(,,◕ ⋏ ◕,,) 0.36764705882353 36.8% [ 25 ]
ヾ(=`ω´=)ノ” 0.073529411764706 7.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Some people just have to stay connected constantly...
Like getting texts from the love interest, ex-boyfriend, stalker...
I don't know...
And her 19 year old daughter calls daily at about 11... when she's not studying in the library...

and you know no one asks me for anything...if they want info they only take it from the older workers... I'm probably too young to know anything or something. stare Of course the person who's older must know more..

russian winters's Partner

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
I bring my phone with me to school since I live 30 minutes away and my mom gets paranoid if she can't reach me. When classes start I cut my phone off and put it up in my purse since I'm in class to learn and not text my boyfriend or friends.

Ah...so some strange guy in my math class started talking to me after class because I had a pikachu shirt on today. He asked me what my favorite pokemon was. Then when he asked what my name was he's like "Oh you can be my stoner buddy!" Pretty sure my eye twitched in annoyance - w - ;; Then at the end of the conversation we exchanged numbers in case one of us wasn't in class so we could ask what we missed. After my last class of the day he started blowing up my phone with random conversations and was all "Oh I'm so glad I met a cute fellow nerd lol." Needless to say my bf wasn't happy when I showed him that text.

And one of my friends scared the hell out of me today when he randomly shouted out my name while I was walking to class (didn't see him either ) and then I thought he wanted a high five but I got pulled into a hug . ___ . ;;

Bizarre second day of classes.

Yay my cat isn't using me as a scratching post! He's actually sitting with me and letting me pet him and not trying to rip my arm off! : DDD

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
I don't like age. You're always too young or too old. I'm kinda average age for the volunteers I think where I work. The age range is pretty vast, as young as 12/13 and the oldest I think someone said was 90. It's pretty cool to have a nice range like that. Most the interns are about 21 - 23. They just have to be in their third or fourth year of college and be full-time students.

It feels good when you feel wanted. {hugs Jay} You're wanted my friend. Always. Just your co-workers are odd.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

yay for happy cat Tae! He must miss you.

I bet you didn't know your RL name is a stoner name XD. Sounds like an interesting day.

I'm glad you have respect for your education also Tae. I find phones are useful but a lot are so rude with it. My friend G.G. always gripes when people are on their phones when they're with friends. I agree with her complaint but I don't see the point of complaining. People are morons and have to be connected to anyone not there physically with them and block out those that are.

Shy Cat

11,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Generous 100
nice charity thread keep up the great work heart

russian winters's Partner

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
I hope so! I guess he didn't remember me being in school during spring. He's like "Where did my scratching post go?"

Oh trust me since high school I've gotten crap about it :/ Someone sighed HAGS (have a great summer) marijuana in my year book in sharpie. I get called Michale Jackson, Michael Jordan and asked how Spidey is. Also if my parents were high when they named me. Not kidding. This is nothing new for me. I was like "Haha you think you're sooooo clever but I've heard worse."

I don't text on my phone when I'm at dinner with family or friends. I don't text on my phone if I'm hanging out at the mall with friends/family, the amusement park (unless I manage to get myself lost from the others to find out where they are). I just find it rude to text while you've got people there with you you can converse with. What really irks me is when two people in the same room who are sitting a few feet apart are texting one another. I kid you not that happened to me once. I was actually sitting next to my best friend while her mom drove us to their land (hunting land) and she sent me a text. I looked at here and said, "I'm right here." Her mom laughed so hard when I said that and asked if my friend had some secret she didn't want her knowing. Then that same friend (another time) was texting our other friend who was sitting righr across from her on the bed. I got so annoyed I got up and said, "You two keep having your text conversation and I'll go get some ice cream." Which I did and they ended up following after me.

I can leave my phone at home and go run errands and not feel like I'm obligated to keep it with me. I hate how cell phone feel like a ball and chain around your ankle. It's so liberating to not have one on me. I purposefully leave my phone behind sometimes.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yeah, I find it rude when people are out with friends and spend more time doing whatever one their phone than talking to the person in front of them...
And texting when you're right next to the person is kind of... stupid? Lazy?

I don't have a cell so I couldn't do any of it anyway...

but the lady that's always checking her texts says "I don't use the phone much"...
then said she brought the phone with her while she was having a bath so she could talk to a friend. O.o... She won't just let it ring...
If you're in the bath or doing anything in the bathroom...just let the phone ring..if it's important they'll leave a message.

*hugs Lucky* Yay! I'm wanted...

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Heading to bed later than planned...goodnight all.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

hello lovelies emotion_bigheart
I used to be terrible about being on my phone alot but thats mostly cause the gf would get rather annoyed if i took too long to reply so that was fun

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Fluskie
Thank you appreciate the compliment biggrin

Shy Cat

11,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Generous 100
Takkita
Fluskie
Thank you appreciate the compliment biggrin

your welcome 4laugh

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
little-taeminnie
I hope so! I guess he didn't remember me being in school during spring. He's like "Where did my scratching post go?"

Oh trust me since high school I've gotten crap about it :/ Someone sighed HAGS (have a great summer) marijuana in my year book in sharpie. I get called Michale Jackson, Michael Jordan and asked how Spidey is. Also if my parents were high when they named me. Not kidding. This is nothing new for me. I was like "Haha you think you're sooooo clever but I've heard worse."

I don't text on my phone when I'm at dinner with family or friends. I don't text on my phone if I'm hanging out at the mall with friends/family, the amusement park (unless I manage to get myself lost from the others to find out where they are). I just find it rude to text while you've got people there with you you can converse with. What really irks me is when two people in the same room who are sitting a few feet apart are texting one another. I kid you not that happened to me once. I was actually sitting next to my best friend while her mom drove us to their land (hunting land) and she sent me a text. I looked at here and said, "I'm right here." Her mom laughed so hard when I said that and asked if my friend had some secret she didn't want her knowing. Then that same friend (another time) was texting our other friend who was sitting righr across from her on the bed. I got so annoyed I got up and said, "You two keep having your text conversation and I'll go get some ice cream." Which I did and they ended up following after me.

I can leave my phone at home and go run errands and not feel like I'm obligated to keep it with me. I hate how cell phone feel like a ball and chain around your ankle. It's so liberating to not have one on me. I purposefully leave my phone behind sometimes.

Oof that sucks. I know a few Mary Jane's though. We just have a little giggle on it then move on. I go by my last name IRL and always get questions about it. I want to legally change my first name to my last name but not sure if I should take on my step-dad's last name or not. If he didn't also have an animal last name I would in a heart-beat. It'd be really hippie to have my first and last name be animal names XD.

I get frustrated with my friend Candy. If she doesn't have her phone to her head she's got it in her hand. And now she has it running through her speakers in her car so she doesn't have to hold it. She's never not on it. At least she doesn't text me while I'm sitting next to her. . . yet. Don't want to give her any ideas. She's in her 60s you'd think she'd be less hooked. I take my phone if I go anywhere, I've been rear-ended twice last year and it just makes it easier to make my phone calls. But I don't answer it while I'm driving unless it's my mom cause usually that means they're in town and want to meet for lunch. I figure if it's important they'll leave a message.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
Yeah, I find it rude when people are out with friends and spend more time doing whatever one their phone than talking to the person in front of them...
And texting when you're right next to the person is kind of... stupid? Lazy?

I don't have a cell so I couldn't do any of it anyway...

but the lady that's always checking her texts says "I don't use the phone much"...
then said she brought the phone with her while she was having a bath so she could talk to a friend. O.o... She won't just let it ring...
If you're in the bath or doing anything in the bathroom...just let the phone ring..if it's important they'll leave a message.

*hugs Lucky* Yay! I'm wanted...
Candy has her phone in the bath too. And her tablet. She watches movies and reads e-books in the bath. Seriously that's not going to be fun to drop them in

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
vanilla mermaids
hello lovelies emotion_bigheart
hola

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff