Jay Tetsmer's Waifu

Friendly Bloodsucker

Jay Tetsmer's Waifu

Friendly Bloodsucker

Invisible Phantom

Lady Lottie-sama
No need for thanks dear ^-^
Hahaha ^-^
Ooh really? Awesome I'll have to check out prices later.
For me its purple, pink, red and monochrome. I think I have two blue avis. This is one of them... blue doesnt like me.... I can only work so well with it. But maybe that will change. Practice makes perfect.

biggrin
Lavender Marionette is hanging around 1.5b-1.7b
For some reason these days I really like using this mask, so all my avatars are becoming dark/navyish.
Awww tho there are many blue items on gaia.
I like working with most of the colors on Gaia well cept for maybe green cause there's not much of it.

Jay Tetsmer's Waifu

Friendly Bloodsucker

Rvyner
Lady Lottie-sama
No need for thanks dear ^-^
Hahaha ^-^
Ooh really? Awesome I'll have to check out prices later.
For me its purple, pink, red and monochrome. I think I have two blue avis. This is one of them... blue doesnt like me.... I can only work so well with it. But maybe that will change. Practice makes perfect.

biggrin
Lavender Marionette is hanging around 1.5b-1.7b
For some reason these days I really like using this mask, so all my avatars are becoming dark/navyish.
Awww tho there are many blue items on gaia.
I like working with most of the colors on Gaia well cept for maybe green cause there's not much of it.
ahh okay thank you.
Gaah another gorgeous avi <3
Maybe I'll have to invest in some more blue then. I dont mind the darker navy avis.
I also quite enjoy that mask. Your darker avis have also been quite cool.
I go crazy different with my themes. I can go from something super cute, to something super creepy. Idk I just go with whatever I'm into. As well as things I wish I could wear irl.
I used to like working with green but it got hard I've got one toxic raver avi that im proud of. But I'm dieing for those black and green wings to complete it D: damn go fusion...

Jay Tetsmer's Waifu

Friendly Bloodsucker

Invisible Phantom

Lady Lottie-sama
ahh okay thank you.
Maybe I'll have to invest in some more blue then. I dont mind the darker navy avis.
I go crazy different with my themes. I can go from something super cute, to something super creepy. Idk I just go with whatever I'm into. As well as things I wish I could wear irl.
I used to like working with green but it got hard I've got one toxic raver avi that im proud of. But I'm dieing for those black and green wings to complete it D: damn go fusion...

You're welcome!
Hahah thanks!
Gaia sure does have a lot of blue/navy items probably the reason why I like using them XD
Yush I like how it covers half the face :3 makes it nice and easy to match.
Same same, but for some reason I can't go creepy, I dunno many creepy items on gaia.
Yess I want those black and green wings too but 200 stars D:

Jay Tetsmer's Waifu

Friendly Bloodsucker

Rvyner
Lady Lottie-sama
ahh okay thank you.

You're welcome!
Hahah thanks!
Gaia sure does have a lot of blue/navy items probably the reason why I like using them XD
Yush I like how it covers half the face :3 makes it nice and easy to match.
Same same, but for some reason I can't go creepy, I dunno many creepy items on gaia.
Yess I want those black and green wings too but 200 stars D:
haha not a problem.
Yeah makes sense ^-^
Yus I've been looking fkr a few items to shadow the face but honeslty that mask may do the trick for a couple of my avis in the making.
I'll have to show you some of my creepy avis sometime. I keep most of my avis on my Flickr so I dont forget them. I can ussualy eye out what items I used and what not.
Gaah I know it seems so impossible -.- but I may have someone helping me a bit so who knows I may go for them. I've already made most of the other items I want from the go fusion thing

Jay Tetsmer's Waifu

Friendly Bloodsucker

Invisible Phantom

Lady Lottie-sama
haha not a problem.
Yeah makes sense ^-^
Yus I've been looking fkr a few items to shadow the face but honeslty that mask may do the trick for a couple of my avis in the making.
I'll have to show you some of my creepy avis sometime. I keep most of my avis on my Flickr so I dont forget them. I can ussualy eye out what items I used and what not.
Gaah I know it seems so impossible -.- but I may have someone helping me a bit so who knows I may go for them. I've already made most of the other items I want from the go fusion thing

Oh if you would like to know the name of the item its SDPlus #237 Four Horsemen
I gotta see them! Sometimes I'm able to eye it out, but there are times I know this item so well but I dun remember the name.
That's great! :3

Jay Tetsmer's Waifu

Friendly Bloodsucker

Rvyner
Lady Lottie-sama
haha not a problem.
Yeah makes sense ^-^

Oh if you would like to know the name of the item its SDPlus #237 Four Horsemen
I gotta see them! Sometimes I'm able to eye it out, but there are times I know this item so well but I dun remember the name.
That's great! :3
Oh why thank you ^-^
I'll have to grab one semi soon.
I get that sometimes too! Drives me crazy!
Ahh the struggle is real xD

Jay Tetsmer's Waifu

Friendly Bloodsucker

Jay Tetsmer's Waifu

Friendly Bloodsucker

Invisible Phantom

Lady Lottie-sama
Oh why thank you ^-^
I'll have to grab one semi soon.
I get that sometimes too! Drives me crazy!
Ahh the struggle is real xD

No prroblem 3nodding
I know right its like okayyyy I got the first letter and yeah nope I don't remember.
Struggle is verry real

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces