Welcome to Gaia! ::

You sense imminent danger. Roll initiative.

Low roll: A ghastly fusion of a mimic and actual cannibal shia lebouf ends your life in a brutal and grisly fashion. 0.20731707317073 20.7% [ 51 ]
Medium roll: your dwarf at the pub gets a chair to the face... and your rogue has the foresight to take his gold pouch before things get too heavy. 0.28861788617886 28.9% [ 71 ]
High roll: you find an apple with a message inside reading <why am i not in a fortune cookie?!> 0.50406504065041 50.4% [ 124 ]
Total Votes:[ 246 ]

Golden Girl

15,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
What time are you waking up tomorrow?

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
around 11 my time will suffice. gives me ample time to shower and take my meds.

Golden Girl

15,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
I should be up by then, if you need a wake up call. Granted that's dependent on us getting some sleep fairly soon. razz

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
i'd appreciate that. i guess i could stand to crash again soon, i had as much studying as i can take.

Golden Girl

15,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
I know the feeling. Whatever free time I had during the week was spent looking over these cards over and over, and I seriously didn't wanna burn myself out this time.

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
dat core set hype. certainly had its charm on us...

hey, you mind if i call for a bit? its been forever since i last heard your voice.

Golden Girl

15,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
Sure thing, call in about... five minutes, gonna make a sandwich. Not the kind of dinner I want, but this'll have to do.

Love you precious. heart

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
love you too, doll face. heart

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Locke103

Hey Locke,

You might be interested to know I am planning on making a Rita Repulsa/Bandora costume.... emotion_awesome

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Robyn313

Hey there, how was your week?

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Ho!

That is all.

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
MachaGirl
Locke103

Hey Locke,

You might be interested to know I am planning on making a Rita Repulsa/Bandora costume.... emotion_awesome
sweeeeet. emotion_awesome

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Locke103

Glad you approve. xd

I won't be able to work on it much until after my surgery, but I've been doing research to figure out what I'm going to do. Since you're plugged into the Ranger boards, maybe you could help me find some better photos of her? I've looked for photos using google images, but I haven't found many good shots of her whole body, close ups of anything but from the shoulders up, and none of her backside. I also need some good shots of her wand/staff thingie. I did buy the action figure, which helps out quite a bit, but it's still not as good as screenshots. So any help you can stand to provide, would make me most grateful. heart

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
MachaGirl
Locke103

Glad you approve. xd

I won't be able to work on it much until after my surgery, but I've been doing research to figure out what I'm going to do. Since you're plugged into the Ranger boards, maybe you could help me find some better photos of her? I've looked for photos using google images, but I haven't found many good shots of her whole body, close ups of anything but from the shoulders up, and none of her backside. I also need some good shots of her wand/staff thingie. I did buy the action figure, which helps out quite a bit, but it's still not as good as screenshots. So any help you can stand to provide, would make me most grateful. heart
sure thing, i'll try and get started during the week.

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Locke103
sure thing, i'll try and get started during the week.

Yay! Thank you. Say hi to Robyn for me, too. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces