Total Votes:[ 68 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3315 3316 3317 > >> >>> »|

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
                                User Image

We're committed to helping Gaians along with their quests of all sizes. We're a newer charity as of Autumn 2013 - but being ran by a veteran charity owner. w00t w00t!

How to get a donation:
                                Please fill out only one form per quest. If you finish your last quest you applied for, you're welcome to apply again. If you change your quest before reaching the goal you previously applied for, you cannot apply again though. Keep us informed of your progress. We want you to succeed! Please PM ALL applications to the charity mule: Mouser Charity. Your trade for donations or prizes WILL BE CANCELLED if you do not FIRST come back and say the simple words of "Thank you" here in the thread. You will not be given a second chance. Gaia you have all become stupid greedy and selfish. If you can't be polite you cannot get diddly from us. That is all.

How to give a donation:
                                Funding this charity is Takkita. He's selling off items, vending, and fishing to keep the charity going. Running a charity takes as much if not more time and energy as actively questing. Not all are aware of that. Mouser Charity appreciates any donations. If you care to assist with the effort please send a labeled for donation trade to Mouser Charity. All help is deeply appreciated!

If you want to donate to a specific quest you can donate directly to that person or send it labeled appropriately to Mouser Charity if you want us to hold onto it through the very end cat_wink

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
                                                    User Image

• Read! Lucky is long-winded for a reason.
                                                  • Follow ToS - DUH!
                                                  • NO DRAMA. If you have a problem with a fellow member, deal with it privately.
                                                  • Be respectful of all members here. Share thoughts and ideas and hear the opinions of others equally. You don't have to agree, just be attentive to showing understanding. Debates are a lot of fun when both sides can laugh about it afterward.
                                                  • Take responsibility for yourself. Own your emotions. This falls under no drama. Do your self-care. Return when you're able to be civil. Of course when it's about RL we're here if you need to vent or get advice.
                                                  • Bumping. We appreciate you being a part of helping us get further exposure so more people can be reached and helped. Please however, limit your bumping spree to when nobody else is posting. We'd very much prefer conversations so new friendships can bloom.
                                                  • Do not advertise. If you want to be affiliates PM the mule please. It's not just against my rules it's against the Charity/Quests Forum rules. Do be sure to read the stickies in Gaia's forums before posting to save yourself a bit of trouble. cat_wink If it's not in your signature it's an advertisement. This includes but is not limited to your post style. cat_wink This also includes begging. Anyone who begs in this thread will automatically be disqualified from any donations. This is a charity and we have forms for those who are wanting help. Use them. Both the begging rule and advertising rule are actually not just the thread rules but the FORUM RULES. Read the stickies in any forum you want to post in BEFORE you post. Thank you wink
                                                  • Don't expect to be quoted. You may or not be quoted but don't rely on it. Jay and I read EVERYTHING so quoting us is not necessary. Do be kind enough to keep your eye out for our responses to your posts as well wink

• Please be courteous. This means remembering your pleases and thank yous, and whatever else manner class has taught you. If you do not show gratitude for what you receive, the trade will NOT be completed. Even if you said thank you in your application you need to also say "thank you" at the time of receiving your trade. To show that you read the rules please put the phrase "humbly bows in gratitude" somewhere in your application or you will not be accepted. Please post your thank yous here in the thread. Your donation will be canceled if you accept before showing your appreciation End of story! Do wait though until you see your trade waiting for you, you don't know what you're thanking Mouser for until you get your trade sillies.

• I shouldn't have to make a rule for everything, but will add as things come up.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
                                User Image

The Mule

User Image Tis who you will be private messaging for pretty much everything wink

The Owner

User ImageHai! So great to see you reading my humble section. My username is Takkita - most people call me Lucky. I have been a part of Gaia since the summer of 2003. I have ran charities off and on since 2005 under various aliases. . . so many memories and people who have come and long left. I hope to get to know you. I'm really an open book so feel free to ask me questions and just hangout with me. . . I'm a little crazy at times and have an unique sense of humor. I love to laugh and hope you'll laugh with me. If you have any issues or questions do feel free to ask. ^___^

Our Honorable Moderator

User ImageJayden Kogane and Lucky have been friends since the great water balloon fight of 2007. He's a very kind caring individual who likes to hangout. He'll be around to meet and greet new faces and help everyone feel at home. Also if there's any foul play rule breaking going on he's got full authority to take care of it as seen fit. So do behave cause we don't want to worry our favorite thread mod now do we?

Advertising Committee

Advertising Committee Members: This job is open. If you're interested in joining the committee please pm Mouser Charity.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
                                User Image

Please Pm all Applications to Mouser Charity. Thank you. Donations are sent out every Friday. Please be patient for the week to go by wink . If you put in a request on a Friday you'll receive the donation on the following Friday.

Lvl 1 donation Look at what the cat dragged in!
                                Requirements: Make a name for yourself by hanging out for a full seven days BEFORE putting in your application. You will receive a one time donation just to help give you a small boost for your quest. All fields are required.

Hiiiii I brought you a present! *drops rodent entrails by your feet*
                                Username:
                                Questing:
                                Quest thread - your quest thread must be over three months old AND active or no donation:
                                Progress:
                                How long have you been questing this?:
                                What's your bday? (month/day):
                                When's your Gaiaversary?! (month/day):

Lvl 2 donation Top Cat
                                Requirements: Make a name for yourself by hanging out for a full seven days BEFORE putting in your application.

Have an established and active quest thread.

If you are accepted, we will quest along side you till you have your quest completed! You will be required to make updates with us via PM until you have enough to finish your quest including the gold we reserve especially for you. You have to still do your part and quest, but we'll be helping you along the way! If you are accepted you must remain a regular here. We will be only helping you for the days you're active. So if you miss a day, that day's profits and donations will be used elsewhere wink . If you quit your quest you forfit any gold we reserved for you. When you get your item come model it for us and all to see with pride and glory!

Be proud of me, I marked my territory and you are mine. Don't believe me? Check your shoe! :cat_big:
                                Username:
                                Questing:
                                Progress:
                                Link to Quest Thread:
                                Care to be affiliates? Link us and we'll link back!:
                                Code to your linked banner if the above is of interest (banners must be under 200px wide and high):
                                How long have you been questing this?:
                                How much gold do you make on average per day?:

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

User Image

vanilla mermaids
                                                    Questing: Queen of Flowers, Queen of Blossoms, Uncanny Form and Tale of Clarion July 28, 2014 through Sep 06, 2014 Mouser donated 20B and she lost 9B from days not updating with us. Plus all the days we did nothing with us losing motivation due to her not keeping us posted. She has her quest now completed! Yay!

lVleIody
                                                    Questing: Lavender Marionette Restrung, Amaranthine's Hood, Lavender Sonata, and V's Sketchbook.
                                                    Quest Thread - 2.5B - updated Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:48 pm

Craft_Knight
                                                    Questing: Agape's Cut/Sainte Ciel : Agape (any gen), Rose Saga (ang gen.) & Royal's Hood
                                                    Quest Thread - 2.7B - updated Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:00 pm

User Image

Supporting lVleIody Started Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:34 pm
                                                    32B - last updated Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:56 pm

Sent: 9B as of 9/22/14
                                                    To date lVleIody has lost 0B due to not PMing Mouser Charity with an update.

Supporting Craft_Knight Started Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:35 pm
                                                    3B - last updated Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:56 pm

To date Craft_Knight has lost 0B due to not PMing Mouser Charity with an update.

User Image

Aeripuffs donated 1B on September 23, 2014 to be divided among the two quests we currently are supporting.

Would like to mention The Absolute End has donated 1B on June 19, 2014!

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

User Image

The point of being an affiliate? Some people - not sure how many - are likely to visit other threads if they like the thread they visited in the first place. It's not a contest to see who can get the most affiliates, it's a marketing strategy to spread the word that there's other threads out there. I'll accept affiliates from anyone with a thread banner. The thread does need to stay active and it also needs to link back to here so the affiliation is mutual. One day I may limit affiliates to only other charities depending on what people like to see.

Please send a PM to Mouser Charity to become affiliates. Be certain that your banner is under 200x200 pixels to give all equal space. Thank you ^__^ If your thread is inactive for over a month you will be removed from our affiliates to keep it most up to date. wink

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points