Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Shan Enzeru
The Vash MonteCristo
~≈:♦:≈~

Congratz Shan! I don't think anyone else can bump as High as your record... Not with the given time left and you being on anyways XD Also MadHatter's sign on is also limited so You officially won the Letter smile

Also it had seem like your activeness have inspired a few people along the process... Lastly you have shown great effort to make it to the Mod List smile Grats!
~:≈±:¤±:♦:±¤:±≈:~
†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒

thanks i got the letters
i have a few questions.can mods participate in contests? you were saying you have mods lurking do i have to lurk too? anything that is necessary to do while modding besides being active?

You've ask to many questions XD lol

Mods are just to be around and enforce the rule and/or explain how we do things here smile

You are all allowed to JOIN any contest...

The lurking is at your dispense

The only limited once are the Council Members which are Mods 001-005 smile But they get a FREE Monthly Letter if they were active or up to date with everything here smile They are also allowed to Join the Bumping Contest but any contest that requires voting from them is not allowed or else they could just vote their own entries smile

Clear so far?

So to be exact...

Just be aware of any rule changing or Announcements and such and try to keep the thread active and explaining to those who wonders in how this place runs smile
†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒
sorry i know its one of my bad habits. 4laugh
thanks i understand. you know what i am going to save what you said in a pm.lol

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Shan Enzeru
did you see my post yesterday suggesting listing the donations you make?

No I think I missed that razz But Contest are not counted as Donations... Also I am not flashy enough to show who i have donated to or not...

I DO not like to show off "OOOOOhhh check out how much I've donated and how many I've donated to so far"

I would not call that a charity I will call that a "Let me show you how rich I am and how poor others are thread"
†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Shan Enzeru

Which one? lol

And ummm...

Lastly I another reason I just remember why a list of donation is not requires is because sometimes I donate items and I would hate to one day see them questing for the same item I've given them before because they sold it or something and now they want it back...

So theres another reason why you need to be a regular to be donated to and why I do not have a request or sign up form or anything
†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒
The Vash MonteCristo
Shan Enzeru

No I think I missed that razz But Contest are not counted as Donations... Also I am not flashy enough to show who i have donated to or not...

I DO not like to show off "OOOOOhhh check out how much I've donated and how many I've donated to so far"

I would not call that a charity I will call that a "Let me show you how rich I am and how poor others are thread"
†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒

oh ok i was just saying because seeing the donations you make it might attract people to come in and stay. lol i think you donate a lot more randomly than in contests
The Vash MonteCristo
Shan Enzeru

Which one? lol

And ummm...

Lastly I another reason I just remember why a list of donation is not requires is because sometimes I donate items and I would hate to one day see them questing for the same item I've given them before because they sold it or something and now they want it back...

So theres another reason why you need to be a regular to be donated to and why I do not have a request or sign up form or anything
†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒

lol that i ask too many questions. i remember the first time i came across the thread i bombarded you with tons of questions. i wonder what you must have been thinking that time? xp
lol ok i get it. you are so different from other charity owners
i kind of like this place simple though with not so many people. i really can't keep up with threads which have lots of people in it at the same time

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Shan Enzeru
The Vash MonteCristo
Shan Enzeru

†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒

oh ok i was just saying because seeing the donations you make it might attract people to come in and stay. lol i think you donate a lot more randomly than in contests

I've given roughly 500K in contest and 250 for donations

for item worth base

500K for contest and 500K for donations

not counting... Just approximate...

And this is just this charity not including the previous once we own...

Ether way... I want friends... People who will stick around and chat smile To accompany each other in my absence...

Not random people who goes in for 2-3 days because they were surprise on how much I've given out and just give up because they have not gotten anything for 3 days razz

Hence I wanted people to be like me when I started smile I stick with 1 Charity and a bunch of RP Threads smile Waited till the charity died then move to a different one smile Not come and take and go...

The only thing that mess me up is that the 3rd Charity I hang on ended up being mine XD so yeah smile
†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Shan Enzeru
The Vash MonteCristo
Shan Enzeru

Which one? lol

And ummm...

†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒

lol that i ask too many questions. i remember the first time i came across the thread i bombarded you with tons of questions. i wonder what you must have been thinking that time? xp

Yes... Very different smile

Ummm remember me asking myself whether I should be nice since its recently open and it was my birthday coming up?

Well that was me being nice smile You and Guy would've usually pissed me off...

Regs I can tolerate but NEW people with questions that are clearly answered in the front page will piss me off but a reg that disappeared and came back later asking new about the new things is understandable to some point smile

The page is to Orientate and being active is to disorientate you smile

You will end up knowing the truth... This is a free will charity and you can do pretty much what you want... Just don't piss off the other members...
†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

341 now is gonna be listed in the Front page for it's clear explanation on how this Charity works smile
†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒
wow that just me. i don't understand how people can be active in lots of charities. i stick to one like right now the only thread i come on gaia and go in is this one. before i left gaia there was this one charity i spent my whole time in but after the owners had to leave for rl issues and they promoted one of their mods as the new owner. after a while that person just took everything from the mule and closed the charity. surprised
trying to remember the site's name. what was it again? *thinks*

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Shan Enzeru
wow that just me. i don't understand how people can be active in lots of charities. i stick to one like right now the only thread i come on gaia and go in is this one. before i left gaia there was this one charity i spent my whole time in but after the owners had to leave for rl issues and they promoted one of their mods as the new owner. after a while that person just took everything from the mule and closed the charity. surprised

That's what I pretty much did... You sure it was not Lavander Love Charity? lol

Me and the other Mod that was elected had a fight for a Girl then we closed it but I re-opened the charity and re-named it smile comes the name matching me MonteCristo smile (he won the girl though) lol

New Announcement
Please see Page 341 To fully understand and answer some question you might have about this Charity
†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒
The Vash MonteCristo
Shan Enzeru
The Vash MonteCristo
Shan Enzeru

Which one? lol

And ummm...

†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒

Ummm remember me asking myself whether I should be nice since its recently open and it was my birthday coming up?

Regs I can tolerate but NEW people with questions that are clearly answered in the front page will piss me off but a reg that disappeared and came back later asking new about the new things is understandable to some point smile

You will end up knowing the truth... This is a free will charity and you can do pretty much what you want... Just don't piss off the other members...
†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒

lol sorry
i'll try my best to welcome everyone that is new and try to make them comfortable

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Shan Enzeru
The Vash MonteCristo
Shan Enzeru
The Vash MonteCristo
Shan Enzeru

Which one? lol

And ummm...

†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒

†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒

lol sorry
i'll try my best to welcome everyone that is new and try to make them comfortable

Its fine smile Your questions are rather informative smile so it's fine smile
†Vash MonteCristo†
▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items