Welcome to Gaia! ::

You sense imminent danger. Roll initiative.

Low roll: A ghastly fusion of a mimic and actual cannibal shia lebouf ends your life in a brutal and grisly fashion. 0.20731707317073 20.7% [ 51 ]
Medium roll: your dwarf at the pub gets a chair to the face... and your rogue has the foresight to take his gold pouch before things get too heavy. 0.28861788617886 28.9% [ 71 ]
High roll: you find an apple with a message inside reading <why am i not in a fortune cookie?!> 0.50406504065041 50.4% [ 124 ]
Total Votes:[ 246 ]

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

A_Smile_2_Die_For
I don't leave the house much myself ;;o3o;;
Learning a new language is a good idea, very difficult, but fun.

Eeeh Fable games...I both like and dislike them XD;; I like the concept of them but I feel like they could be better.

I've been playing Hyrule Warriors lately >.> That game is addicting

"Hermits yay"
"As long as you have the means to learn it."

"Yeah could have been better"

Doesn't own any new systems so is sticking with older games

Locke103's Queen

Darling

Bitter Magic

"Hermits yay"
"As long as you have the means to learn it."

"Yeah could have been better"

Doesn't own any new systems so is sticking with older games

Nothing wrong with being a hermit ;3

I just felt Fable has much more potential than how it was released. At the time when Fable 3 was announced they promised your actions would have consequences that would affect the game, which was kinda true but only in the beginning and the end. Not to mention the games don't seem to change much, they could improve on certain things with each game and whatnot. They are still fun though.

What systems do you own? :3

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

A_Smile_2_Die_For
Nothing wrong with being a hermit ;3

I just felt Fable has much more potential than how it was released. At the time when Fable 3 was announced they promised your actions would have consequences that would affect the game, which was kinda true but only in the beginning and the end. Not to mention the games don't seem to change much, they could improve on certain things with each game and whatnot. They are still fun though.

What systems do you own? :3

"Until you possibly go batshit crazy..."

"I'm not sure if I want to try 3..."
"Theresa pissed me off at the end of 2...The spire is mine...Begone." 8'T

"PS2, DS, Wii, Xbox360. But I own games for PS, PS2, Gameboy, DS, Gamecube, Wii and xbox 360"

Locke103's Queen

Darling

Bitter Magic

"Until you possibly go batshit crazy..."

"I'm not sure if I want to try 3..."
"Theresa pissed me off at the end of 2...The spire is mine...Begone." 8'T

"PS2, DS, Wii, Xbox360. But I own games for PS, PS2, Gameboy, DS, Gamecube, Wii and xbox 360"

XD;; truuuuuuue

Eh you could probably do fine without playing it, but if you're bored enough it's not too bad just to play through it.

I'm blanking on which game you get locked up (I want to say in the spire) for like 5-10 years or something... Guh I can't remember XD;;; It's been a loooooong time.

You have a nice collection <3

Oh oh! Have you heard of the game Nier? If not you should take a look at that one. It'll always be one of my favorites <3

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

A_Smile_2_Die_For
XD;; truuuuuuue

Eh you could probably do fine without playing it, but if you're bored enough it's not too bad just to play through it.

I'm blanking on which game you get locked up (I want to say in the spire) for like 5-10 years or something... Guh I can't remember XD;;; It's been a loooooong time.

You have a nice collection <3

Oh oh! Have you heard of the game Nier? If not you should take a look at that one. It'll always be one of my favorites <3

"Yeah I'll be fine." > 3>
"2...Made my character a whore basically on there and she married a man and woman and had two kids...Yet she was a mostly good woman." Snorts. "Even though I killed people, stole things I still had a mostly pure/good reputation even had a halo to go with it. Chose love as the ending because eff the other people I only wanted my dog and sister. Funny thing first thing I dug up with a spade was a condom and a book in one go. Cracked up laughing."

"Eh...Needs more games."

"Nope"

Locke103's Queen

Darling

Bitter Magic

"Yeah I'll be fine." > 3>
"2...Made my character a whore basically on there and she married a man and woman and had two kids...Yet she was a mostly good woman." Snorts. "Even though I killed people, stole things I still had a mostly pure/good reputation even had a halo to go with it. Chose love as the ending because eff the other people I only wanted my dog and sister. Funny thing first thing I dug up with a spade was a condom and a book in one go. Cracked up laughing."

"Eh...Needs more games."

"Nope"

*cuddlies* <3

XD I do love that about Fable, you can do some crazy s**t and still be considered "pure"!

Nier has some of the best music I've ever heard in a video game, the story itself is pretty interesting, nice and original (though a bit sad).

Game's Website

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

A_Smile_2_Die_For
*cuddlies* <3

XD I do love that about Fable, you can do some crazy s**t and still be considered "pure"!

Nier has some of the best music I've ever heard in a video game, the story itself is pretty interesting, nice and original (though a bit sad).

Game's Website

Snuggles and yawns

"Exactly! I had my first sacrifice to the temple of Skrom in the first game at the right time worth 1000 evil points yet i still had a damn halo...Got a kickass bow for it too"
"Hmm site isn't agreeing with me for some reason even with my birth date" x'D

Locke103's Queen

Darling

Bitter Magic

Snuggles and yawns

"Exactly! I had my first sacrifice to the temple of Skrom in the first game at the right time worth 1000 evil points yet i still had a damn halo...Got a kickass bow for it too"
"Hmm site isn't agreeing with me for some reason even with my birth date" x'D

XD;; The site is a few years old so it might be broken

Video link!

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

A_Smile_2_Die_For

XD;; The site is a few years old so it might be broken

Video link!

"interesting...I'd try it..."

Locke103's Queen

Darling

Bitter Magic

"interesting...I'd try it..."

It's $15 at gamestop razz

And now I want to listen to the music after that video XD;;

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

A_Smile_2_Die_For
It's $15 at gamestop razz

And now I want to listen to the music after that video XD;;

Shakes pockets and only find lint o no

Locke103's Queen

Darling

Bitter Magic

Shakes pockets and only find lint o no

Awww gonk

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

A_Smile_2_Die_For
Awww gonk

Forever broke since her only job is taking care of house and brothers. o no;

Locke103's Queen

Darling

Bitter Magic

Forever broke since her only job is taking care of house and brothers. o no;

Dem feels, that used to be my job for a long time emotion_facepalm

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

A_Smile_2_Die_For
Dem feels, that used to be my job for a long time emotion_facepalm

"I save mom money and I get a roof over my head and food in my stomach so eh...I can't really get a job when the older of the two brothers wouldn't be the best to keep an eye on the smaller one."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff