What's Wrong With Me That I Have To Change!? 0.13533834586466 13.5% [ 18 ]
*Yells* I Love You 0.18045112781955 18.0% [ 24 ]
Poll Whore! ^_^ 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]

Jamie's Significant Otter

Trash Champion

SoyCrudo
Caffeinated Leo
It's gotten to the point where I just ignore the hundred's place from everything i buy/sell and pretend that's the actual price. lol
1 bill =/ 1 Mill

You're like Bruce Willis,, emotion_kirakira

User Image

Benevolent Darling

Caffeinated Leo
SoyCrudo
Caffeinated Leo
It's gotten to the point where I just ignore the hundred's place from everything i buy/sell and pretend that's the actual price. lol
1 bill =/ 1 Mill

You're like Bruce Willis,, emotion_kirakira

User Image

Oh yes you are..

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
SoyCrudo
Sin Error
SoyCrudo
Sin Error
SoyCrudo
Cram~ a very boobalicious one though lol

Caff~ lol... touche

Happy belated BD Felix <3

Feather looks so pretty emotion_kirakira

I was told vis FB that gaia is going insane with inflation... well insane..er
im so ******** confused. I wanna sell my stuff to buy art but i dont even know how to price it @_@

Omagosh inorite!? it's intense!!

I didn't know you still ventured onto gaia whee

I just started using Gaia again a few days ago. It's crazy, i'm so lost. I wanna sell all of my items so i can get some quality art pieces.

You would probably go broke trying.. I've wanted to get art because i can't afford items but I feel that goes for art too lol
s**t, really?

Although i don't really care for the items i have. My plan is to sell everything and get some really expensive art pieces. I want to get something realistic, but standars on realism here on gaia are like super low. I've been in the art forums lately and i see artist offering semi realism art that is totally not even close to semi realism.

Trash Champion

User Image

My body is ready.

Bonus:

Benevolent Darling

Sin Error
SoyCrudo
Sin Error
SoyCrudo
Sin Error
SoyCrudo
Cram~ a very boobalicious one though lol

Caff~ lol... touche

Happy belated BD Felix <3

Feather looks so pretty emotion_kirakira

I was told vis FB that gaia is going insane with inflation... well insane..er
im so ******** confused. I wanna sell my stuff to buy art but i dont even know how to price it @_@

I just started using Gaia again a few days ago. It's crazy, i'm so lost. I wanna sell all of my items so i can get some quality art pieces.

You would probably go broke trying.. I've wanted to get art because i can't afford items but I feel that goes for art too lol
s**t, really?

Although i don't really care for the items i have. My plan is to sell everything and get some really expensive art pieces. I want to get something realistic, but standars on realism here on gaia are like super low. I've been in the art forums lately and i see artist offering semi realism art that is totally not even close to semi realism.

I guess it's all subjective.. I never see amazing art ever.. and not to be lame but you are probably the best artist I know.. I find it so hard to believe you can just draw what you want because of your insane talent. But I suppose you have this vision of exactly what you want...

,,,now I'm pining for art all of a sudden hahaha...

How about you draw me?.. a quick sketch for my facebook will satisfy me. And I'll pay you of course to help out for your piece you want. I have 1.5-2M I'm willing to part with <3.

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
SoyCrudo
Sin Error
SoyCrudo
Sin Error
SoyCrudo

s**t, really?

I guess it's all subjective.. I never see amazing art ever.. and not to be lame but you are probably the best artist I know.. I find it so hard to believe you can just draw what you want because of your insane talent. But I suppose you have this vision of exactly what you want...

,,,now I'm pining for art all of a sudden hahaha...

How about you draw me?.. a quick sketch for my facebook will satisfy me. And I'll pay you of course to help out for your piece you want. I have 1.5-2M I'm willing to part with <3.

Awee thanks <3
And sure, send me pm on fb, so we can talk about it.

Benevolent Darling

Caffeinated Leo
User Image

My body is ready.

Bonus:

*implodes*

Trash Champion

O AO;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
*slowly starts to back out the thread while covered in soy guts*

Benevolent Darling

Sin Error
SoyCrudo
Sin Error
SoyCrudo
Sin Error
SoyCrudo

s**t, really?

,,,now I'm pining for art all of a sudden hahaha....

Awee thanks <3

Done and done!
I hope you're doing well! I never get to talk to you and I lost your phone number on my last phone update.

Benevolent Darling

Caff~…… my bad... Lol

OK battery is on the very of death! Night kittens <3

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
SoyCrudo
Sin Error
SoyCrudo
Sin Error
SoyCrudo

s**t, really?

,,,now I'm pining for art all of a sudden hahaha....

Awee thanks <3

Done and done!
I hope you're doing well! I never get to talk to you and I lost your phone number on my last phone update.

I sent imy numer via pm. smile

So how are you still here? Beacuse i've been trying to get back to GAia for like a year now and it just doesn't stick anymore.

Durem Inquisitor

yaminakathy the 2nd
What the hell happened to the gaia economy. X.x..... hello everyone long time no see

The 10+ cash shop announcements almost everyday is what happened to the Gaia economy. Especially with the gold generating stuff like Flynn's booty and stuff like that.

Trash Champion

They announced that they're stopping the production of gold generators for a while, don't know how long though~

Beloved Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
Caffeinated Leo
They announced that they're stopping the production of gold generators for a while, don't know how long though~
I didnt see that one.. though im just on the app. All I see is cash shop updates. .

RedTigerSamurai's Honey Bun

Feral Strawberry

18,950 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Candy Fiend 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers