Phail 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 5 ]
Events 0.46428571428571 46.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Vash MonteCristo
I was looking around the old threads if I missed something then I found one of my old accounts that I banned for silly reasons and the avatar was a chick so I had to research and it was active and then I realized I gave that account to someone else lol

~Vash MonteCristo

Haha silly :3 how did you get banned?

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Anyways why drop out more than half way to his target XD lol

~Vash MonteCristo

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
BUMP 66 and 67
- i always remember as i press the submit button -

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I know pretty silly XD
Bump 68

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Bump 69 I AM ALMOST THERE...kinda...

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
xxxSailorLalaxxx
The Vash MonteCristo
I was looking around the old threads if I missed something then I found one of my old accounts that I banned for silly reasons and the avatar was a chick so I had to research and it was active and then I realized I gave that account to someone else lol

~Vash MonteCristo

No I played a trick on some people a few years ago... To hyped up the Bumping contest so I created a Mule to join it then drop out right before it ended and it didn't even work XP people still didn't got back into Bumping as they were before XP then I banned it from the Charity lol then I gaved it to my Ex to use smile

~Vash MonteCristo

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
xxxSailorLalaxxx
Well there's lots more after 100 XD I'll still say 250 should be everyone's first target since if you stop there and no one out bump you then you get an item by the end of the month XP

~Vash MonteCristo

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Vash MonteCristo
xxxSailorLalaxxx
The Vash MonteCristo

~Vash MonteCristo

No I played a trick on some people a few years ago... To hyped up the Bumping contest so I created a Mule to join it then drop out right before it ended and it didn't even work XP people still didn't got back into Bumping as they were before XP then I banned it from the Charity lol then I gaved it to my Ex to use smile

~Vash MonteCristo

Haha well thats silly and it didnt even work...haha
bump 70

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Vash MonteCristo
xxxSailorLalaxxx
Well there's lots more after 100 XD I'll still say 250 should be everyone's first target since if you stop there and no one out bump you then you get an item by the end of the month XP

~Vash MonteCristo

-nods- VERY TRUE!!

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
GAHHH 71 and bump 72 >.>

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
what happened was I out bumped everyone else by far... too far (20+) then they started quiting because they all think they're just gonna loose... Which was stupid in my side but if I let them be closer than 20+ there's a chance that when I sign off someone else will jump the lead by 50+ then others will still quit so there really wasn't a way to get at it XD

Unless I made it so that if you won a contest you need to restart from 0 but that will just be bogus to those others having to return to 0 XD

~Vash MonteCristo

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Vash MonteCristo
what happened was I out bumped everyone else by far... too far (20+) then they started quiting because they all think they're just gonna loose... Which was stupid in my side but if I let them be closer than 20+ there's a chance that when I sign off someone else will jump the lead by 50+ then others will still quit so there really wasn't a way to get at it XD

Unless I made it so that if you won a contest you need to restart from 0 but that will just be bogus to those others having to return to 0 XD

~Vash MonteCristo

Haha that would make it soo hard!!
Bump 76

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out