Welcome to Gaia! ::

You sense imminent danger. Roll initiative.

Low roll: A ghastly fusion of a mimic and actual cannibal shia lebouf ends your life in a brutal and grisly fashion. 0.20731707317073 20.7% [ 51 ]
Medium roll: your dwarf at the pub gets a chair to the face... and your rogue has the foresight to take his gold pouch before things get too heavy. 0.28861788617886 28.9% [ 71 ]
High roll: you find an apple with a message inside reading <why am i not in a fortune cookie?!> 0.50406504065041 50.4% [ 124 ]
Total Votes:[ 246 ]

Shapeshifter

A_Smile_2_Die_For
`flops on her and rolls` Joining the army, dropping out of college, going back to college, getting IT certifications, being a lazy butt. x3 That's the jist of it.

Locke103's Queen

Darling

Rawrykins
`flops on her and rolls` Joining the army, dropping out of college, going back to college, getting IT certifications, being a lazy butt. x3 That's the jist of it.
XP It sounds so busy

Shapeshifter

A_Smile_2_Die_For
XP It sounds so busy
For the most part it's just a lot of waiting and hoping. I'm trying to beat out other people for my job in the army.

Rawrykins: Chief Information Systems Analyst. [I want that spiffy title. D:]

Now, how have you been?

Locke103's Queen

Darling

Rawrykins
For the most part it's just a lot of waiting and hoping. I'm trying to beat out other people for my job in the army.

Rawrykins: Chief Information Systems Analyst. [I want that spiffy title. D:]

Now, how have you been?
Ooo O3O Good luck with that hun, it sounds like a very spiffy title indeed.

I've been busy with sewing lately, today I got to working on a long sleeved shirt pattern for my convention costume >w< Though I'm getting close to finishing it and I'm wondering if I should start another outfit.

Shapeshifter

A_Smile_2_Die_For
Ooo O3O Good luck with that hun, it sounds like a very spiffy title indeed.

I've been busy with sewing lately, today I got to working on a long sleeved shirt pattern for my convention costume >w< Though I'm getting close to finishing it and I'm wondering if I should start another outfit.
Thank you, I need it~

Oh? No big life changes?

I wish I could sew, you don't know how handy that would be for me... And you cosplay? That is indeed awesome. I've yet to set foot into a convention.

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
this is an interesting surprise. o_o

Locke103's Queen

Darling

Rawrykins
Thank you, I need it~

Oh? No big life changes?

I wish I could sew, you don't know how handy that would be for me... And you cosplay? That is indeed awesome. I've yet to set foot into a convention.
Well my kitty died two weeks ago >.>;;; But other than that not much else is different.

Yush I cosplay :3 Love doing it, it's like Halloween but more extravagant.

I'm still pretty newbie when it comes to sewing, probably because I don't have a whole lot of patterns laying around.

Shapeshifter

A_Smile_2_Die_For
Rawrykins
Thank you, I need it~

Oh? No big life changes?

Well my kitty died two weeks ago >.>;;; But other than that not much else is different.

Yush I cosplay :3 Love doing it, it's like Halloween but more extravagant.

I'm still pretty newbie when it comes to sewing, probably because I don't have a whole lot of patterns laying around.
That's tragic, very sorry to hear of your loss.

Haha, I bet you look grand when you do~ One day I shall cosplay something.

I'd end up stabbing myself with the needle and dying, I have clumsy fingers when it comes to delicate things.

Locke103's Queen

Darling

Rawrykins

I'd end up stabbing myself with the needle and dying, I have clumsy fingers when it comes to delicate things.
Thank you hun, it was quite tragic, I cried over her for hours. Still quite sad about it.

I love cosplaying, it's a great hobby. I hope you get to try it someday it's so much fun.

Lol well it takes a lot of practice to get great at sewing.

Shapeshifter

A_Smile_2_Die_For
Rawrykins

Thank you hun, it was quite tragic, I cried over her for hours. Still quite sad about it.

I love cosplaying, it's a great hobby. I hope you get to try it someday it's so much fun.

Lol well it takes a lot of practice to get great at sewing.
Not a problem, I remember when my puppy died and I watched a video of him licking whip cream off my nose... Nearly broke down.

It can be expensive if you aren't good at designing your own outfits though.

I suppose that's true for most things, lots of practice.

Locke103's Queen

Darling

Rawrykins
Not a problem, I remember when my puppy died and I watched a video of him licking whip cream off my nose... Nearly broke down.

Aww D: I don't have any videos of my kitty, I have tons of pictures though, unfortunately they're sitting on my camera so I'm afraid to go looking through it right now.

Lol, cosplaying can be very expensive either way you do it. Buying the materials alone is quite spendy.

Shapeshifter

A_Smile_2_Die_For
Rawrykins

Aww D: I don't have any videos of my kitty, I have tons of pictures though, unfortunately they're sitting on my camera so I'm afraid to go looking through it right now.

Lol, cosplaying can be very expensive either way you do it. Buying the materials alone is quite spendy.
I couldn't find the video of my dog just now. Q.Q Must be on the other PC. Don't look right now, you'll be crying again. :<

You are right. XD Hobbies are always such money sinks. D:

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Locke103's Queen

Darling

Rawrykins
I couldn't find the video of my dog just now. Q.Q Must be on the other PC. Don't look right now, you'll be crying again. :<

You are right. XD Hobbies are always such money sinks. D:
I know, that's why I haven't :c

Sewing is an especially expensive hobby, fabrics are so costly now D8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out