sash, Trilune's Covenant 2nd. Gen, Ruby Candy Apple, Starbabies, Lilac Finch, March Birthstone Sash, Mini Chequer, August Birthstone Sash, Feisty Berserker, Gilded Conjuror, July Birthstone Sash, Donkeyskin, February Birthstone Anklets, Magical Girl, Terra Carina, & Waning Moon
                                  Hallow Hearts - Oculus Mythica & Mini Chequer
                                  St Colt - Grizzly Hoodie
                                  Rozen Shikyo - Shadowed Dancing Princesses, Madoka Magica: Mitakihara Middle School Uniform, & Rainbow Jubilee
                                  ZOMBiiFiCATiON - 10,000g, Sweet Pink Princess, & Demeter's Wreath
                                  iFizafrin - 10,000g
                                  chriscia - 10th Anniversary Mini Nitemare Halo & Winglets
                                  iAdorkableKitty - 450 Tickets, Black Butler: Alois Trancy, Mini Chequer, Uncanny Form, Juno's Lace, 740,000g, Gift of the Goddess, String Ensemble, Monthly Collectible Letter for December 2013, Decembers & March Trash, Daily Chance, and Dumpster Dive Items, & Gakuen Love: Girl's Side
                                  Midnightglow18 - 510,000g, Sven the Penguin, Pumpkin Treat Dress, Black Pumpkin Bao, Jack O Lantern Messenger Bag, Leocorn, Cumulus, Fungi Village, Fern Glacier Scarf, Fern Frost Scarf, & Moody Cupid, Malice Punk
                                  Miss Mezzy - Goblin Hipster, Mineiro Scroll, & Silver Sprite
                                  Captain Mipsy - 3,510,000g, Cutie Clobberer x2, Acey Deucey, 10th Anniversary Mini Halo & Winglets, Caroling Medic, Creamy Mini Angel Wings, Peach Mood Bubble, Chocaholic Cherry Fondue, Romance Pendant, Rainbow Jubilee, Mille-Crepe Au Chocolat, & Januarys Trash, Daily Chance, and Dumpster Dive Items, Feb 2014 sealed, Feb hair streaks, March 2014 sealed, & Cool Edgar Hair
                                  dirt moth - Caroling Medic
                                  magical maiden momoko - 10,000g
                                  Easily-Amused89 - 10,000g
                                  Buttercream Cupcake - 610,000g, Glacemella
                                  Tsumetai Akayuki - Headless Marie & Astra-112: Mournful Breeze
                                  kyoko jun - Clinohumite Diamond Dog
                                  Yulu The New Sweg - Winter Rose
                                  Cotton Kinky - Miko Gakko
                                  cecerusso - 40,000,000g
                                  Iovesick - 2,000,000g
                                  Aly-Chan182 - Beloved Velveteen & Juno's Lace
                                  SWINT - 2,000,000g

User Image
                                  Post all forms here.

[color=silver][size=19]"[i]It's very easy to take more than nothing.[/i]"[/size][/color]
                                  [color=#E98977][b]Username[/b][/color] [color=silver]❉[/color] [color=#86B8B1]{Username here}[/color]
                                  [color=#E98977][b]Main Quest[/b][/color] [color=silver]❉[/color] [color=#86B8B1]{Item name here}[/color]
                                  [color=#E98977][b]Progress[/b][/color] [color=silver]❉[/color] [color=#86B8B1]{How much gold you have}[/color]
                                  [color=#E98977][b]Smaller Side Quests[/b][/color] [color=silver]❉[/color] [color=#86B8B1]{Item name/names here}[/color]
                                  [color=#E98977][b]Quest Thread[/b][/color] [color=silver]❉[/color] [color=#86B8B1]{If none just say n/a}[/color]
                                  [color=#E98977][b]Secret Phrase[/b][/color] [color=silver]❉[/color] [color=#86B8B1]{It's easy to find}
                                  [color=#E98977][b]Is this a hit and run?[/b][/color] [color=silver]❉[/color] [color=#86B8B1]{Y/N}[/color]

User Image

LINKS IN
                                  Please add our link to your thread. <3

User Image
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/n-e-n-a-charity-win-juno-s-lace/t.88849709/][IMG]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/indigomagenta/Banners/wonbutton2_zps3d4bcd26.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/n-e-n-a-charity-win-juno-s-lace/t.88849709/][IMG]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/indigomagenta/Banners/wonbutton1_zps6166f8cc.png[/IMG][/url]

LINKS IN
                                  Want your banner in the thread? Please PM I Am Wonderland.
                                  Only accepting 200x40 or 88x31 banners~

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

If everybody minded their own business,
the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.
User Image

"It's always tea time"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff