Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 122 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 835 836 837 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
STOP RIGHT THERE!! AND READ MY FECKING ...EVERYTHING!

N e g l e c t e d :: To pay little or no attention to; fail to heed; disregard.
V i s i o n :: A dream that we wish to be reality.

The name seems fitting. Since its not likely that we won't get donations or any sort of help. I know this thread will pretty much go unseen by most people. Just like our quests. The Quest Forum moves along fast. Too fast.
So in a way, our 'Vision' is 'Neglected' by you. You won't be interested at all. Thus making our 'Vision Neglected'. Too deep for ya? x]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome, we will be in your face during your stay here.
_______ I know, we're eye candy for you. This isn't just another quest thread. Well, technically it isn't. This is R u m o r and [JungWooIm ]'s quest thread! That's right. I know you're envious, but you're going to have to keep yourself under control. We need your help! Yes, yours! Don't you feel special? We need to make this thread huuuuge, get tons of gold, and flame have fun doing it!
_______This thread is also different because its always changing. And literally it does. We change it everytime, with a new title, pictures, different posts from time to time. Or when we get bored, which is often anyways. Chances are you have already bump here before and you haven't even notice it. >D
Yeah we're that good. We can fool you so easily. cool

W|h|y
_______GOLD! You love it. We love it more. Face it! We need lots to get many items to complete all those fantasy quests that you know we all have. Make gold, whore us, give us gold, what's not to love? We have these awesome quests that just keep going and going. Don't worry, you'll help us finish it.

Directory
Post o1 The Necessities. | | Post o2 Rumor. | | Post o3 Jung. | | Post o4 Pamper Bitches.
Post o5 Avi Rating. | | Post o6 Link In And Out | | Post o7 Contests. | | Post o8 Rumoranting!
Post o9 Dos and Don'ts. | | Post 1o Best Weird Chats. | | Post 11 Noob Cemetery!
| | Post 12 Commission Info. | | Post 13 Love me NOT!

The [R]ul|e|s
_______o1. Luffling us is a must. This is required at all times.
_______o2. We will not have your babies. No matter how many times you ask us, the answer is still and will always be, "NO!"
_______o3. Follow the damn ToS. It's there for a reason.
_______o4. Jung likes Rumor lots. I know it's hard, but you got to deal with it.
_______o5. Keep it PG-13. Only exception is Rumor, no questions asked.
_______o6. Donate. This is an extension of rule no o1.
_______o7. Try to be Literate. Spelling, grammar, capitalization. You get a sticker if you use these well.
_______o8. No religious bumps, Ads or chain letters. We'll rape them and stuff it in a small box with no airholes.
_______o9. We hate stretched pages. Long bumps that stretch the page vertically are included.This is a warning.
_______1o. Give us tons of stuff! Try to buy our silence for that thing. Yes, we know about that thing. You sick b*****d! mad
_______11. Draw us and make signs for us. We might huggle you, then go off to obsess about all the things we receive from you.
_______12. No touching Rumor. I know its hard and you can't resist her, but she's MINE. I will have to hunt you down if you break this rule.
_______13. No hurting Rumor. No cursing at her, flaming her, or anything that might cause the smallest frown upon her face.
_______14. If you refer to this thread as only [ JungWooIm ], or only Rumor's, you'll be hated very much.. And very possibly banned as well.
_______15. Role-playing belongs in this forum. Not here.
_______16. Comment Rumor's journal AND profile. That's right. BOTH. Do it, you know you can't resist!

Our |B|ishies.
_______o1. R u m o r V.2 Co-owner, digs her lots.
_______o2. Lorelai_23 Someone you can count on.
_______o3. Zakat77 Pop's Nazi anti-soical husband
_______o4. Meimeisans The ONLY straight girl in the thread. D:
_______o5. ~FoxyBrat~ Rumor's Properton!
_______o6. T H E K I N G Hawt Literate Nipples! xD
_______o7. MidnightFistfight Our hawt pet. Keep away if you know what's good for you. mad
_______o8. S V E N Sad strange tall man who jumps 6'9" and is always angry.
_______o9. `Cassandra Cain She's batgirl, She puts fools like you in jail.

~This list is the elite. You want on.~

DO NOT PM OR ASK us about this list. We'll decide if you are and important to add you in. Better hope you're good enough.

| Necessitites. | Rumor. | Jung. | Pamper Bitches | Avi Rating.| Link In and Out. | Contests. | Rumoranting. | Dos and Don'ts. | Best Weird Chats | Noob Cemetery. | Dirty Little Secret/Rumor. | Love me NOT! |

Note :: I'm usually busy, so if I talk to you in a rush, don't take it personally.

Post 2 :: Met Rumor. Consider yourselves lucky. [ You are here, don't get lost now]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[x] Attention [x]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MORE IMPORTANT :: I am loved by a hawt chick. Oh how hawt. I know you're jealous.
-Melts at thought- That is all. Read along. u.u

_______+
ART TURNS ME ON, and Yeon. >.o
_______+
I am overly mature. That I make up for it by being clumsy and silly. mad
_______+ I'm can stubborn, and
EMO-ish at times.
_______+ Chances are you're very sure to piss me off easily. >:B
_______+
Lets TaeYeonIm have my babies. >:B
_______+
Would like donations but doesn't expect them.
_______+
Worst yet the Crown. <3
_______+
Ish an Art Whore, bigger than Yeon.
_______+
Ish a Sign Whore. Luffles them.
_______+
Will die if you don't post.
_______+
Pictures in profile and journal, drawn by me.
_______+
The rest or majority are mine.

She will find you to be stupid and pathetic, more likely like a n00b, and as a result she will probably avoid talking to you. She may not quote you on the thread, but she uses '
@' a lot to talk to you. So look alert.
_______o
HATES :: I DON'T like it when people copy my 'Bump'.
_______o Nor being call names. Such as 'Honey'. Don't
EVER call me on one of the followings :: Darling, Honey, Hun, Sweetie, Sweets, Baby, and Babe. She will seriously dislike you. Only close friends with history are allow to call her that. And even they don't bcuz they know she hates it so! Dx

NOTE :: Will do Art Commissions. The prices range from 15k - 1Mil.
Save up if you want one. Oh yes. I am serious. Not worth it? Move along. mad

{
T h e . Q u e s t }

User Image
Approximately
2.500k+ in Gold.

{
M y . P r o g r e s s }

374,810k/2.500k+

I'm getting there. D:

-------------

{
T h e . Q u e s t }

User Image
Approximately
600k in Gold and 330k of tickets.

{
M y . P r o g r e s s }

330k/330k+ Tickets

IT'S MINE! whee heart

Rumor wants to be a PRINZ!!!!
She wants to be a dashing
Prinz for Yeon!! o:
Help
Rumor become Prinz Rumor! whee heart

Anyways. I use to have a
HUGE section here of Compliments. I remove them in put them in my journal.
So if you ever wish to read them, check
HERE.

{ P r e s e n t s . D o n a t i o n s }

Lorelai_23 :: 2 flowers, and a seal | | TaeYeonIm :: 20k | | Last_Abyss :: 1.5k | | TaeYeonIm :: Shades | | KittyKirara :: 7k | | Vampiric_Raven :: 600 | | Darkness_angel_2435 :: 250 | | Meimeisans :: 14.6k | | [ R E C R U I T ] :: 250 | | Drache_Izan :: 1681 | | Lorelai_23 :: 1k | | That_One_Kid177 :: Angelic Pendant | | TaeYeonIm :: White Joker Wand | | Meimeisans :: 5.4k | | AeonTrakon :: 3k and Seal| |'~Blah~' :: 7.5k | | Smurf Juice :: 203 | |MustBeThreeLetters :: 204 | | MidnightFistfight :: 800 and a heart | | missing-angel-josline :: 20K | | sinonyx :: 100g | | Lorelai_23 :: 5k | | babydoog2 :: 405 | | Kyra_Madison :: 105 Tickets | | `~Blah~` :: 1732 Tickets | | S V E N :: 441 Tickets | | Autumnal Rain :: 750 | | Bloody Vampiraa :: 1100 | | lusterknight :: 1000 | | Lorelai_23 :: 2046 | | XcoffeeX :: 514 Tickets | | Lorelai_23 :: 749 | | T r a p s t ar :: 1000 | | Lorelai_23 :: Mink | | Saria Doragon :: 10k | | [Rallion] :: 500 | | Fallen Angel Gabrielle :: 1000 | | `Cassandra Cain :: 1000 | | ShamanFreak :: 394 | | Psykosmile :: 35K heart

| Necessitites. | Rumor. | Tae. | Pamper Bitches | Avi Rating | Link In and Out | Contests. | Rumoranting. | Dos and Don'ts | Best Weird Chats | Noob Cemetery. | Dirty Little Secret/Rumor. | Love me NOT! |

Post 3;;
Meet Tae here. Consider yourselves scarred. [ You are here, don't get lost now.]

Yeah. I'm known asTae. Remember that. Once upon a time, Tae didn't know what to quest for. She didn't know what she wanted at all! After moping around gaia as just a regular user without any purpose, she finally decided what to quest for! The ultimate quest of all time. The quest for all donation items. She quickly spent her gold on the items that were already out. She soon managaed to acheive ultimate satisfaction with most of the 2k4, all of the 2k5, and what was out of the 2k6 items at the time. However, there came a dreaded day when she could not log into her account. She tried and she tried as the fear just grew in her heart. Her friend had asked why Tae was so nekkid, and Tae could not respond to this statement with anything besides horror. Tae had been hacked. It was the beginning of a long September in 2k6. What a horrible day that was. After a week, Tae renamed her mule as [ JungWooIm ], and tried to pick up her gaian lifestyle. She now lives slightly depressed and very poor as a lowly newb-ish gaian. How sad.

Just a side note, inflation drives a hole through my poor innocent heart.

______________________[ Now Questing ]

______________________Winged Anklets.
__________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
__________________________0k/470k

Lets get this straight.
_______o1. Touching Rumor is a no-no. Don't make me repeat myself.
_______o2. I am a: poll whore, art whore, item whore, gold whore;; but I am not a whore whore!
_______o3. Rumor can have my babies. Not you!
_______o4. Tae is my first username and it's the one you call me by. Got it? mad

Start the f a c t s .
_______o1. She hates daytime t.v, but loves crappy movies.
_______o2. Can not beat Rumor when it comes to comments. Ever.
_______o3. She freaks out all the time. Even if you don't notice it. She's sitting here freaking out now.
_______o4. Luffs any and all avi art. No matter how crappy. <3
_______o5. Hates 'txt talk', 'noobish', 'l33t', and all other non-literate so-called languages.
_______o6. Luffles clear things waaay too much.
_______o7. Will cut you with safety glass if you annoy me. I'm warning you.
_______o8. Has never had a fangirl or a fanboy and is almost proud of it. Nevermind. I got three. <<;
_______o9. Has run out of things to say for now. D:

Most Wanted List
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ D o n a t o r s . ] *Le gasp*

I_cant_find_a_username;; 5100 gold | | Lorelai_21;; 1070 gold + 1000 gold + 5000 gold | | [~Lik3iGiv3~];; 15000 gold + Dec 2k5 letter + Jan 2k6 letter + Golden Laurels | | AeonTrakon;; 1000 gold + 5000 gold | | Miss Anthropy;; 500 gold | | WhyEvenCare;; 3000 gold | | Drache_Izan;; 200 gold + 420 gold + 8000 gold| | ~FoxyBrat~;; 2000 gold | | Smurf Juice;; 201 gold | | MidnightFistfight ;; 1092 gold + 1000 gold | | return.to.you;; 200 gold | | missing-angel-josline;; 20000 gold | | +_Zou_Chan_+ ;; 1000 gold | | drigoth24;; 200 gold | | Dusk_Nightstar;; Doll Ears| |`~Blah~`;; 3500 gold | | Zirlad;; 500 gold | |Katarine_Rose;; 400 gold | | Autumnal Rain;; 500 gold | | Bloody Vampiraa :: 1100 gold | | lusterknight 1000 gold | | [Don Patchi];; 6000 gold | | XCoffeeX;; 2000 gold | | Zakat77;; 4000 gold | | Gemotrical;; 4875 gold | | T r a p s t ar;; 1000 gold | | T H E K I N G;; 7200 gold | | S V E N;;Ice Gauntlet [ Birthday Present!! <33 | | Lorelai_23;; Winter Fox Mink | | Saria Doragon;; 10,000 | | [Rallion];; 597 gold | | Fallen Angel Gabrielle;; 1000 gold | |

| Necessitites. | Rumor. | Tae. | Pamper Bitches | Avi Rating. | Link In and Out | Contests. | Rumoranting. | Dos and Don'ts | Best Weird Chats | Noob Cemetery. | Dirty Little Secret/Rumor. | Love me NOT! |

Post 4 :: Met the Pamper Bitches. Consider yourselves honor. [ You are here, don't get lost now]

Hi there, you uninteresting person you. This is a post just for you Important People!!
Not
YOU. D< Now don't we feel important? I bet you do. x3
Just how do you get here? Well lets see. Lets go back to the first post. You see that list?
-Points at it- If you're on that list, you'll be here! Simple right? Of course it is. But getting in the list? Not so easy. It takes a lot to be an
Important Person. Don't make the mistake of asking if you can be on it. Just don't. I'll ignore you and find you to be very annoying. What can boost up your chances of getting in this list? Try talking to everyone, not just post, but start conversations. Don't be dull.
Don't try buying me with your affection of '
Donations', that just makes you a nice person. xD And don't suck up either. Its annoying....in fact everything is annoying. Dx Just come in always and don't be a Whinny Emo Bitch, and its all good. cool

Whats so great about being in the list? I dunno. ><; Well it makes me like you, and I can talk to you lots. And if I really like you, donated lots to do you and draw you expensive art. >] What more do you freaken want!? mad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Click and be amaze..D<User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Guess which one is you! whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[x] Attention [x]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This people PWN you in anyway possible. Have a nice day. x3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.N a z i

Encounter :: My friend Lorelai kept begging me to talk with her in a thread she liked.
So I gave eventually gave in and came, and that's how I met everyone.
_______+
I just liked everything about the thread, I liked the contests we had, and everyone in it can make weird conversations that can go on for awhile. I'm useally here everyday to see if people are on (Aka Rumor) >_> to get the conversations going.
_______+
Dislikes :: Donating to Rumor and Tae becuase they keep using the excuse that "You're questing save your gold." Take my gold dammit!! mad
_______+
Other Dislikes :: NUTS!! I just can't get them in my mouth. -COUGHS-
_______+ Just about any
Asian type of foods! Well I'll just about eat anything. Mint Ice cream with the lil chocolate shavings, shrimp any kind of shrimp, a lot of fish, um....anything you can think of I guess, just not bugs or anything like that.
________________________+ Use to like rap, not so much now. Getting more into
Metal, Rock, Alternative, and that one kind of music emos like. Not really much into listening to music all the time but Rob Zombie, Devin Townsend, Korn, Slipkont, Outkast, Gorillaz and video game music.
________________________+
QUEST :: Demonic Pitchfork. Current Funds :: 5369/85k
________________________+ I would like to go into the
Airfoce and be a a pilot since that has always been my dream and if I can't do that, might get into Fire fighting or be a Police Officer.
MISC :: "If you mess with Rumor you will get sent to my speical camp! mad Where you can concentrate on what you did wrong and why you did it and won't feel like coming back from it." -Winks-
PICS :: Nazi 1 Nazi 2
Rumor's Input :: " Meh Nazi! My personal dysfunctional black emo wanna be nazi" whee heart

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.M e i

__________________________________________________Quick Info
_______+
I don't really give a sh!t about a lot of things. I'll usually tell you exactly what I think if asked. And, uhh, I'm immature and amusing. And just a tad smart. HOOHAH.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_______+ Encounter :: Via a Poll Whore thread. I didn't talk to anyone for forever long because I would just bump as a 'thank you' for the polls.
_______+ I just come to talk to the peoples.
No big deal.
_______+
I am not questing. In the future, I'd like to donate more often.
_______+ My faves are ::
Chocolate Chip Cookies, Pizza, Gnocchi. As for music I'm up for anything.
_______+ Oh look its me. On your right dumbass. mad Just back when I was cute. ------------>
I suppose you could say I still look like that. Just a tad larger. A little for height and lots for width. ;D If you want a better look. Not that much of a difference. Click
HERE
________________________+Rumor's Input :: " Mei has the best 'Post when I feel like it' technique ever!!" whee heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.S V E N

_______+ I am one Super Chocolate Bear who is Tae's first fan boy (and Coco), the winner of Dirty Little Secrets and one of the affiliate pic creaters. I like to get into a good conversation, flopping down on the couch, and pouncing Tae. I change my avi as much as my underwear and I love my
Penguin Slippers.
_______+
Encounter :: On my mule Xippy taking the open poll.
_______+ I like how the thread creaters are on a lot and the update a lot and they
have good ideas and they is shmexay.
_______+
QUEST :: User Image
_______+ My faves are :: Pizza, Apple Pie, Peach Cobler, Strawberry short cake, Jr. bacon Cheeseburger. As for music, I like a little of everything, mostly alt rock, and I like movies and video games, high jumping and flying (no plane, just free lance, like
Superman)
________________________+ As for bands at the moment its; Fall out Boy, Panic at the Disco,
AFI, Brand New, Paramore, and Jimmy Eat World.
________________________+ I am a
PCK (Poor College Kid) attending Azusa Pacific University in California, I have no major, but I am heavy into Track and Field.
________________________+ I like long walks in the
snow. I love Superman and long to be Kryptonian myself. I like computers, hanging out with good friends, and hanging out with a hot girl on a boring day watching a movie or what not. I also skate a little bit and I participate in random plays and such. At my school I am an Ambassador, and Living Area Council (LAC). I took 2nd in the state of California in the High Jump this past year with a jump of 6 feet 9 inches and my personal record is 13 feet in the Pole Vault. I have a kick a** myspace that I rarely use, and I am a bit of a Facebook Junky who believes that facebook should only be for college students.
MISC :: Dream Avi -> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
"Dear Santa,
You are a b***h *****

Dear Santa,
You are a b***h a** *****! "

________________________+ QUILT
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

________________________+ Rumor's Input :: " Sv e n is the Creative one of the bunch! Good friend to have around. " surprised heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.F o x yUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_______+
Foxy is Rumor’s Properton! >D (and she’s damn proud of it too!) She is also Rumor’s Part-time stalker and Tae’s number one fangirl =O
_______+
Encounter :: Foxy hates n00bs so she tries to avoid them at all costs… While cruising the forum one day, she stumbled upon this nifty lil’ literate thread and the rest… Is history. xD But no, really… She met awesome ppl and decided leaving was not an option… Once she won the heart of Rumor and Tae, she was taken in as a pet and has never been happier.
_______+
Foxy tried sooooooo hard to always be on… The thread was so addicting! More specifically, the people in it were. Her time devoted to the thread was well spent. She helped many ppl on quests, and in turn, was helped a lot too! Her post total went up greatly now that she had a reason to be on Gaia and many great sleepless nights were spent amongst her newfound friends. Foxy helps keep the thread alive like everyone else and would probably croak if it died… VIVA LA THREAD!!! >O
_______+
QUEST :: Soldat Midnight Officer Cap. Current Funds :: 1k/19k Foxy is still taking baby steps -.-
_______+ My faves are ::
For food are Pizza, McDonalds, Chocolate. As for music, Punk Rock, Disney Soundtracks, Oldies. And for bands Fall Out Boy (WOOT!), Simple Plan, Good Charlotte. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Foxy loves to read! She is a Harry Potter whore and will eat anyone who speaks ill of the series (haters be warned, the Fox Bot is on the prowl…). She is very proud to say that she read the 6th book, Half-Blood Prince in one day! She also enjoys reading manga. Foxy also loves Tekken and she is certain that she can KYA (KICK YOUR a**!). Foxy enjoys music, NO RAP DAMMIT!!! Anyhoo, she is also a movie whore and devotes much of her time to her DVD collection. She loves collecting movie posters and has run out of wall space and is now attacking the ceiling. Foxy watches 3 shows: Smallville, Veronica Mars, and Law and Order: SVU. Other interests include stalking Rumor and being the best fangirl Tae ever had. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_______+
Foxy is a perky, hyper, energetic wise-a** who enjoys getting people to hate her in as little as 15 mins with her witty remarks. It entertains her so! xD She is the youngest child at 17 with one older brother who is 26 (old fart). She lives with her mommy and puppy, Rocky. Her greatest ambition in life is to be a pirate… And if that doesn’t work, a vet will just have to do. Animals rule her world. She is currently a sophomore in college (though you couldn’t tell by the way she acts). She is spunky and tries to live life to the fullest each and every day. Love her dammit!
_______+
Foxy enjoys making up words and spelling out sounds. She also loves the 80s and often speaks in the third person. She hates n00bs with the utmost of passions and wishes them all a slow and painful death. u_u
_______+
Foxy is year of the dragons, and she loves them deeply. ^^
<--- Look at the
CUTENESS!! Okay that is all. <<;
_______+
Rumor's Input :: " Foxy is too hyper for me to keep to. But she's super fun to be around. " 3nodding heart

| Necessitites. | Rumor. | Tae. | Pamper Bitches | Avi Rating | Link In and Out | Contests. | Rumoranting. | Dos and Don'ts | Best Weird Chats | Noob Cemetery. | Dirty Little Secret/Rumor. | Love me NOT! |
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HOMIGOSH!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Post 5 :: Avi Rating. Get criticize by Rumor. [ You are here, don't get lost now]

I thought it would be pretty kewl to have an Avi Rating post in this thread.
I have seen way too many threads lately, and I must admit, the people in the threads know s**t about rating avis. Literally. I won't give an awesome rating just because you have expensive items on. I could really give a rats a** about how expensive your look is.
I have seen many clutter avis with nice stuff on, just really badly organize.
For the love of God, people get it thru your fecking heads, having overly crowded avis doesn't make you fashionable!! Dx

I hate sets! I hate the Angelic and Demonic crap. As well as Fox sets and
Wolf/Dog ones. Be ******** original. mad

I have seen a few that can really pull it off. Either way, I thought this post idea could be fun for me actually. I'm known to hate everything. And really dislike any avi look out there. And I'm even pretty harsh with my own friend's avis. Think whatever you want of me. I could care less. :B

__________________________________________________The WHY
So why take my crap for a simple avi rate you can get anywhere else?
Simple. You
GET GOLD. Thats right. You get gold for getting a good rate from me. Why? Since I hate everything, getting me to give you an 8 is pretty damn impressive from me. Its one of those rare moments I guess. And I believe that those rare moments should be complimented. D<
I may be hard on you, but I'm generous as well. The prize you get for a good rate?

1k. Thats 1,ooo gold. The price may incease on how nice you are to me.
But if you're not, it would only be 1k. mad

I'll just ignore you. Its better than quoting you and calling you a '
Dumbass' :B
_______+
Take the rate. No matter how crappy it is. If I say your avi SUCKS. It's because it sucks. Literally.
_______+
Don't talk back to me or Tae. Don't be a p***y. :B
_______+
Be Nice, Literate and Polite, and I might give you a decent rate, regardless of how bad your avi is.
_______+ Rate your dream avi? Sure. The same rules apply.
_______+ You want to look
Awesome? You can ask for opinions/questions on how to improve your look.
_______+
Don't care about what I say? Power to ya! Love your ugliness. :B
_______+
If I give you a bad rating. Be nice and ask why. And I'll tell you. And I will tell you so well that you'll see what the ******** I'm talking about.

Now before you start asking for a rate. Lemme say something just so you can remember.

I DON'T GIVE A s**t ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF MY AVI!!!
Seriously. I don't. So you can waste your time saying stupid s**t about it.

BLINDED BY HAWTNESS!!

This is where all of those pretty avis that blew my mind would go.
Yes. Its like a small mini hall of fame. I'll only have 5 at a time.
If you're here, be flatter. And be damn proud of your hawtness. cool

None yet!

Post 6 :: Link in and Link Out. Spread the word about us and find some good for you. [You are here, don't get lost now.]

{
L i n k . O u t }

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yesh! We are that awesome. We have banners! *Ish sad now cuz there is only a few*
Shame on you for making me sad. D:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You *Points at you* spread the word about us! Yes, its all about us. Oh, and this Thread too. That wouldn't hurt either. If I come across you in another thread with this in your signature, there is a
VERY good chance that I will give you gold. *Ish that nice* No revolving images please. I will check. The amount of gold I will donate depends on my mood and how much gold I have at the time. *Ish always in a good mood when Tae is around* Remember, this is coming out of my own personal account. I do not have to do this. Yet again, I dont have to do anything. >:B *Me evil* Muahahahaha. Eep! Luff me please. o:

Lyke
WHOALA! A banner by me! o:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/y25fop][img]http://tinyurl.com/jougx[/img][/url]

Made by S V E N

[url=http://tinyurl.com/y25fop][img]http://tinyurl.com/s2k43[/img][/url]

{ L i n k . O u t }

The fun thing about this is that if you post ad! I rape it. You want me to add it, I will. Maybe. >D *Must be luff first* So here's the break down ::

If you wish to advertise here, please keep it somewhat small. I will do it for free, but any donations will be greatly appreciated. Also, I have the right to refuse to advertise a thread or banner for any reason. (Most likely the fact that you haven't done a banner for this thread) I do not need an excuse. Again, I do not have to do this, but instead choose to. (Only if I'm in a good mood! Which is mainly when Rumor is around, so bug me then! When you see her that is) Please PM me the code of any banner you wish to advertise and the page you want to link it to.

| Necessitites. | Rumor. | Tae. | Pamper Bitches | Avi Rating. | Link In and Out | Contests. | Rumoranting. | Dos and Don'ts | Best Weird Chats | Noob Cemetery. | Dirty Little Secret/Rumor. | Love me NOT! |
    Contests

Post 7 :: Contests. The only way you'll ever get gold off of us. [You are here, don't get lost now.]

We're so great. We're going to reward all those little whores that follow us around here. Who knows what kind of things we'll make you do to earn back your gold after you've given it to us.

Never-ending contests
    Every 100 pages we will give out 2,000 gold to the person who posts first. That's right. Every hundred pages. You'd better start whoring this thread like mad to earn all that gold.

Page 100 winner;; ~FoxyBrat~
      Page 200 winner;; TaeYeonIm
      Page 300 winner;; [ JungWooIm ]
      Page 400 winner;; Lorelai_23
      Page 500 winner;; None yet. *Ish sad* ;-;

Past Contest Winners:
    Franken-Clover [ St. Patrick's Day Event ] Lorelai_23
    Hawt Pet Contest MidnightFistfight

Upcoming Possible Contests
    • Smexy Ugly Avatar Contest
    • Dirty lil Secrets/Rumor Contest
    • My Sexy Best Friend Contest
    • Couples Avatar Art Contest
    • Masquerade Costume Contest

Past Contests

Upcoming Events:
    • Masquerade Event

Past Events:

| Necessitites. | Rumor. | Tae. | Pamper Bitches. | Avi Rating. | Link In and Out | Contests. | Rumoranting. | Dos and Don'ts | Best Weird Chats | Noob Cemetery. | Dirty Little Secret/Rumor. | Love me NOT! |
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[ BEST R u m o r a n t i n g ]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Post 8: Rumoranting! You know you hate to luff it.[You are here, don't get lost now.]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.What is Rumoranting? Its basically me ranting. xd
And no, its not me being RANDOM, its me RANTING. BIG difference. I do it always, and I don't see it stopping. This is my lil post of some the best weird stuff I have ever said across Gaia, so far. You know you luff it! mad User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[~Lik3iGiv3~
[ R u m o r a n t i n g ]

I wanted to get a cat...but I knew that I would chase after it with a frying pan and declare it the b***h a** Cat Of The Year...but yet again....if it will win the cat of the year....I must let it live all year long.......but then the idea of the cat having only 8-9 lives.....occur to me.....I knew that that cat will only last 3 hours in my arms......mainly from showing my love by squeezing it too hard...yet again...I know that I'll hate that b***h a** cat to not really care at all.......

[~Lik3iGiv3~

I luff to do that just like that one time at that one place with those one people that said that one thing and I was like "WTF? so that's why I can't eat a car" rolleyes Then their all like "WTF?" and I was like "Oops" and their all like "OMG! I luff your shirt" and then I started rolling around on the floor because I was bored. xp

[~Lik3iGiv3~

People like to get laid a lot.....but some teenagers get so hyper that they don't even know when they have cuz of the excitement that some think they may have when they really haven't. Thats some strong imagination right there..... gonk ..

[~Lik3iGiv3~
[ R u m o r a n t i n g NEWS ]

[ User Image ]

Look at meh smexy ugly avi!! Look at it!! mad People spend their gold to look prettiful, I have spend mine to look awful. >:B

SUCCESS!! So far. Must look more ugly!!

Its my new thing. I have reach over 100 comments! So its a new resolution. TIME TO LOOK UGLY!!!

Muahahahahaha!! I make ugly people look good. >:B

Envy meh ugliness!!

[~Lik3iGiv3~
[ R u m o r a n t i n g NEWS ]

--------------

WHEN I GET OLDER I'LL BECOME ::

- :: I will become a lonely old lady, who lives in a creepy old house, who all the local children are afraid of.
:3
I'll throw water balloons at them when they come to bug me and peer through my windows. Then I'll chase after them with my mini scooter with a turbo boost just to catch up to them and stab them with my sword cane. >:B

All the local kids can have stab wounds and quick water balloon showers from meh, Yay.

And then I'll show them that an old woman can still break dance. That will either creep them up or break their spirits. Muahahaha. >:B ::-

[~Lik3iGiv3~]
[ R U M O R J O K E of the YEAR!! ]

Hey do you want to see my tatoo. No really, do you want to see it? It is a little white mouse right here *Points a few inches above crotch.* Here I'll show you. *She pulls pants slightly down revealing untatooed skin* Oh, the p***y must have ate it.

Steal my stuff. I'll kill you. stare

Dos and Don'ts

Post 8 :: Dos and Don'ts. Your lessons on how not to screw up.

Some people are completely lost on. . .well, just about everything. And by some people, I mean you. So being the g r e a t people that we are (and the fact we don't want to deal with you when you're clueless), we're going to give you lessons on how to screw what to do in this situations. Remember, these are based on real-life conversations so that we can make you into better people. I know. You guys luff us for how much trouble we go through to make you into not such a miserable person. But deep down you really are. Thats right, a miserable horrible person. You sick b*****d! But nonetheless, these quotes are your furture help.

Sick in Bed
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: I dont feel well. I'm sick, and my back hurts.
TaeYeonIm :: Aww. I'll put you to bed!
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: O_o......um....will you leave me alone in bed?
TaeYeonIm :: That depends....alone in bed? Never. Will I stop bothering you? I will never tell!!

Moral of the Story

Do :: Make her go to bed when she feels sick!
Don't :: Make her go to bed alone. Always join!

Sundae Scoop with a Cherry on Top
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: What am I dessert?
TaeYeonIm :: maybe. u_u
TaeYeonIm :: I'll never tell!
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: D: What flavor?
TaeYeonIm :: *hides whipped cream* umm. . . <_<;
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: *Perfers chocolate syrup* u_u;
TaeYeonIm :: nu-uh. I have that too. . .
TaeYeonIm :: I mean. . . <_<;;
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Nice. Did you forget the cherries? Or am I popping one? <_<;
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: *Ish so shameful*
TaeYeonIm :: I brought my own.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Great. They're my fave.

Moral of the Story

Do :: Eat the dessert that you earn and enjoy it!
Don't :: Never forget the toppings, They bring more sweet flavors!

To Poke the Pie. . . or Eat the Pie. . . or Both?
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Pie is good for the soul. The pie is born from a woman's touch. And its all warm up and store away. Until feeding time.
TaeYeonIm :: *never knew that* If pie is born from a woman's touch. . . Isn't that sexist?
[~Lik3iGiv3~]: Yes. And if you listen clearly....I was talking about the woman's pie. Which is still a pie cuz its from a woman. So the whole world can never know!
TaeYeonIm :: haha. Oh yeah.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: A pie is kept away and is always warm. I love it! whee And it always comes in different flavors too! Right Tae?
TaeYeonIm :: O_o;; Now it sounds like you're talking about someting else.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: ...... -Rumor was talking about something else the whole damn time-
TaeYeonIm: gonk

Moral of the Story

Do::Be passionated about the pie! And love it always.
Don't:: Just stare at it and praise it. EAT IT!

Can I Try Your Pie?
Dusk_nightstar :: I like chicken pot pie. It tastes good.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: My pies are better. u_u
Dusk_nightstar :: So what, is there some sort of ritual or a satanic virgin sacrifice or something?
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: surprised Oddly enough. You're not that far off. But you see. You can't just sink your mouth in the pie. Thats just rude Dusk. u_u
Dusk_nightstar :: That's funny, but you see I wasn't going to just sink my mouth into your pie. Jeeze I'm not a rude person. I wait for others too.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: gonk ... What what WHAT!! What kind of person you think I am!? Jesus Christ!
Dusk_nightstar :: lol. Oh, I thought you wanted me to share your pie..... I'm sorry. sad

Moral of the Story

Do :: Remember to always ask before eating others pie. Be polite!!
Don't :: Don't let more than one person eat your pie at once. You lose some of the fillings.

Candy sweet licking cream filling? O.o
TaeYeomIm :: Oh wows. And you just ate a buttercup too. *mind wanders off*
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Wow...she just did. And she seem happy about it too.
TaeYeomIm :: Hmm. *sits in your lap* What's that mean for me? Am I to expect this regularly?
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: What her eating a buttercup?
TaeYeomIm :: *Points to self* I thought I was buttercup?
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: -Shrugs- She likes candy, and you're one of them. So yeah.....expect to be eaten a lot by her. xp
TaeYeomIm :: *Gasps and is shocked*
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: I think you would love that..>>; Pets are made for licking anyways whee
TaeYeomIm :: Oh! Is it kind of like an Oreo? You lick the fillings and then eat the rest?
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Exactly! Just like that. Plus the milk surprised
TaeYeomIm :: But. . . Milk just makes the whole thing wetter!
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: -Shrugs- Thats the way she likes it.
TaeYeomIm :: That's the way I like it too. whee
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Then I guess it works for everyone then surprised

Moral of the Story

Do :: Love your candy and eat it however you want!!
Don't :: Don't share your cream filling. Its very special.

| Necessitites. | Rumor. | Tae. | Pamper Bitches. | Avi Rating . | Link In and Out | Contests. | Rumoranting. | Dos and Don'ts | Best Weird Chats | Noob Cemetery. | Dirty Little Secret/Rumor. | Love me NOT! |
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[ Best WEIRD Chats ]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Post 10: Best Weird Chats. Take a look into our special conversations. [ You are here, don't get lost now.]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This is where all of our weird chats are posted. Only the best ones come up here.
Not all of them. Only funny ones. >:B Yet again all of them are. D:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rumor's Chat With Aidan About DIRTY

Raltane :: I'm not saying it. You can think your own dirty thoughts. Heheheheh.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: gonk Oh my! And they are even dirty!?
Raltane :: Like dirty as in that kind of dirty, or dirty as in mud wrestling dirty? Course it's kind of the same thing. Heh. ^^;
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Well....mud wrestling starts a dirty thought D: So.... Is that a trick question? u_u;
Raltane :: Yes.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Aaahh!! D:

Rumor's Chat With Tae About SH!T

[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: We're full of stuff like that. They're some hilarious sh!t. Its so simple. Yet funny. Ah. We can have endless entries like this in Journals.
TaeYeonIm :: Haha. We will.<3
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: We don't have to. I'm just amuse on how simple we get to points like this without trying.
TaeYeonIm :: Haha. It's all random sh!t too. We're full of sh!t. D:
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: eek

Rumor's Chat With Tae About ANDIRACE

[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Thats what I like him so much. He is not default funny.
TaeYeonIm :: x3......default funny. . . *likes that phrase*
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: *Made that phrase*
TaeYeonIm :: It's an Andirase.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Andirase? Andirace. O_o; AHH!! NEVER!! There will be another one like me!
TaeYeonIm :: xD
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: So it can't be Andirace u_u;
TaeYeonIm :: Of course not. That'd be to overwhelming. D:
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: xp

Rumor's Chat With Chris About HOTTNESS

AeonTrakon :: I'm sexy. Lol I wish
[~Lik3IGiv3~] :: xD You are.
AeonTrakon :: Naw.
[~Lik3IGiv3~] :: Yeah you are.....^^ All you need is lipstick.
AeonTrakon :: Yeah lipstick and those cute pink panties I see in the store the other day...... *blinks* ....... *blinks*...... I SO DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!! DX
[~Lik3IGiv3~] :: WOW!! eek
AeonTrakon :: Bet you would look good in lipstick and pink panties =p tho I would never get to see it but I could dream.. I could dream.... now where are those sleeping pills so I can get to it!.... Lol
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Oh my. O_o;

Rumor's Chat With Shaun Being DRAMATIC

-Holy_Orgasm- :: I wuv you. x_x
[~Li3iGiv3~] :: Me? Aww n_n. But you cannot!! D: *The gasp!* Don't you love drama?
-Holy_Orgasm- :: Why can't I!? -Background music- xD
[~Li3iGiv3~]: Bcuz...bcuz..bcuz.....*Music starts to skip*
-Holy_Orgasm- :: So I can't? -Sad theme music-
[~Li3iGiv3~] :: *Music cuts off* Oh you can. All you want. n_n *Goes back to dramatic pose and the music starts again*
-Holy_Orgasm- :: But your 19, so nevermind v_v
[~Li3iGiv3~] :: I could be...14
-Holy_Orgasm- :: Lier!! You mean you're 14? =o
[~Li3iGiv3~] :: u_u Yeah......5 years ago I was...*Cries* Life isn't fair!!!!
-Holy_Orgasm :: xD -Glomps- =o

Tae's Chat With Randy About RUMOR

[x~DemonicJackass~x] :: Lol. And I'm what? About 10 minutes late right now? Lol. Now Rumor's late! xD
TaeYeonIm :: Damn her and her sleep. mad
[x~DemonicJackass~x] :: I know! It's always "sleep" this and "sleep" that! Why can't she just stay up until the sun comes out like normal people do?
TaeYeonIm :: I know. She's not even on early too, like some people! It's always 'fix my computer' and 'showering' and 'sleeping'. She just doesn't like us as much. crying
[x~DemonicJackass~x] :: I know. crying
TaeYeonIm :: And you know that she's at least going to be semi-pissed when she reads this, right? <_<;
>_>...............................<_<
>_>................<_<
>_>..<_<
"I found you!" *hugs* <---I'm putting this here for no reason at all. You know what I mean Rumor. >_o;
[x~DemonicJackass~x] :: Yeah she was so mad at me, she rubbed my face into a computer and unmissed me! Oh man it was horrible!
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: @ Tae and Randy :: My goodness, I had no idea I was miss that much that you 2 will fight over for a while.

On the side note :: You guys are high as [********]!!

And you both know why I'm not on!! I can't fix my schedule to yours!! And yes I am freaken piss to read this mess! I had no idea that I had to check every of my threads to see if you guys posted!! JESUS CHRIST!

*Goes on ranting on and on*
And yeah!! One more thing! I'm here and you guys aren't! Who's late now huh!! HUH!!?
*Inserts evil laugh and funny thoughts*

TaeYeonIm :: What are you talking about? I'm here!
I'm not high as ********. First of all, I've never been high. Second, I've never ********. D:<
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: surprised rofl

Rumor's Chat With Tae About F!NGERS

[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Why would you slide a finger in there? >>
TaeYeonIm :: Of course! <<;; I mean. . . nuu. . .
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: But... That doesn't answer the 'why' part. u_u; Especially while I'm asleep...
TaeYeonIm :: You're the one who asked me to do it to you while you sleep!
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: D: LIES!! I ask why would you do that!!?
TaeYeonIm :: What's the big deal? It's wet and warm. Why wouldn't I want to do that?
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: gonk JESUS CHRIST!! How do you know its wet and warm!?
TaeYeonIm :: D: It's your mouth! Why wouldn't it be?!?
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: ........*Stops eating icecream*.....>>;; Um....but...is that fun?
TaeYeonIm ::O_o; I can make it warm. . .? And it's very fun!!!
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: O_O; How? I mean...er..*Cough* It is? But...I'll be sleeping..whats fun in that?
TaeYeonIm :: Well ice cream tastes good to me too. . . *trails off and looks away* <<;; Sleeping is very fun! Think of all the things that could happen.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: >>;......*Gives you a funny look* ...I know icecream is good.....thats why I'm eating it... You mean like dreams!!?
TaeYeonIm :: Exactly!! 3nodding

Rumor's Chat With Er/< About HELL

[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: OMG Erk is it shameful to be that lazy?
Itzaerk :: Yes it is lol.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: D: Am I going to hell?
Itzaerk: Maybe..................nah u hell no way.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: O_o Are u lying? Or....am I going to the worst hell ever! Which is hell....2? >_>
Itzaerk: 8/ how dare u .....not..... um... not ..... have faith in me.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: >_>...............<_< Well.....yeah. Thats bad huh?
Itzaerk: I guess so.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: D: *Ish bad* Oh no! Wait...is it bad sexy?
Itzaerk :: No it's uberly kinkyish orgasm sexy bad.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: D:.. Wait... That sounds hawt.
Itzaerk: Lol.

Rumor's Saving FRO

[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Oh dear, poor Afro, its being crush and it needs to breathe! The horror!! -Dramatic theme in background-
Viking Retard :: o_o It needs to breathe?
Oh noes! -frees fro-

[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Oh noes!! Its out of shape and deform now!! That afro never had a chance.
Viking Retard :: It can still live, can't it? Let it live! It's too sexy to die.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: I'll save it!! -Whips on gloves and grabs some hair product- I must make it thick!
Viking Retard :: -Cringes- Make it thick! FAST FAST! Before it goes away! We don't want it to go away! We need it for poking fun!
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: -Summons courage to perform operation- I shall try my best! -Grabs it and plays with it moving it out making it thicker-
Viking Retard :: It's not my fault if anything flies at you. ... People mess with it a lot. Remember: Not my fault. -fans self with my hands- Is it getting bigger? I only want it big. BIG. BIG I SAY!
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: Damn Mei not that big! You want me to die!?
Viking Retard :: It's not big enough! When you can say that you would gain lots of pleasure from it, you can stop making it big. BIGGER! Who doesn't like it big? That's right. No one. Everyone likes it big.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: ALRIGHT!! I'm going in! -Whips on goggles and uses more products making it bigger and bigger- Hey Mei you there..? o.O; -Looks for you-
Viking Retard :: Owwie! Why would you go in there!? Rumors aren't supposed to go in there. ...Even if they were, I didn't give you any permission. Dx -screams- Over here, Rumor! Come find me!
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: -Freaks and twiddles thumbs- I wasn't!? EW...now I'm sricky and wet from making you thick! Dx

Zak And His NUTS!

Zakat77 :: I didn't said I disliked that and uhh I dislike nuts!
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: What type of nuts....?
Zakat77 :: All kinds of nuts!!
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: >> All kinds as in males nuts, black white hispanic..? xD Or nuts that are eatable..? No wait. Lets stop! ><
Zakat77 :: >>;
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: <<; Your fault! I'll just say..Nuts..-COUGHS-
Zakat77 :: I like all but eatable ones.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: But...how can you like nuts without eating them? That doesn't mke sense..
Zakat77 :: Nope. I just can't get them in my mouth.
[~Lik3iGiv3~] :: o______o;;

You know you luff it! Bow down to them! Bow I say! mad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[ n00b Cemetery ]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Post 11: You DIE NOW! n00b Cemetery! [ You are here, don't get lost now.]

We have a Cemetery in this thread. Thats right. We rock that much. Whatever will you do? Well heres a tip. Don't be a dumbass! If you're here (Name of avi). You're dead property! Thats right. You're offically dead to us. Done and bury with a lovely funeral. Why? Because you're such a damn n00b, thats why! >D

How does this work? If you come in, being all stupid and being such a dumbass, I or anyone who is on the important ppl list, will quote you simply saying 'You Die Now'. With that sed. You're name will go here. And forever be dead until Halloween comes to celebrate your deaths! We must honor your from beyond the grave after all. ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Congrats. You are dead to US.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. falulu209

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.NOTE :: You'll be amaze on how simple it is for you to be on this list. If you come in bad mouthing us, oh trust me. You'll be on it. Saying nonesense. Using a lot of emoticons like a damn n00b, much worst if you use the ones that I truly hate. Spelling awful. And being plain annoying. Not only will you go here, and make my list longer, but I'll ban you from the thread. I don't have time to have idiots like you on this thread. The chatterbox may be fill with dumb threads and n00bs, but not mine. I'll keep this thread clean from n00bs like you! mad User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Make my day and die fast. For I will spot you from your VERY first post.

This post has been move to my JOURNAL.
Check that out for full details.
.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

By :: gedelgo

Post 13: Love Me NOT! mad [ You are here, don't get lost now]

Welcome to Love Me NOT. Yes. We have an amazing event. But not just any event. Oh no no no. You couldn't be more wrong. This event is special. Its Love Me NOT. This event is even more special because, its done by the ppl in the thread. Thats right. You guys inspire us to do this twisted event that you will all luff! >:B

.::Love Me NOT!::.
Now, this is going to be one of my faves. Its going to be Hilarious. This is an event ONLY for the ppl of the thread. Thats right, you regulars get a break. xD But after you see what it is, maybe not so much of a break. o_o;
You're a REGULAR? Important Ppl? Someone who posts here a lot? Chances are you'll see your a** up here. This event is about making fun of us. Thats right. Fun of us for our own amusement. We plan to mix and match the ppl with other ppl as couples and have a fun gag about it. Confuse? Goddamnit bish. Already!!? mad
First off stop loving me! Love another for a day! Dx Live out what it'd be like going out with another based on what you say. We?ll make up totally unrelated things and pretend that you?d do that so much, that all others will believe it too. You?ll luff it. mad Not only that, but we'll take the rest all out of context and manage to make everyone involved look like idiots. Heh. You don?t even have to do anything, you lazy bastards. Just sit back and watch the games begin.

Example :: Instead of Tae x Rumor. It can be Rumor x Anyone in the thread. And the matches can be endless. And we'll have a note on why it'll never work in a comical way.

You know you have a sick fantasy about one of your Co-bumpers. Now it's your chance to live it for the sake of the event! Yes. Blame it on the event that will make you do it, that way you won't upset your sweetie. whee

Rules of Love Me NOT!
  • Be active in the thread.
  • Make us luff or hate you and you have a better chance.
  • Basically, if we notice you and luff you enough, you're in.
  • Sit back and laugh at those misfortunate enough to be luffed by us.
  • Become our next victim.
  • No matter the gender. In fact it'll be more hilarious!
  • The way its works its thru conversation activity in the thread. Whatever we say thats funny will be add up. Its similiar to 'Best Weird Chats'. You just can't plan a future without talking to your significant other. xD
  • Want to be on the gag? Too bad. Be on the thread all the ******** time. >:B

Twisted Couples ::

1. Mei x Zak ::
How they met
Mei use to post a lot and would never say 'Hi' to anyone. Until one day, Zak came along and was being hit by a newspaper from his GF. Mei came to the rescue and Zak fell quickly in love with her. They have been since. n_n Now Mei makes him wear heart boxers on his head to improve their love life. whee

2. Lorelai x Randy ::
How they met
Oddly enough. Lori is very shy and sensitive. In fact, she gets scare easily at all times and rarely talks. Randy is a loud s.o.b. and talk his way into her heart. He quickly brought out the sexiness out of Lori and they had hot hot..um...something. So hot that Randy sometimes competes with Rumor and Tae. mad Lori soon became from bumping to bumping something else at night. whee

3. Foxy x Blah ::
How they met
Foxy came thumbling down the street as energetic as ever. She quickly met Blah. Who was having fun spanking himself with a paddle. From 'o0o0o0o thats feels nice' to 'o0o0o hey Foxy girl wanna try?' to Foxy joining in the club by bending over and squealing with fun. Now thats a perfect couple! whee

4. Tae x Xymos ::
How they met
Xymos was sitting on a bench in the park. As he looked over he saw Tae walking her dog. As she passed by, she blushed uncontrolably thinking OMG, he is so hot. Xymos winked at her and she giggled. He patted the bench next to him and she smiled and sat next to him. She instantly realized that he was warmer than Rumor and she scooted closer. Xymos put his arm around her and smiled, giving a thumbs up to God for his good looks. And they lived happily ever after. xp [ Xymos wrote this ]

5. Haruto x Kitty ::
How they met
One day on the thread [Eventful like ever, of course], Kitty and Haru were competing on the thread to be the pet of Rumor and Tae. Things were getting pretty bad because they had gotten into a fight over Rumor one day. They both wanted her attention and luff, just like the rest of the world. They struggled, fought, and clawed. Soon clothing was ripped and they were panting hard. The fighting turned into something else. They quickly forgot about Rumor and just had hawt hawt sex fun all the time ever since. surprised

Special CREDIT :: To Haruto-Haruto. He inspire the 'Love Me NOT' idea and concept.
Give him thanx for coming up with a genius idea! When you see him bish! mad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -Reserved- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reserved, yo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces