Oh Gawd No! 0.18045112781955 18.0% [ 24 ]
What Are You Changing!? 0.2406015037594 24.1% [ 32 ]
What's Wrong With Me That I Have To Change!? 0.13533834586466 13.5% [ 18 ]
*Yells* I Love You 0.18045112781955 18.0% [ 24 ]
Poll Whore! ^_^ 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]

Benevolent Darling

User Image

For a long time this thread has been left as is... a remnant of something long ago *waves hand*, I wont even bother with the details but I was too heart stricken to start a new home SO... this thread for now I suppose shall be my art/pixel quest thread. Currently questing for Avant Crowne. I'm also looking for art of myself with Don Kuro and/or Cresento...possibly//PM me your examples & prices or link me to your thread! I also adore freebies! emotion_hug

Ask anyone.. I don't think I am ever not questing.. so random donations are very loved but please send them to my mule FilthyVagrant unless I know you. I will also have random games and contests since.. that's just what I do!... for now, this is it... Welcome//Please kick off your shoes

User Image

Benevolent Darling

User Image

*No quoting the front page
*NO spamming, begging, posting anything obscene whatsoever
*Always follow the Gaia Online TOS, it is a given
*Be polite and courteous of everyone in the thread
*No bumping unless there is no one around. If you are rolling/randomizing for the games speak at least to those around you.
*Break any rules and you will be of course reported immediately and blacklisted

More rules to come as situations arise

User Image

Benevolent Darling

User Image

It would take up far too much space and time were I to post all the art I have managed to gather so how about I just post a link to my journal which I update regularly.

I shall however post my most recent art as they come! Here ya go!

YES>... Don Kuro & Cresento Art gets you MAJOR props and tips!

User Image
Courtesy Of Princeries <3

User Image

Benevolent Darling

User Image

┣▇▇▇═─Angelic Nightmare Charity~25k✚
┣▇▇▇═─Anti Apathy Guild~1k✚
*OK... so wasn't keeping track BAD me*
┣▇▇▇═─Luda~ SDPlus #305 Verde/ SDPlus Real S19 Gem2Niki/ Pink Checkers/ SDPlus #326 Tink/ October 2012 Seals/ Starbabies/ High Priestess of the Night/ SDPlus #212 The Princess/ SDPlus #284 Dominika/ SDPlus #280 Velvetine/ Puppeteer/ Cat's Tangle/ SDPlus #395 Dee-Saturate/ Firefly/ Empress of the Napoleonic Empire/ Lavender Sonata/ Purple Butterfly Kimono/ Sable Monarch✚
┣▇▇▇═─Ary~200k✚
┣▇▇▇═─H~SDPlus#165 Sentinel✚
┣▇▇▇═─x-Beautiful---Delusions-x~SDplus #97 Mona✚
┣▇▇▇═─Felix~ Kuro Gang Militia Coat✚
┣▇▇▇═─Emu~ Commanderess of Hearts✚
┣▇▇▇═─Loralei~ 600k✚
┣▇▇▇═─Manny~ Icarus' Fall

Yes I love SDPlus Dolls!

User Image

Benevolent Darling

User Image

First person to post on page 5 wins 100gold~ Panda Bear Cupcake
First person to post on page 15 wins 200gold ~ Panda Bear Cupcake
First person to post on page 30 wins 300gold
First person to post on page 50 wins 500gold~ MasterCookieMonster
First person to post on page 100 wins 1k
First person to post on page 150 wins Plushie~Caffeinated Leo
First person to post on page 200 wins 2k~Leader Desslock
*Random Page Prize* First person to post on page 240 wins 500gold~X.xSukonox.X
*Random Page Prize* First person to post on page 270 wins 700gold~ Caffeinated Leo
*Random Page Prize*First person to post on page 330 wins 1k~ Fe1ix
*Random Page Prize*Fisrt person to post on page 460 wins 1k~ Caffeinated Leo
*Random Page Prize*Posters On Page 590 win A GGR~DeadEmu, Dark Harbinger Of Death, Caffeinated Leo, Fe1ix
*Randomly selected person to post on page 1,000 wins 5k~x.XSukonoX.x
*Random Page Prize*Randomly selected person to post on page 1,600 wins 6k~ Yaminakathy The2nd
*Random Page Prize*Randomly selected person to post on page 2,009 wins 20k (*Courtesy of Dark) & commissioned art~Caffeinated Leo
*Random Page Prize*Everyone to post on page 2500 wins 4k
*Random Page Prize*Randomly selected person to post on page 3917 wins an Aquarium Spikey~featherfire520
*Random Page Prize*Randomly selected post on Monday(8/9/10) when I get home will get art courtesy of Moi~Caffeinated Leo
*Random Page Prize*Randomly selected post on page 8500 wins current seal of specific month~Kuro Hikaru Shizuka
*Random page prize*Randomly selected post on page 9000 wins current seal of specific month Or Utterly Random Gift~Cramshaft
*Random page prize*Randomly selected post on page 9500 wins a secret gift~ Cafeinated Leo
*Random page prize*Randomly selected post on page 10,000 wins art with moi~Dark Harbinger Of Death

Regular Thread members~ Submit your art of *pending* to qualify for this months (****) Sealed letter.
You may submit as many as you like
Winner~Devil_Frog/Aug 7, '09 (July '09 Sealed)
Winner~Caffeinated Leo/Sept 1, '09

Everyone/Piranha Roll~Random number 1-1000. Your goal is 697 for Aquarium Piranha
Winner~Sgkat

*ponders more ideas to add... hit me up if you have one!*

User Image

Benevolent Darling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items