Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there!

Hello 1 100.0% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]

Feral Autobiographer

OMG you ever arrange for a vacation and be like ya we can afford this it's gonna be great. Then you go to reserve everything and your bank account starts begging for mercy. sweatdrop

Hubby and I are going to GenCon this year at the end of July. Something possessed us to fly there. And we LOVE being able to walk to the convention center. But prices have gone up soooo much since we were there like 4 years ago but I still managed to snag a cheap (compared to the others) hotel in capitol circle. blaugh

Lady Pants

I love cream and navy as a pairing...navy and that odd bright neon cerulean blue...not so much.

Our bank account is whining too...we had a lot of things come up the end of last year...and we still have a bathroom to redo...(may just opt to redo the floor now and an overhaul in a few more years)

Feral Autobiographer

Phanna
I love cream and navy as a pairing...navy and that odd bright neon cerulean blue...not so much.

Our bank account is whining too...we had a lot of things come up the end of last year...and we still have a bathroom to redo...(may just opt to redo the floor now and an overhaul in a few more years)

I love cream but I've just never been able to get into navy with the exception of a couple of items. I prefer brighter poppier colours these days I guess. Navy just bums me out.

*hides in shame* Our bathroom desperately needs a do over too. We've known it since we bought the house. We're going on vacation instead. sweatdrop Redoing floors aren't too bad. As long as it's not something terribly wrong they are pretty easy to tear up and replace on your own. I did that once for my mom. It took all day but saved oodles of money.

Seeker

emotion_kirakira
hello lovely people!

Lady Pants

I've always leaned towards darker colors myself. bright looks too happy and cheery for my usual mood...and since my style is more of the elegant posh dame...bright colors and other neons don't do the style justice. Hell, even pastels most of the time look strange with my usual style.

Our bathroom floor needs the wood underneath the flooring replaced...i have no idea how much it will cost or how wide-spread the damage is...I am not smart enough to know what I am doing with fixing up stuff to even try and guess.

Feral Autobiographer

Hey Loren what's shakin?

Phanna: Ooooh. Ya if it's the wood underneath then definitely let a pro handle that.

I find that bright colours improve my mood. Like nothing quite like a sunshine yellow to force me into a bit bighter mood. I told my hubby I want to paint our house yellow this summer. cool

Too true. It's hard to be posh when you're wearing rave colours. I like your classy look.

Lady Pants

Yeah, we have someone that can help us do it...it's just gathering all the stuff we need to do it...is kinda I dunno what we even need...
I should have the hubby call him and ask what we need...but then that may trigger the whole project started and I really am not in the mood or health to get that project going...

Feral Autobiographer

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.
I don't bring up projects with my hubby until I'm ready. He assumes if I talk about it then I am ready to start.

Seeker

nothing much! c:
just going to different threads and talking to people and helping with achievements!
what about you?

Feral Autobiographer

Oh you know. Having one of those days that goes from crazy awesome to would rather stick my head in a blender. I'm cranky right now. Got some stuff stolen.

Feral Autobiographer

Feral Autobiographer

Lady Pants

Yeah...I love my hubby's parents and all...but they really know how to take the fun out of a home improvement project.
But we talked about it...we are just gonna fix the floor...toss down new tiles, then wait a few years before knocking down the wall into the bedroom to expand the closet sized bathroom we have...but that is major renovations which we can't swing the cost of yet. the floor should be super easy to do...just new wood and tiles...simple weekend fix....when we get a weekend we want to do it.

I hate when stuff gets stolen...I had that happen a lot in my college days...or else I lost/sold it and forgot about it...those were crazy days...

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Its not that I don't like cream and navy (though I rarely wear cream myself) its just it feels like 9 out of every 10 items gaia releases are those colours.
And maybe throw in a dark crimson too. (Though I do love me some crimson)
It gets so boring!

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers