Welcome to Gaia! ::

What you can do at Little Something Academy aka LSA?

P4: Want to be a regular member? Just be active for two months~ 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
P5: Need an avi art? Head to Art Room, find Ms.Choco! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P6: Let's play games and win some prizes! 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
P7: Come roll a dice to win paw items. 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
P8: Hungry for more items? Check out the menu board! 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 3 ]
P9: Look out for this cute rabbit and catch it fast! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P10: Bump! Bump! Bump! for our Monthly Raffle. 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
Be nice and you will be surprised! ^^ 0.61290322580645 61.3% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1979 1980 1981 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Wolf

9,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Signature Look 250
chocoberrymint
Firegirlpaws
yup im here lolz
how is everybody here today
I've been good, nothing much happens, but still good, yourself?

good a bit busy
whit all kinds of things
i lack time for my self and drawing lolz
sweatdrop

ConcreteWasps generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 44!

Lonely Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Timid 100
chocoberrymint
ahh no probs! and hehe...8AM is early for me sweatdrop but that's because I love to sleep, granted I do wake early to browse the internet..then when I get tired I fall asleep again until 11am or something xD hopefully you can get your sleep schedule stable again, I despise the feeling of lacking sleep /:

Thanks, I hope so too smile it's been especially bad the past couple of weeks, to the point where I've fallen asleep so early I haven't been able to log in to skype to talk to my friends as much (which, for various reasons, I NEED to do pretty often). ...not that a skype call would work with my internet right now emotion_8c
but bluh whatever, I'm doing pretty well aside from that, might go shopping later smile so that's fun!

Beloved Torii

Firegirlpaws
Yuka-chin
How's everybody doing? \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/
I just reached home after dinner!
Nobody win the Daily Special?
I'm adding another one for today's special and let's keep it as RNG 1-100 for now!
Good luck~

lolz what was the lucky number again X3
sweatdrop

Yeah, I'm adding a new item for today.
Now, you can RNG 1-100 to win two items! \(^▽^@)ノ

ConcreteWasps generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 60!

Lonely Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Timid 100
Firegirlpaws
im good ty for asking X3
ugh i hate when my laptop or my line is slow
yeah i guess thats is a good thing its working XP

It is making trying to change my avatar an exercise in frustration. stare

Lazy Pup

ConcreteWasps
Thanks, I hope so too smile it's been especially bad the past couple of weeks, to the point where I've fallen asleep so early I haven't been able to log in to skype to talk to my friends as much (which, for various reasons, I NEED to do pretty often). ...not that a skype call would work with my internet right now emotion_8c
but bluh whatever, I'm doing pretty well aside from that, might go shopping later smile so that's fun!
haha I haven't talked to my friends in a while neither, but at least some of them live nearby so I can always walk there...but they've been busy and all so I can't bother them quite yet! ohhh shopping! it's always fun, even if you don't buy anything!

Firegirlpaws generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 66!

Fashionable Wolf

9,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuka-chin
Firegirlpaws
Yuka-chin
I'm adding another one for today's special and let's keep it as RNG 1-100 for now!
Good luck~

sweatdrop

so what was the nummber to win?

Lazy Pup

Yuka-chin
Maybe, that's why I'm using the same winning method for today's item. More chances to win now! ^^
Yeah for extra fund and I saw you add "Quote Me"! Sounds fun and what a cute bunny image, makes me want to quote it myself. \(^▽^@)ノ
haha but I haven't even put it into one of my posts yet! I'll post it when I decide what the prize is!

Fashionable Wolf

9,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Signature Look 250
ConcreteWasps
Firegirlpaws
im good ty for asking X3
ugh i hate when my laptop or my line is slow
yeah i guess thats is a good thing its working XP

It is making trying to change my avatar an exercise in frustration. stare

hahaha that sucks
good luck whit the changing

Lazy Pup

Firegirlpaws
61 and 88

Beloved Torii

Firegirlpaws
Yuka-chin
Firegirlpaws
Yuka-chin
Good luck~

sweatdrop

61 for Ultra Satan Slipper and 88 for Son of Wardis! ^^

ConcreteWasps generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 29!

Lonely Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Timid 100
chocoberrymint
haha I haven't talked to my friends in a while neither, but at least some of them live nearby so I can always walk there...but they've been busy and all so I can't bother them quite yet! ohhh shopping! it's always fun, even if you don't buy anything!

My two best friends both live really far away from me so it sucks when I can't skype call them much. I have some friends that live closer to me but they're usually quite busy so I haven't seen any of them in... months? Hopefully I can hang out with them soon though, the last time I saw any of them it was with my best local friend and we went geocaching, which was really fun! I'd never done it before and I'd like to again biggrin
I have a BUNCH of giftcards I haven't used yet for various stores so I'm excited to finally go out and use 'em.

ConcreteWasps generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 81!

Lonely Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Timid 100
Firegirlpaws
hahaha that sucks
good luck whit the changing

hah, thanks smile with luck I'll have a new avvie I like, and it won't take me all day to make!!

Beloved Torii

chocoberrymint
Yuka-chin
Maybe, that's why I'm using the same winning method for today's item. More chances to win now! ^^
Yeah for extra fund and I saw you add "Quote Me"! Sounds fun and what a cute bunny image, makes me want to quote it myself. \(^▽^@)ノ
haha but I haven't even put it into one of my posts yet! I'll post it when I decide what the prize is!

Nvm, just wait for till you decide on something.
I just want to keep the bunny! ૮⍝◜•˕̮•◝⍝ა

Lazy Pup

ConcreteWasps
My two best friends both live really far away from me so it sucks when I can't skype call them much. I have some friends that live closer to me but they're usually quite busy so I haven't seen any of them in... months? Hopefully I can hang out with them soon though, the last time I saw any of them it was with my best local friend and we went geocaching, which was really fun! I'd never done it before and I'd like to again biggrin
I have a BUNCH of giftcards I haven't used yet for various stores so I'm excited to finally go out and use 'em.
aw that's generally what happens when friends live far away..or kinda disappear from the face of the earth! ohh geocaching! I've heard of it but never done it before! and yay for gift cards! it makes you feel like you're getting items for free!

Lazy Pup

Yuka-chin
Nvm, just wait for till you decide on something.
I just want to keep the bunny! ૮⍝◜•˕̮•◝⍝ა
haha I also want to keep the bunny! I just based it on the one gaia has, I want to have every recolor but it's kind of a waste of gold, so I only have the two cheaper ones *wants blue* I'll probably look for something tomorrow and post sometime sunday

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff