Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
User Image

Mystical Charity is ran and operated by MistyMary24 and is her way of giving back to those that are in need and want more in life. She does not have much to offer but with the help of good people like yourself and others we can make this charity rock and go places.

Mystical Charity big time event comes up in December when MistyMary24 will spend over 3 million in gold to help people that are in need during that hard to come holiday season. During this time period alone the Charity will touch hundreds of lives with gifts ranging from very affordable for many to items that are very expensive. Still to make this happen we need your help, through donations both gold and items.

MistyMary24 is not asking that you give up everything you make but please help by sending a donation of at least 10% of any gold you make a day or week to her mule account MistyMaria24. This way the funds are kept safe in a separate account from hers and this keeps it fair to all people that are donating to the cause.

Rules
Follow all Gaia's Rules and Regulations.
Do not beg for items.
Do not expect items from people. - many are you looking for help
Donate if you can but not required.
Do not harass, bully, or make fun of others here. We all deserve rights to our beliefs.
Help one another out. Send out gifts to others through gifting and trades. Not required but nice to do

Special Events
Will post special events announcements and links here

Guilds and Threads I own
Mystical Booty Grabbing Guild
MistyMary24 Glow Thread
Mystical
Tank Add Request Thread
MistyMary24 Glow Thread - Old One
Mystical Charity

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Frequent Asked Questions

How do I know that MistyMary24 is not pocketing the money for her own use?
This is a charity event thread and the account helps with many people receiving gifts in and out of the guilds she belongs to. MistyMaria24 the mule that is housing this is origanal from her guild Mystical Booty Grabbing and even there it is for charity items and not for the guild's own use. You will have to just take my word that the money and items in this account will go back to help those out there.

Why should I chose Mystical Charities to Sponsor when there are so many charities out there?
We have a set purpose in life here to help other Gaians that need that extra help. We do help in quest and other activities throughout the year but our main purpose is that every December we can help those that need help in receiving something special off their wishlist. Mattering on funds matters how much we can spend on a person and what we can help with. So the more donations the better the items and the more help we can grant others in need of help.

Do you just take gold donations or can I donate items?
We accept both gold and donations. Ones man/woman's trash is another's blessing and dream. We take both gold and items. Trash and very expensive items are always excepted. Everything helps to help another gaian in need. Some people might only want ink and bugs but others want items that cost a small fortune and would take a long time to achieve. So when you donate even a couple 100 in gold you are helping to make these dreams more in reach to fullfill.

Gifting Rules
If you wish to gift to another in this thread feel free to do such. I actually encourage it. You can gift either annymous or not, but please remember to tell them the person through Mystical Charity so they know where to come back to leave a thank you note for you or the thread.

Can we Chat Here and Not Gift
Yes, feel free to make this your chatting central location. Yes gifting is nice but I do understand that not everybody is capable of gifting do to the price of items out there. So if you want to sit and chat that is great to. Please chat up a storm here and make this your own place to hang out. Just remember to follow the rules and do not down anybody while here or break gaia's rules either.

How do I get a donation?
To get a donation you have to be active here for me to donate to you. The more you are active the more likely you will get a donation from me. I will be doing small donations right now of items that are 1,000 to 20,000 gold and the items and gifting are going to be random. If you have a wish list that will help some to get an item that is off that. Sometimes items will be more expensive of 20,000 Gold just matters on what the charity has on hand in gold and items.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Items Needed
Please send all donations to MistyMaria24
Here are some suggestions of items to donate

Thank you Letters all years
Trash
Inks
Bugs
Flowers
Cash Items
Aquarium Mini Monsters
zOMG Items
Alchemy Items
Clothing
I AMs
Gold

Anything you no longer need is great to send this way. It will all be put into use and help out.

Just remember to send all the donations to MistyMaria24 account so that the items put towards this charity.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Items Donated To Date
If you have donated to the Charity you will find your name posted here
Item -> Donated By
Yokai's Treasure -> Kendra4313

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
White List
Is your name here? If so than you have been here for at least 3 months and active in here. By doing so I will list your name here for others to know that you are great and active. Giving you the reconization that you deserve.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
BLACK LIST
If your name is here you have not followed the rules or you have been harassing and begging for items, services, and gold. Folks we are a charity and posting and talking will get your further than harassing and begging people for items and gold. So redeem yourself by showing for at least 3 months that you can follow the rules.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
User Image

Grabbing the following tanks help in the following ways

My Tanks and Family Tanks Listed in this Section
1. MistyMary24
Funds help me achieve my dream avatar and stocking my tank
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bump | Profile | Analysis

2. LadyMoon24
Funds help in multiply ways through charity, guild, and personal use

3. MistyMaria24
Funds support my charity Mystical Charity

4. MistyMarria24
Funds support my guild Mystical Booty Grabbing

5. PrincessLauraAnn
Funds help my sister towards her dream avatar and keeping fish in her tank
User Image

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
My Personal Questing
This is the avatar I would love to own. Please feel free to donate items listed here to MistyMary24. This is a personal goal that I love to have.

Total Value: 5,711,499 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Flam the Moga
Dreamscape
Flora Roja
Gogh Reed
Four Horsemen
Gogh Reed
Sherwood Outlaw
Sublime Mademoiselle
Inari's Beads 12th Gen
Flam the Moga
Blood Red Rose Cluster Hairpiece
Apple Rendezvous

I have many more items i love to have on my wishlist on my profile

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Mystical Charity
Please use one of these links to sponser us on your page, in your guild, on your profile or wherever else you may find to advertise us through. I really would love to have your help in getting my charity out there and known.

User Image
Signature Code
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85966489_1/][IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/MistyMary24/mysitcal Charity/MysticalCharity3_zps335688ba.png[/IMG][/url]
Bumoper Code
[IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/MistyMary24/mysitcal Charity/MysticalCharity3_zps335688ba.png[/IMG]

User Image
Signature Code
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85966489_1/][IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/MistyMary24/mysitcal Charity/MysticalCharity1_zpsb8c5fc1e.png[/IMG][/url]
Bump Code
[IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/MistyMary24/mysitcal Charity/MysticalCharity1_zpsb8c5fc1e.png[/IMG]

User Image
Signature Code
[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85966489_1/][IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/MistyMary24/mysitcal Charity/MysticalCharity_zps7592cf8a.png[/IMG][/url]
Bumper Code
[IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/MistyMary24/mysitcal Charity/MysticalCharity_zps7592cf8a.png[/IMG]

User Image
Signature
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85966489/][IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/MistyMary24/MC/Untitled_zps2a70a032.png[/IMG][/url]
Bumper Code
[IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/MistyMary24/MC/Untitled_zps2a70a032.png[/IMG]

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Affiliated With

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
CONTEST

Page Contest Winners
First person on the following pages not counting me will get the prize listed
Page 25 -> 10,000 Gold
Page 50 -> 10,000 Gold
Page 75 -> 10,000 Gold
Page 100 -> 10,000 Gold
More Pages will be added as needed.

Raffle
I will sell 1,000 tickets per raffle.
500 gold per raffle ticket
When I have sold 1,000 tickets I will host the raffle
Make a trade with MistyMaria24 and put Charity Raffle in your heading.

5 Items that you can win in this raffle in order
1st -> Love Wrapped
2nd -> Solar Headdress
3rd -> Enchanting Orchestra
4th -> Sad Mint Ice Cream
5th -> Pongo the Ferret

Who is entered into the Raffle

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
User Image

Me I am just holding onto this spot for now. Need to have room for more goodies when the time comes smile

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
User Image

Me I am just holding onto this spot for now. Need to have room for more goodies when the time comes smile

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
User Image

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff