BUMP
hello anybody there???

crying
c'mon fulfill my wishes!

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
OKAY! So, you run around this little Go-Gaia site and all over the place you're finding these neat little pictures with the word 'BUMP' typed over them or even a gigantic display of numbers/symbols dipicting the word 'BUMP' which is all pretty fine and cool--I mean, it gets right to the point but when you really think about it...Are they necessary? Do you really need those pretty little pictures and/or symbols when really what you can do is waste the reader's time by typing up a gigantic block of words in a super huge run-on sentence describing every little detail about what goes where or even who does what? Not only does it get you a few extra pieces of gold (which is really pointless as well, but hey, it's some form of currency whether it be little words or pixels--and Cash does make the world go 'round!) but it might even get a few interesting--or even mean responses. And what's with mean responses anyway? I mean, are people really that bored that they have to not only waste their time reading this, but also waste their time RESPONDING TO THIS. Hah. Yeah..That's what I thought. How do you like me now? Huh? HUUH? Yeah, bring it. And by the way, I like cheese, my favorite color is blue, and--ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? Lol. Wow. I'm impressed. You deserve a pat on the back.

...Was it worth it?

BUMP! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas