Welcome to Gaia! ::

What you can do at Little Something Academy aka LSA?

P4: Want to be a regular member? Just be active for two months~ 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
P5: Need an avi art? Head to Art Room, find Ms.Choco! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P6: Let's play games and win some prizes! 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
P7: Come roll a dice to win paw items. 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
P8: Hungry for more items? Check out the menu board! 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 3 ]
P9: Look out for this cute rabbit and catch it fast! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P10: Bump! Bump! Bump! for our Monthly Raffle. 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
Be nice and you will be surprised! ^^ 0.61290322580645 61.3% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1979 1980 1981 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Torii

User Image

Hello all! Welcome to our Little Something Academy! A tiny charity for all Gaians, whether you be human or paws! Why did we choose an Academy? Do you want detention? Don't ask silly questions!

Line up all for roll call! And pay attention! Read through all the rules and you might not be disciplined...okay? Alrighty! Please enjoy your stay at this Little Something Academy~!

We don't have big prizes but we have a lot of smaller ones. Feel free to join us and/or give this thread a wonderful <3 to support us!

*This is a joined charity of me and my lovely friend here, chocoberrymint.
We met in a charity that I previously run and now, we're running one together! ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v

CHARITY STATUS:CLOSED![OPEN! HIATUS!

welcome - staff - rules & announcements - regulars' room - art room - games! - paws section - daily specials - catch me! - monthly raffle - donors - given out - black list - affiliates

Lazy Pup

User Image

Yuka-chin
You can call me Yuka! I am the admin of this thread! My word is the law, so listen well and you won't get blacklisted! I'm a 2008 gaian who likes to give but I'm nowhere near a "Rich Gaian". *laughs* Be nice in this academy and I will surprise you with little gifts! emotion_yatta

chocoberrymint
The name's choco! Vice admin of this thread! Watching you like a hawk since '07...Gold is not always of abundance, but I'd like to help somewhat...*shrugs* Anyway, sometimes I go MIA but don't worry! I'll be back whenever possible! yum_cupcake

LSacademycharity
Watch out! I'm the charity mule! PM me with questions and queries, so you won't flood the admins' inbox, okay? Don't take me lightly, I'm still a mod of some sort...don't worry! I'm not a butt bot!

chikonite
Hey! Been here sporadically since 2007! I'm not an admin, not even close...just think of me as an alumni member, game initiator?? (I can now hold Quote/Match Me games)

welcome - staff - rules & announcements - regulars' room - art room - games! - paws section - daily specials - catch me! - monthly raffle - donors - given out - black list - affiliates

Lazy Pup

User Image

яυℓєs
✎ Read and follow the rules!
✎ Follow the TOS.
✎ No flaming, trolling, spamming, offensive language etc.
✎ Do not beg or complain about the size of the donation, it's rude!
✎ Please stick around, and make conversations when possible. We don't appreciate hit and runners.
✎ When bumping and playing the games, please don't keep you posts blank, use an emote!
✎ Do not use mules to try to get multiple donations.
✎ No page stretching, and keep those quote trees to a minimum.
✎ Please don't shamelessly advertise your threads here, if you want to affiliate please PM LSacademycharity!
✎ Do not quote anything from the first page.
✎ Try to use proper grammar! It makes it easier for us to understand you!
✎ Be patient! We can't always be online to reply immediately! Things will be done as promptly as possible.
✎ Don't even try spamming the staffs' inbox! You will be blacklisted!

αnnσuncєmєnтs
25/09 - Charity Opens!
01/10 - Monthly Raffle open! Let's start bumping eh?
25/10 - It's our Ichikagetsu Matsuri! Come join the fun fun fun!!
31/10 - IT'S Halloween! Check page 180 for details!
01/12 - Join Our Advent Calendar!
01/01 - Happy New Year!
14/02 - Valentines event!
25/03 - It's the Academy's 6 month!
05/04 - Easter for all!
10/05 - Mother's Day!
21/06 - Father's Day!
23/07 - 1000 pages...woooo!
25/09 - LSA's first anniversary!
31/10 - Happy Halloweeeen!
29/11 - Let's all be Thankful y'all!
25/12 - Christmas yay!
01/01 - It's a new YEAR!
14/02 - V-v-valentines?
27/03 - Easter eggs for all!
01/04 - Don't be an April Fools'!
25/09 - LSA's 2nd anniversary!

September - Sayonara! This marks the beginning of the end of the thread, thank you all for coming here! Best wishes for your future endeavours!

Beloved Torii

User Image

Welcome to Regulars' Room! ^^

If you're actively visiting LSA for
2 months and/or we can remember your name, you're welcome into our Regulars' Room!

Benefits:
Birthday Gift.
An extra slot if you're joining our raffle.
Stand a chance to win bonus prize in LSA events!

Valued Member/Staff
chikonite (March 30th)

Regulars' Members
Noie The Cat Lady (February 3rd)
cherryblossomssong (February 5th)
Killua_Z14 (June 15th)
Deus de Charity [aka Sinister_Bunneh](July 13th)
shiahxiah (October 20th)
ShynSilentOne (December 12th)
II w o n w o o II (December 31st)

Alumni's Members
I hope everyone is doing well be it online or offline and you are always welcome to chat or return being active at LSA whenever you want.
Take care and thanks for being with us!

Whoopsssssss (January 18th)
Lady_Vengeance-kazi (June 13th)
WSYJolynn (July 3rd)
VictoriaRedgrave (July 21st)
IcyPirate (October 3rd)
Mystica-080 (December 11th)
rubic_lu2 (November 5th)
harleyjam (December 10th)

NOTE: We have the authority to remove your name from the list if you are found breaking any of the rules or due to inactivity.

Lazy Pup

User Image

RNG for ART?!

Generate a number from 1-4, get a 4 and quote me for a freebie art. One win per account/person per month!

if you've tried 20 times without success just quote me and I'll check over your posts and draw you a freebie!

[quote="chocoberrymint"][/quote]

Lazy Pup

User Image

RNG
-
Generate a number from 1 - 12
Get 1 -
-
PM "LSacademycharity", subject 'RNG win' with the winning post number and a link to your winning post when you win! (click this icon User Image above the post, the page will refresh, then copy that link)

CLOSED

MATCH ME!
-
Every once in a while, one of our staff members will be randomly generating a number between 1-x along with this image:
User Image
The first person to generate the same number will receive the prize mentioned.
-
Rules:1. Anyone can participate
2. Only quote them after and/or IF you rolled the same number
3. Game runs until someone wins
4. There may or may not be more than one game running at once, if this is the case then the numbers will be mentioned in this post

Beloved Torii

User Image

PAWS

CLOSED

Beloved Torii

User Image

Craving for more items?
Do remember to check out this section everyday to see what you can win!

CLOSED

Beloved Torii

User Image

Quote Me Game!
Once in a while, me or Choco will be posting this image
User Image
with a caption for you to quote and follow.
The first one to do so gets the prize mentioned in that post!

Beloved Torii

User Image

CLOSED

Beloved Torii

User Image

"THANK YOU" to all our honorable donors!

tooqueuete - 200M
iLordCensored - 160M, Lunar Duchess, Peter's Boyhood, [Animal] Glittering Neighbor, [Animal] Whimsical Sailor and [Animal] Autumn Plaid Scarf.
chikonite - 100M, Food Coma, Four Ponies of Apocalypse, Maestro Docent, Peter's Boyhood, Peter's Zeal, Peter's Vigor, Wretched Hunger, Ghastly Professor, Annual Songbird, Pink/Brown/Blue Magical Giftbox, Red/Purple Defiant Gakuran Jacket, Red Gakuran Cap, Purple Mack Jocobi Scarf, Olive GBI Agent Pants, Gentlemen's Red Beret, [Animal] Jump/Smile for Autumn Beanie, Peter's Zeal, Secret Homecoming Tiara with Amethysts, Canadian Bacon and Philosopher's Cache: Garnet.
- Halftone Hero, Zoo Snacks, Deep Blue Sea, Digital Marathon, Light Bloody Mary Hair, HarblnGRRR Hoodie, Willful Wisteria, Spicy Doufu Hua and Murder de Polar.
- 8B, Purrsuasion Play, Aria's Invocation, Angelique, M's Sketchbook, Lady Hanabi, Dame Knightingale, Fresh Like Rose, Autumn Black Plaid Scarf, Navy Diamond, Ezo Okami, Northern SleetX2, Brutal Warzones, Mizuki's Glaive, Lophius Monk, Card Captor Shinigami. Forthright Father Superior, [Animal] Crimson Cat Breath, Beyond Rose, Beyond Brown and Blueberry Godina.
- 5B, Kepler-22B, Spooky Skullheads, Zebra Sukutai, The Ringmaster, Spartan Queen, Light Time Guardian, Artic Crest, Austere Edo Ukiyoe, My Sweetheart, Daisy's Dark Hair, Astra: Hydrangea Breeze, Magnificent Seven, Haigha's Tomfoolery, Black Zoot Suit Tie, Monsieur Macaron, Star Pointer, Turtle Spirit Tee, Putin, Hollywood Starlet, Lemon Hard Candy Rocker, Jungle King, Twin Wolves, Pink Acinonyx, Dark Valkyrie, Sweet Kreme Cake, Happy Melody, The Dark Ringmaster, Dark King, Smooth Imperialist and Sanguine Shiek.
- Overlord's Wrath, Top Echelon Raid Gear, Winterland Snowflake, Galaxy Glimmer, Nom Nom Chomp, Anesidora's Misery, Periwinkle Riding Hood, Sleepy Time, Snow Queen of the West, Head of Night, Kallida Kumiho, Lunar Gentlewomen, Mixed Chocolate Godina, L's Sketchbook and Innocent Blood Hunters.
- 10B, [Animal] Ruby DustX3, [Animal] White Bear Fur, [Animal] Prince of the World, [Animal] Her Darkness, [Animal] Crimson Rabittan, [Animal] Crimson Spector Shoujo, [Animal] Dark Petit Lapin, [Animal] Dark Diamond, [Animal] Peppy Penny, [Animal] Berry the Grunge Kitten, [Animal] Strict Boardroom Beast, [Animal] Nom Nom Oooh, [Animal] Mothing to SeeX3, [Animal] Fallen Energy Aura, [Animal] Glittering Neighbor, [Animal] Scary Spooky KeymasterX2, [Animal] Pale Blue Bunny Fur, [Animal] Wasteland Vagabond, [Animal] Intelligent Mush Respect, [Animal] Mad RhythmX2, [Animal] Strategic Moneylender, [Animal] Thea's Enchantment, [Animal] Holiday Wintry Landscape and [Animal] Heaven-sent Halo.
- Eye Flare Bright, Sunny Eye 2 Eye, [Animal] Scary Spooky Keymaster, Astra: Devilish Mini Nitemare Wings, SDPlus #463 Arc, Dolly Roger, Whimsical Marionette Restrung, Wings of Darkness, Apprentice Allure, Dainty Porridge, Astra: Cream Demonic Hipwings, Princess of the Forest, Sexy Sunny Seafoam, Sassy Sunny Seafoam, Astra: Glowing Sakura Breeze, Blues Soundtrack of Love, Angelica, Conspicuous Sibling's Sulking Locks, Icy Energy Aura, Eerie Merry Mime, Black Pawn Soldier, Mysterious Student F, Cuddly Monster and Me, Fortright Father, Cafe Miam, Bewtiching Coldhearted Caster, Ashen Werewolf, Wings of Lightness, Nom Nom Roar and Beyond Obsidian.
- 30B, Henry Hatsworth's Bowler Hat, Golden Belle, 12th Annual User Run Ball Fashion, Macy's Love Change Sweeter, Princess Pink Halo, Heaven-sent Halo, Malevolent Summon, Innocent Thrall, Soothing Starshine, Eye Flare BrightX2, Toxic Shadow HuntressX2, Rebellious Bat Connection, Mysterious Feline, Feisty Sullen Lullaby, Ace of Rainbow, Mud Destroyer, Decimia's Wings, Time Traveller Googles, Four Ponies Apocalypse, MLP: Pinky Pie Plush, Jailer's Keys, Global Pack, Ghost Deranged, S.I.N. Robes, Michael's Memory, Juvie Camp Striped Hoodie, Verizon Gold Flip Phone and Lover's Lost Letter.
- Seafoam Gown, Scarlet Rose, Majokko Kukki, Night Queen Nari, Peppy Qi Luola, Sweet Petit Lapin, Bani the Bunny, Hardhearted Zeal, Dalnim, Juno's Lace, Petit Cerie 2nd Gen, Keiko's Cake 2nd Gen, Melodious Witchcraft, Cupcake Cutie, Pandaista 2nd Gen, Seven Day Love, Strawberry Ribbon Candy, Candy Cat, Sleepy Time, Silent Nurse, Mr. Panda March, Periwinkle Riding Hood, Peppery Pupil Student P, Cunning Shadow Thief, Modest Synchronous Sunlight, Shadow Koyosetsu, Cotton Candy Rabbitan, Sinless Infernal Hands and Magical Miracle Mage.
ConcreteWasps - Afterschool Sour Days, Spooky Imp Hoodie, Studded Leather Collar, Philosopher's Cache: Platinum/Gold/Diamond.
Anonymous Benefactor - Navy Brisk Day Coat.
rubic_lu2 - 3.014B and Summoner of Charms.
anutah - Astra: Royal Indigo Wings, [Animal] Team Gambino Scarf, [Animal] Tan Bear Fur, [Animal] Glittering Neighbor, [Animal] Wings of Darkness, Lunar Duchess, Annual Songbird, Divine Goddess, Maestro Marshal, Mister Tawny, Adorable Triplet and SDPlus #185 Bishr.
- Sleepytime Princess, Tenshi Gaia-tan, Enchantress of the East, Athena's Armor, The Cherubic Queen of Solair, Island Sherbert, Cupcake Cutie, Black Licorice, Rabbot Brigade, Pastel Sweetie, [Animal] A Little Fiendish and [Animal] Dashing Sarabande.
- Adorable Triplet, Pale Triplet, Feverish Triplet, Lady Chimes, Princess Chimes, Flossy Fox, Cupcake Cutie, Lunar Duchess, Lunar Gentlewoman, Pink Skunk Cosplay, Infernal Circle and Fall Artist.
Royal Yama - Sleepytime Princess, Tenshi Gaia-tan, Enchantress of the East, Athena's Armor, The Cherubic Queen of Solair, Island Sherbert, Cupcake Cutie, Black Licorice, Rabbot Brigade, Pastel Sweetie, [Animal] A Little Fiendish and [Animal] Dashing Sarabande.
- Adorable Triplet, Pale Triplet, Feverish Triplet, Lady Chimes, Princess Chimes, Flossy Fox, Cupcake Cutie, Lunar Duchess, Lunar Gentlewoman, Pink Skunk Cosplay, Infernal Circle and Fall Artist.
- Pink Nitemare Scarf, Mint Nitemare Scarf, Cream Nitemare Scarf, Mini Red Nitemare Scarf, Mini Pink Nitemare Scarf, Mini Mint Nitemare Scarf, Son of Rodis, Son of Cordis, Pandora's Beast, [Animal] Pandora's Beast, Navy Artemis, Lady Chimes, Princess Chimes, Miss Chimes, Queen Chimes, Forthright Father Superior, Infinite Gaze, Unsealed Pandora' Gates (5 Pack) X2, Unsealed Pandora' Gates (10 Pack) X2, Unsealed Pandora' Gates (25 Pack), Throwback Memory Album Vol. 16, Throwback Memory Album Vol. 6, Throwback Memory Album Vol. 3 and [Animal] Julius the Magnificient.
- 76,725,062,856golds, Z's Sketchbook, Rena the Unicorn, Erebus' Moon, Contemptuous Prince of Lalune, Golden Loyal's Reprise, Monsieur Loyal's Reprieve, Monsieur Loyal's Reprise, Monsieur Loyal's Revenge, Monsieur Loyal's Renewal, Monsieur Loyal's Release, Kamila's Blood Magic, Bloody Marionette, Cream Marionette, Milky Marionette, Inverse Marionette, Pale Marionette, Ashen Marionette, Icy Marionette, Mixed Chocolate Godina, Dark Choco Cherry Godina, Oh Kind Brother, Oh Calm Brother, Oh Horrid Brother, Oh Sweet Brother, NeoGaia Bloody Buddy, Zenko, Astra: Inconstant Mask, President March, [Animal] Black Cat Fur and [Animal] Tiger Fur.
- [Animal] Astra: Charged Energy Ball, [Animal] Energized Energy Ball, [Animal] Ferocious Feline, [Animal] Painted Spirit, [Animal] Fighting Aura, [Animal] His Pink Pocket Paw, [Animal] Her Blue Pocket Paw, [Animal] His Pocket Paw 2nd Gen, [Animal] Her Pocket Paw 2nd Gen, [Animal] Kana the Tomcat, Astra: Pink and White Demonic Angel Mini Wings, Astra: Mini Opalescent Flapping Devil Wings, Astra: Devilish Nitemare Headwear, Handcuff Mood Bubbles, Crystal Witch Calcedony, Turquoise Millennium, Anomaly Institute Student Uniform and Deputy Fairchild.
sakuries - Blue Medical Shoes, Jumper Collection, Naruto Kunai, Rejected Olympics 2k12 Beach Babes, Angel Ghost Sheet, Anti-Fashion Technically Colored Dreamcoat (Bright), Wonderland, Ilmacchiato, Witch Double and Honorable Arc.
Imperialist American - 20B.
xx I met my fate xx - Pink Skunk Cosplay, Kaya the Cat, A New Phase, Divine Goddess, Fortune Teller's Trade, Red Simian Tail, Advocate's 2k14 Scarf, Red Babydoll Tunic, Periwinkle Riding Hood, Rockin' Blue Bowling Shirt, Drop Earring, Red Silly Hat, Nurses Hat, Green Flame Shirt, Lump of Black Coal, Tan Peasant's Pants, Jade Peasant's Boots, Purple Babydoll Socks, Giant Pink Eyeball, Red Gingham Swing Dress. Dainty Black Peek-Toes and Silly Shoes.
Anonymous Benefactor - Astra: Princess Impression.
cherryblossomssong - Peanut Butter Pie Slice, Spooky Imp Hoodie, Kaya the Cat, White Paper Cat Band, Deadly Mood Bubble and Annual Songbird.
- Fox's Watch and Golden Admirer.
- Astra: Koji the Red Fox, Astra: Black Angelic Headwings, Perpetual Eclipse, Rival Style, Princess Manner, The Alluring Mr. Dorian, Lavish Lucie, Relaxed Skullheads, Sweet Spring Hopper, Dark Rainbow Brilliance, Astra: Soft Twitching Mint Cat Ears, Huckleberry Ribbon Candy, Star Gazing: Scorpio, Star Gazing: Canis Major, Star Gazing: Aquarius, Star Gazing: Orion, Star Gazing: Ursa Major and many more.
- Summer Daydream: Purple Basket.
- Summer Daydream: Yellow Basket, Summer Daydream: Blue Basket, Summer Daydream: Purple Basket and Summer Daydream: Pink Basket.
harleyjam - Astra: Swishing Light Brown Wolf Tail.
Saori Synmatsu - 100M, Jack's Bat Clip, Black Orchid Brooch, Emerald Beaded Halter Dress, Starfish, Black Hight Tek Sandal, Navy Sporty Sneakers, Tan Hippie Shoes, Alien Mask, Long White Socks, Castaway Pearl Shirt, Black Castaway Shirt, Ballin' Black Head Gear, Mushroom HatX2, Alien Chest BursterX2, Red Hibiscus SurfboardX2, Otami GreavesX3, Otami Jewelry, Otami Upper Armor, Otami Feather Cloak. Barton Regular GauntletsX2, Lawn Mower, Lawn Gnome HatX2, Lawn Gnome Beard, Green Alien Tattoo, Monster Lobster Claws, Bass'ken Claws, Ninja BootsX2, Taiko DrumX2, Laceback Skirt, Clutch PurseX2, Scar of Coward, Sun Block, Forum Badge(CB), Mechlab Boot, Black Stripe Surfboard, Flower Shield, Bug Face-Hugger, Cat's Eye Sunglasses, Club of Huitzotl, Knotted Rope, The 4th Amigo Guppa Tie, Strawberry Bubblegum, Gold Mountain Tie (red clover), Gold Starman Earring, Giant Blue Eyeball, Giant Purple Eyeball, Giant Yellow Eyeball and Cup of punch (lime punch).
DENDYLION - 10M.
Sodium Laureth Sulfate - 1B, [Animal] 2k14 Betty's Bow, [Animal] Spirit of the Summer Teams Mask, [Animal] Spirit of the Summer Cute Obi, Orange Baby's Breath Bow, Ornate Snowflake, Rock Puppy, Mini Diedrich Angel Wings and Papaya the Crocotta Pup.
VictoriaRedgrave - Night Dream Town.
WSYJolynn - Workshop Flora, Jade Rabbit, Operantic Cantata, Heavenly Wings, SD Plus #446 Princess Merina, Bogie, Count Halphass' Desire and Chuchip's Blessing.
Purumi - Crime Scene, Mudslide, Rake of the Sea, Leopard Couture, Prince Patchouli, Raisin Ribbon Candy, Executive Librarian, Ship's Last Stand, Astra: Soft Twitching Strawberry Cat Ears, [Animal] Thea’s Enchantment, Three Little Munchkins, Swirly Naruto, String Ensemble, Marble Bubbles, Wrathful Lost Boy, The Magician, The Butch Russian, Lavender Bridesmaid, Sanguine Shiek, Dartmoress, Pig Face Johnny, Arctic Crest, Anemone Couture, Astra: Soft Twitching Grey Cat Ears, Custard the Kitten, [Animal] Fox Fur, Twinkle the Space Goat, Cerise the skunk plushie and Advancing Gambit.
Call Me Nefret - Vivid BrushstrokeX2, Spirited Sprite, Traveler of the TundraX2, Snow Deer Companion, Fairy Ring, Black Ice Weaponry, Highwire Veronica, Pearl the Wild Thing, Water NixieX2, Boto Encantado, Tennin's WingsX2, Black Fairy Lumi, Mabase's One Life, White and Black Striped Devil Tail, CaleanoX2, Lionfish TailX3, Disconnected Demoness, Open-world Traveler, Time Traveler's Utility Belt, Breeze Security Blanket, Kit the Mischief Maker, Deadly Ansha and [Animal] Holiday 2k15 Jack Frost Scarf.
- Crystal ParolX2, Fairy RingX2, Maestro AdviserX2, Innocent Lovers, Virgil RosenburgX3, Callous Cook, Princess of Hearts, Frosty Fae of the South, Cherry Red Reindeer, [Animal] Scent of Sorrow, [Animal] Ni Hao Dumpling, MujajiX2, Muted Time Laps Gala, Father of Armor, Dark Temptress of the Crimson DepthsX3, Prince of a Flickered Heart, Oisin's Blessing, Boto Encantado, Icy Showgirl, [Animal] Bashful Scummo, Arctic Crest and Frigid Jackalbeast.
Noie The Cat Lady - 500M, Adorable TripletX3, Antique Triplet, Feverish Triplet, Cookie Boots, Stellar Wish, Deputy FairchildX2, Freya's Crimson and Ebony Wings, Cool Time Guardian, Princess the Piglet and Sapling Scarf.
- Light Time Guardian, Rainbow Feels Mood BubbleX4, Astra: Rainbow RadianceX6, Astra: Dark SpectrumX5, A Rainy's Day GiftX5, Kira EyesX3, Astra: Swishing Mint Wolf Tail and Renard's Cool Flowing HairX4.
- Dark Rainbow BrillianceX3, A Rainy's Day Gift, Rainbow Pixie's Wings, Lady ProsperityX3 and Cool Fountain Fairy's HairX3.
- Deumos' Bewitching Locks, Conspicuous Sibling's Sulking LocksX3, Inari Beads13th Gen, Jade Angelic Halo, Purple Magic Heart Crest, Teal Magic Heart Crest and Red Magic Heart Crest.
poisend-black-rose - [Animal] Spirit 2k15 Holly Stockings, [Animal] Spirit 2k15 Holly Arms Warmer, [Animal] Holiday 2k14 Holly Jolly Bells, [Animal] Holiday 2k14 Festive Dreidel, [Animal] Holiday 2k14 Ornamental Pin, [Animal] Holiday 2k14 Kwanzaa Candle, [Animal] Holiday 2k14 Belled Elf Hat, [Animal] Holiday 2k14 Seasonal Iced Cappucino, [Animal] Holiday 2k14 Hanging Jingle Bells, [Animal] Holiday 2k14 Cheesy Sweater, [Animal] Holiday 2k14 Meido Christmas, [Animal] Holiday 2k14 Reindeer Hat, [Animal] Frosted 2k14 Vest, [Animal] Frosted 2k14 Santa Hat, [Animal] Frosted 2k14 Boots, [Animal] Astra: Holiday 2K14 Warm Sweets, [Animal] Santa march, [Animal] V-Day 2k15 Heart Eyepatch, [Animal] V-Day 2k15 Anti Heart Eyepatch, [Animal] V-Day 2k15 Anti Kiss Balloon, [Animal] V-Day 2k15 Kiss Balloon, [Animal] Strict Boardroom Beast, [Animal] Easter 2k15 Pink Egg Hug, [Animal] Ivan's Filling Cabinet, Waffles the Cat, Demon Side Cyans, Twin Qua, Peculiar Disguise of Shadows and [Astra] Sunlight Luminous Butterfly.
- [Animal] Astra: Sweet Breeze, [Animal] Spirit of the Summer Cute ObiX2, [Animal] Seal Point Cat Fur, [Animal] Kindred Flyvern, [Animal] Sun Spirit Flame, [Animal] Practitioner of the Crimson Arts, Astra: Catchy Music in the Air, Cherubic Captain and Prima's Halo.
- Emerald SeedX2
CaptainTapole - [Animal] Paint KidX2, Let's Draw a LatteX2, Pushing PixelsX2, Pushing Bright PixelsX2, Melchoir the Meowl, Jack FrostX2, [Animal] Ram-a-lam, [Animal] Sugar Sailor, [Animal] Thea's Enchantment, [Animal] Tunnu's Warmth, [Animal] Fox's Fur, Zebra Sukutai, Little Yeti, Astra: Clockwork Wing, Warden of Hell, Daring Celebranaut CadetX2, [Animal] Scary Spooky KeymasterX2, Tiamat's Dearly DamnedX2, Rebellious Bat Connection, Sunny Eye 2 Eye, Bom Bom the Bunny and The Briar Witch.
- A New Sweet Protagonist, Decora Angora, Professional Mahou Kanoko, Faithful Rookie, Bad Blood Wolf, Metal's Last Hope, Sumi's Vigorous Outcast, Bubblegum Cream, Strawberry Kumahime, Naughty Petit Lapin, Petit Lapin, Refined Princeless Princess, My Blue Bubblegum Heart, Topaz Millennium, Matsuriko no Glay, In Seclusion He Sleeps, Blooming Rose Wedding, Bubblegum Lady Lucie, Fluffy Qi Luola, A New Mysterious Protagonists, Bubblegum Eclipse, Sparkling Youth Eyes, K.O Star, Knowing Aether Emporium, Bet Bunny, Cottontail Culinarian, Best Sugar Bake, Festive Coffee Cake, Fluffy Keiko's Cake and Tranquil Matcha Zen.
Deus the Charity - 2.5B, Matsuri Festival, Secret Garden, Divine Intervention, Summer Fireworks and Festive Pinata.
Firegirlpaws - Turbulent Woe, Venomous Solar Mage, Bloody Horns of the Demon, Astra: Etheral Spirit, Astra: Lustrous Candlebra, Pumpkin Shortcake Surprise, Astra: Luminuous Candlebra, Astra: Widow Arachnid Attack, Gold Mountain Tie (Red Clover), Astra: Tricky Specter Woe, Astra: Pink Heart Confetti, Astra: Pure Luminous Butterflies, Scornful Loathing Style, Raging Loathing Style and Rival Style.
- Venemous Solar MageX2, Astra: Whipping Momoko Devil Tail, Wicked CherubX2, Astra: Drop of Blood, Pumpkin Shortcake Surprise, Black Blood Angelic Halo, Eerie Skullheads, Teal Dander Bunny Ears, Astra: Ocular Mood, Spooky Manner, Lilac Cosmos, Kit the Mischief Fox, Halo of Bayanihan, Loyalty Crown 2014, X'mas 2k13 Wreath Halo, Ornate Snowflake, Earthy Shika Deer, Mini Dark Red Nitemare Wings, VDay 2k14 Rose Red Laurels, Astra: Dark Purple Mini Angel Wings, Astra: Cinnamon Chocoholic Dreams, Kindhearted Sensitive Assassin, Demeter Nacht, Astra: Dark Purple Mini Nitemare Wings, Conspicuous Sibling's Sulking Locks.
- Frozen Repose, Stirring SpooksX7, Hyde's Bloody Bundle, Candy Corn Cupcake Cutie, Outlaw of the Forest, Antique Triplet, Astra: Blood Stain, Unlikely Hero, Kindred Flyvern, Astra: Plumpkin Latte Mood, Dark Black Widow, Astra: Gleaming Candleabra, Cool Messiah's Tresses, Venomous Solar Mage, Pumpkin Shorcake Surprise, Kiki MarchX2, Astra: Sakura Breeze, Spellbound Lady, Absolute Bloody Maiden, Sweet Monster and Me, Take You For A Drive, Cherry Cupcake Cutie, Vampire's Judgement and Backalley Fighter.
Ishnia - Sailing Antique Shop, Astra: Orange and Cream Tipped Ninetails, Love Fox, Foxy Flag Gal, Lighthearted Whoopsie Daisy, Starcrossed Hop, Adelpha's Courage, Deer Jay, Clover Culture, Grape Godina, Tranquil Macha, Last March, Mooligan, Kunoichi Chaos, Sprouting Mana, Charming Nurse, Star Tailer, Princess of Neptune, Memorable Snowflake, Milk Chocolate, Monarchy Kodona, Azure Fremere's Guard, Truffle Chizukeki, Son of Shordis, SD Plus #254 Fafnir, Chuchu Scurry, Fabulous Fille, The Jabberwock and Junior Gumshoe.
The Devils Spoils - Demon's Eminence Collection, Cerynitian's Blessing Herd, Dark Omen Collection, Sinister Seance Collection, [Animal] Pumpkin Social Bundle, Case of a Criminologist: Detective Bundle, [Animal] Spooky Paw Bundle Strawberry Social Bundle, [Animal] Wonderland of Animals Bundle, [Animal] Very Unmerry Wonderland of Animals. [Animal] Food Fight Bundle, Stormy Skies Bundle, A Dash of Poison Bundle, Hazel's Hood Bundle, Fish Bundle, Princesses of EverythingX2, Super Awesome Rainbow Bundle, Spring Desserts: Sherbet. Fafnir's Recovery Bundle, The Great Race Exclussive Bundle TwoX2, Girls Bundlemas Day Two, Fallen Wishes Bundle, Beyond Moonlight Bundle, Within the Nightmare: Nyctophobia, Freya's Wings Bundle, Feisty Bundle, The Pastel Wild Things: White Bunny and The Pastel Wild Things: Pink Bunny.
Maggalaggadingdong - Thank You Letter For Jan 2008, MoMo the Monkey, Cola Bottle, GrasshopperX5, Yellow InkX4, Crumpled NewspaperX11, Black Orchid Brooch, Aquarium Mr.Cooks, Cool Rainbow Trout and Lucky 4Leaf Clover.

Beloved Torii

User Image

Archive!

B'DAY GIFTS

shiahxiah (Cola Pop)
ShynSilentOne (Portrait of a Jane Deer and Stellar Aqueous)
Mystica-080 (Obsessive Dedication and Goldie Winter Loopie)
II w o n w o o II (Passionate St.)
Noie The Cat Lady (Precious Qi Luola)
cherryblossomssong (Afterschool Sweet Days+Presto Rabitto+Toxic Kitten)
Deus de Charity (2B)
Killua_Z14 (2B)
shiahxiah (A Spades + Cat Stroke)
ShynSilentOne (Princess Manner)
II w o n w o o II (Dainty Rose + Keiko's Cake 2nd gen)

GAMES - RNG

Killua_Z14 (Demon's Dignity & Stygian Sham)
Mystica-080 (Pale Lady)
Mystica-080 (Active Qi Luola)
Mystica-080 (Hollywood Starlet)
Nippiga (Cybertronic Layer & Astra: Energized Energy Ball)
Lady_Vengeance-kazi (Swimming Goldfish)
Lady_Vengeance-kazi (Infernal Circle)
Sayseeeen (Stellar Wish & Spooky Skullheads & Stygian Sham)
Sayseeeen (Dirt Destroyer)
Killua_Z14 (Princess Melody & Daisy's Light Hair)
Aoi Aoi kun (Nihonshu Geisha)
Noie The Cat Lady (Lily Chateau Chic)
Noie The Cat Lady (Flaky Choco & Noon Swamplands Circe)
Noie The Cat Lady (Spring 2014 Men's Collection & Princess of Hearts)
delicateIy (Cupcake Cutie)
delicateIy (Tapioca Grape)
shiahxiah (Deadly Ansha & Magnificent Seven)
II w o n w o o II (Golden Admirer & Astra: Activated Power Rays & Checkered Mistery)
II w o n w o o II (Checkered Mistery)
II w o n w o o II (Rebellious Bat Connection & Candy Corn Triple Scare)
Noie The Cat Lady (The Big Top & Overlord's Wrath)
Noie The Cat Lady (Forthright Father Superior & Devoted Pawn & Cream Tam Beret)
Noie The Cat Lady (Daisy's Dark Hair & Antique Triplet & Cool Time Guardian)
QueerxCore (Nitemare Headband & Noon Swamplands Circe)
Deus the Charity (Sugarflake & Prince of Pure Roses & Northern Frost)
Deus the Charity (Apple Rendezvous & Adorable Triplet & Blue Mama Ducky Apron)
Deus the Charity (Royal Jelly-Bee & Peter’s Vigor)
Killua_Z14 (Soprano Prima & Unforgettable Eclectic Lapin)
Killua_Z14 (Lophius Monk & White Rook Defense)
Deus de Charity (Top Echelon Raid Gear & Annual Songbird)
Deus de Charity (Checkmate Abate & Sky Dame de Demoiselles)
Deus de Charity (Hanakage's Dance & Rapunzel's Braided Hair)
II w o n w o o II (Nutcracker Prince & Chuu Chuu The Bunny)
Noie The Cat Lady (Mizuki's Glaive & Rock Puppy & Blueberry Godina)
Noie The Cat Lady (My Sweetheart & Sweetheart Admirer & Rock that Melee Chirp)
Noie The Cat Lady (Wicked Cherub & Rival Style & Chauntelle's Prayer)
Deus de Charity (Disconnected Demoness & Kallida Kumiho & Rosales' Cape)
Deus de Charity (Arctic Crest & Princess the Piglet)
Deus de Charity (Ryuusei Dearest & Blood Rebel's Anarchy)
Killua_Z14 (Kit the Mischief Maker & Adorable Triplet)
Deus de Charity (Sanguine Shiek & Chuui Rider & Midnight Scythe)
Deus de Charity (Future Assassin & Beyond Magenta & Thundercloud Couture)
Deus de Charity (Ultra Satan & Large Pirate Hat)
shiahxiah (Chilled Doufu Hua & Oh Kind Brother)
gracewithlove (Special Snowflake & Macy's Love Change Sweater & Candy Cat)
Deus de Charity (Enigmatic Smoky Exchanges, Scornful Loathing Style & Perpetual Eclipse)
shiahxiah (Sapling Scarf, Decadent Frosting & Princess Melody)
Deus de Charity (Bitter Chocolate, Astra: Soft Twitching Mint Cat Ears & Sheep Angelique)
Deus de Charity (Melchior the Meowl, Cutie Cowgirl & Astra: Clockwork Wings)
Deus de Charity (Briar Prose, Astra: Spell Book Vol.2 & Beyond Saturn)
Deus de Charity (Astra: Horns of the Golden Sun, Serenity's Rose & Kunoichi Chaos)
Deus de Charity (Cookie Boots, Son of Wardis & Sun Spirit Flame)
gracewithlove (Frosty Fae of South+Frosted Frosting+Guertera's Witch)
Teleia Patricia (Maker of Pies+Red Velvet Chocolate+Fortune's Fool)
Teleia Patricia (Spring's Rose, Dark Valkyrie & Ryuusei Dearest)
Teleia Patricia (Black Cat Eye Glasses & Persephone)
Teleia Patricia (Bunny Berry & Magnificent Seven)
asagao-chan1 (Orchid Chateau Chic & Peter's Zeal)
Shiahxiah (Fern Frost Scarf, Dancey Time Mood Bubble, Ezo Okami & Black Grunny)
Shiahxiah (Jack Frost & Princess Chimes & Righteous Soldier)
Deus de Charity (Casual Boreal, Hollywood Starlet & Eurydice's Diaphaneity)
Deus de Charity (Prince of Hearts, Detailed Inspector & Smile for Autumn Beanie)
Deus de Charity (The Widow, Candy Corn Cupcake Cutie & Dark Cranberry Godina)
shiahxiah (Monsieur Loyal's Reprieve & Red Academy Blazer & SDPlus #271 NeoGaia Ian)
Shiahxiah (Unlucky the Cat, Cassiopeia Boo & Kaede's Hope)
Shiahxiah (Gentleman's Red Beret, Bet Bunny & Child of Gevaudan)
Listless (Chauntelle's Charm, Stubborn Cryptodira & Nightmare Horror)
Listless (Blue Soundtrack of Love, Kama's Hellish Mistress & Rebellious Bat Connection)
Listless (Eye Flare Bright, Autumn Plaid Scarf & Jade Rabbit)
Listless (Sly the Lavender Fox, Green Acinonyx)
Listless (Dainty Porridge, Prince of Pure Roses & Mixed Chocolate Godina)
Aquatorrent (Miss Invigorating Spring + Sassy Bass)

PAWS SECTION

Lady_Vengeance-kazi ([Animal] Her Darkness)
cherryblossomssong ([Animal] Thea the Unicorn)
Killua_Z14 ([Animal] Intelligent Mush Respect)
Killua_Z14 ([Animal] Moga Fields)
Mystica-080 ([Animal] Snow Leopard Cat Fur)
Mystica-080 ([Animal] Sharky Seas)
Mystica-080 ( [Animal] Survivor's Imagination)
Mystica-080 ([Animal] Tunnu's Warmth)
Mystica-080 ([Animal] Thea’s Enchantment)
Killua_Z14 ([Animal] Strategic Moneylender)
Killua_Z14 ([Animal] Whimsical Sailor)
Killua_Z14 ([Animal] Practitioner of Crimson Arts)
Noie The Cat Lady ([Animal] Her Blue Pocket Paw)
Noie The Cat Lady ([Animal] Calm Fighter)
Noie The Cat Lady ([Animal] UFOh Noes)
Sayseeeen ([Animal] Courageous Knight)
luuminaria ([Animal] Taste of Fish)
luuminaria ([Animal] Nom Nom Zap)
luuminaria ([Animal] Sweet Candy Pop)
Noie The Cat Lady ([Animal] Toxic Snack Time + [Animal] Mothing to See)
Noie The Cat Lady ([Animal] Pandora's Beast)
Noie The Cat Lady ([Animal] Tiger Fur)
shiahxiah ([Animal] Moga Crystal Caves)
shiahxiah ([Animal] Little Miss Spring Detectives)
shiahxiah ([Animal] Passionate Stealthy Scouter)
Noie The Cat Lady ([Animal] Bashful Jonjon + [Animal] Diner Social)
Noie The Cat Lady ([Animal] Mint Puppy Fur + [Animal] Intelligent Mush Respect + [Animal] Scary Spooky Keymaster + [Animal] Moga Fire Caves)
Noie The Cat Lady ([Animal] Practitioner of Azure Arts)
shiahxiah ([Animal] SDPlus #542 Her Purrsuasion Play + [Animal] SDPlus #543 His Purrsuasion)
shiahxiah ([Animal] Punky Marionette Restrung)
Killua_Z14 ([Animal] Furbird)
Killua_Z14 ([Animal] Crimson Cat Breath)
Killua_Z14 ([Animal] North Kitten Star)
Deus de Charity ([Animal] Sharp Fencer's Salute + [Animal] Cutie Saddle Bronco)
Deus de Charity ([Animal] Bitter Sailor)
Deus de Charity ([Animal] Light Curled Bangs + [Animal] Playful Tantaro)
Noie The Cat Lady ([Animal] Toxic Snack Time)
Noie The Cat Lady ([Animal] UFOh Noes + [Animal] Angelic Egg)
Noie The Cat Lady ([Animal] Furious Cutthroat Ringmaster)
Killua_Z14 ([Animal] Moga Deserts +[Animal] Saddle Bronco + [Animal] Chocolate Cherry Social)
Killua_Z14 ([Animal] Black Diamond + [Animal] Strawberry Social)
Killua_Z14 )[Animal] Scary Spooky Keymaster + [Animal] Magnifique Cirque)
Deus de Charity ([Animal] The 16 Bit Knight)
Deus de Charity ([Animal] Peppy Penny)
Deus de Charity ([Animal] Sweet Candy Pop)
shiahxiah ([Animal] Blissful Forest Fawns)
shiahxiah ([Animal] Little Miss Spring)
shiahxiah ([Animal] Creme Velours + [Animal] Playful Kurochan)
shiahxiah ([Animal] Astra: Vivid Breeze + [Animal] Fiery Roost)
shiahxiah ([Animal] Astra: Galvanized Energy Bubble + [Animal] Mothing to See)
Deus de Charity ([Animal] Obsessive Maomao + [Animal] Shattered Star)
Deus de Charity (Animal] Pale Blue Bunny Fur)
Deus de Charity (Animal] Red Panda Fur + [Animal] Sunrise Forest Fawn)
Deus de Charity ([Animal] Sun Bear Fur + [Animal] Vic's Abomination)
shiahxiah ([Animal] Furbird)
shiahxiah ([Animal] Astra: Verdant Waltz + [Animal] Bashful Bailey)
Deus de Charity ([Animal] Creme Velours)
Deus de Charity ([Animal] Purrfect Henchman)
Deus de Charity ([Animal] Ice Crystal Pave Gown + [Animal] Leopard Cat Fur + [Animal] Scary Spooky Keymaster)
shiahxiah ([Animal] October's Witch)
shiahxiah ( [Animal] Food Fight Bundle)
Shiahxiah ([Animal] A Little Diabolical)
Shiahxiah ([Animal] Ni Hao Dumpling + [Animal] Berry the Grunge Kitten)
Listless ([Animal] Spring Hopper)
Listless ([Animal] Princess of the World)
Listless ([Animal] Practitioner of Azure Arts)
Aquatorrent ([Animal] Ribbon Spinner + [Animal] Toxic Biter)
Aquatorrent ([Animal] Hover Into The Summer)
Aquatorrent ([Animal] Strawberry Social + [Animal] Magnifique Cirque)
Killua_Z14 ([Animal] Sugar Sailor + [Animal] A Little Beastly)
Aquatorrent ([Animal] Hover Into Citrus Summer + [Animal] Plum's Social)
Aquatorrent ([Animal] North Star Penguin + [Animal] Elle's Versatility)
Aquatorrent ([Animal] Strict Boardroom Beast + [Animal] Cherry Red Reindeer + [Animal] Dashing Sarabande)
Aquatorrent ([Animal] North Kitten Star + [Animal] Chocolate Puppy Fur)
Aquatorrent ([Animal] Ruby Dust)
Aquatorrent ([Animal] Brown Tabby Cat Fur + [Animal] Sugarflake)
Killua_Z14 ([Animal] Wonderland of Animals Bundle + [Animal] Astra: Sugar Crystal Bubblepop)
Killua_Z14 (Animal] Crimson Spector Shoujo + [Animal] Intelligent Mush Respect + [Animal] Scary Spooky Keymaster)
Killua_Z14 ([Animal] Mr. Froguccino)
Aquatorrent (Purrsuasion Play 2nd Gen.)
Aquatorrent (Animal] Pumpkin Social + [Animal] Strategic Moneylender + More Animals!!)
Aquatorrent ([Animal] Spooky Paw Bundle + [Animal] Scary Spooky Keymaster + [Animal] Intelligent Mush Respect)

DAILY SPECIALS

Mystica-080 (Astra: Orange and Black Demonic Angel Mini Wings + Astra: Whipping Periwinkle Devil Tail + Periwinkle Riding Hood + Peter’s Vigor)
Lady_Vengeance-kazi (Stag March + Dark Inner Strength)
Mystica-080 (200M)
Mystica-080 (300M)
Lady_Vengeance-kazi (Dark Axe Wielder Style + Emoji Style)
Mystica-080 ([Animal] Whimsical Sailor + [Animal] Wings of Darkness + That Bruised Hooligan Boy + Take You For a Run)
shiahxiah (Wary Omen + Spring 2014 Men's Collection + Astra: Horns of White Noise + [Animal] Astra: Strawberry Bubblepop + Impression of a Deer + Golden Admirer + 300M)
Lady_Vengeance-kazi (350M)
Sayseeeen (Deceitful Death Game + His Sorrow)
Lady_Vengeance-kazi (300M)
Mystica-080 (Beyond Magenta + Bearly Cold)
Sayseeeen (Zom Bea + Brain Games)
shiahxiah (His Animosity + Heavenly Passion Red Lace)
Mystica-080 (300M)
Sayseeeen (Starlit Promise + [Animal] Vic's Abomination + Blue Marionette Restrung + [Animal] Sharp Fencer's Salute)
Lady_Vengeance-kazi (Saccharine Sugarflake + White Bishop Mage)
Noie The Cat Lady (Little Pond Chingwa + Cool Fountain Fairy's Hair + Astra: Dark Spectrum)
Killua_Z14 (300M)
Sayseeeen (Astra: Horns of White Noise + Deer John)
Mystica-080 (Bearly Cold + Divine Oni Kai)
Nippiga ( Royal Jelly-Bee+ His Anguish)
Lady_Vengeance-kazi (Princess of Rage + Princess of Dark Chocolate Cakes)
Sayseeeen (Royal Assassin + [Animal] Astra: Strawberry Bubbletop)
Mystica-080 (300M)
Sayseeeen (Vivious Shadow Virus + Truffle Man)
Noie The Cat Lady (Cesi the Gorgon Griffon + Oversized Prize)
Lady_Vengeance-kazi (Princess of Rage + Nagashi Onichan)
Lady_Vengeance-kazi (Saintly Intentions + Bold Tamer)
shiahxiah (300M)
Sayseeeen (300M)
Lady_Vengeance-kazi (Ryuusei Darling + Astra: Red Glowing Forehead Moon + Fafnir Biancareina)
luuminaria (Cassiopeia Sweetheart + Briar Rose Eclipse + Thief of the Forest + 100M)
Nippiga (Cold Natured Artist + Matcha Anko)
Lady_Vengeance-kazi (250M)
shiahxiah (Primrose Grove + Beautiful Rapunzel's Braided Hair)
Noie The Cat Lady (Persecuted Halfbreed Adeline + Maneki Nekomata)
Killua_Z14 (Antique Oilstained Conductor + Selaphiel's Wings)
delicateIy (Fic Writer + Cassiopeia Boo)
Noie The Cat Lady ([Animal] Lori The Pumpkin Vamp)
shiahxiah (Fading Love + Doufu Hua)
Noie The Cat Lady (Religieuse Supplication + Golden Admirer)
Noie The Cat Lady (Astra: Whistling Impression + Prince of the Library)
Killua_Z14 (Brawny Boy Style + Ecarte's Brilliant Style)
Deus de Charity (Male Zombie Snagged + [Animal] Patient Death + [Animal] November Feels + 100M500M for being late...)
Noie The Cat Lady (School Tyrant + Charming Majokko Dorobo + Natural Nightmare Ponytails)
Killua_Z14 (Princess of my Heart + Prince Antoine)
Deus de Charity (Jack-o-lantern Strut + Street Painter's Desire)
Deus de Charity ([Animal] Curious Cozy Chick)
Deus de Charity (Heaven Help My Wallet + 200M)
Deus de Charity (Chemical Love)
Deus de Charity (Cool Kricket Hair + Silver Borealis Crown)
shiahxiah ([Animal] Let's Go Exploring + Ryuusei Precious)
Deus de Charity (Astra: Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies + Astra: Rainbow Radiance)
Deus de Charity (Spring Court Coronation + Astro Liner)
shiahxiah (Astra: Evening Cruising Cumulus + Astra: Electrified Energy Ball)
Deus de Charity (School Thug + Crimson Puppeteer)
Teleia Patricia (Silkrose Stroll)
Teleia Patricia (Lost Dystopian Scrapper + Star Tailer)
Teleia Patricia (300M)
QueerxCore (Cassiopeia Sweetheart + Cassiopeia Boo)
shiahxiah (Astra: Rainbow Radiance + Renard's Cool Flowing Hair*)
Noie The Cat Lady (100M + Spring Court Coronation)
Noie The Cat Lady (A Touch of Orange + Crimson Puppeteer)
Deus de Charity (Deneb's Swan)
listless (Rapunzel's Braided Hair)
listless (250M +Scheherazade's Dance + Mistress Estelle)
shiahxiah (250M + Silver Fox)
Listless (Frigid Jackalbeast + Astra: Mini Pink Flapping Angel Wings)
Aquatorrent (Miss Invigorating Spring + Sassy Bass)
Listless (Blossoming Sumiko)
ii debonair ii (Brisk Stroll)
Aquatorrent (150M)
iistless ( 100M + [Animal] Lavender Bear Fur )
Aquatorrent (A Wyld Horse + OK!pop Backdrop)
Aquatorrent (Aika's Fine Garden)
Aquatorrent (Adorable Triplet)
aquatorrent (350M)
aquatorrent (150M + [Animal] Hover into Bright Summer)
aquatorent (100M + Annual Songbird)
aquatorrent (Divine Gatekeeper)
Killua_Z14 (200M + Virgil Rosenburg)
Aquatorrent (Brisk Thoughtful Groom)
Aquatorrent (250M)
aquatorrent (Greedy Fafnir)
aquatorrent ( March + Sloth March + Mr. Naopire March)
aquatorrent (200M)
aquatorrent (250M)
Aquatorrent (Ryuusei Precious + Wanderer in Spades + Virgil Rosenburg)
aquatorrent (300M)
aquatorrent (Ornith Philosopher)
Aquatorrent ([Animal] Patient Death + Truffle Man + Winter 2014 Men's Collection)
aquatorrent (Errant Son)
aquatorrent (Zoku Inari's Beads (Yugure no Tama))
aquatorrent (Kozy Kotatsu + Noble Nuptial Tea + Astra: Hulk-kun the French Bulldog + Astra: Crying Emote + Astra: Dancing Blue Flower + Coy Shushui + Poised Blind Monk + 200M)

QUOTE GAME/MATCH ME

LSA Birthday Quote 1: shiahxiah (Eye Flare Bright, Hook's Barbarity, Demonic Style, Cosmic Messanger, Astra: Cream Demonic Backwings, Princess of the Forest, [Animal] Gino's Short Cut, Detailed Inspector, GPD Deputy, Affectionate Sprout, Alister's Fascination and Candy Corn Triple Scare).
Halloween Quote: Killua_Z14 (Tora March)
Lunar New Year: Deus de Charity (19,038,462,000G) and shiahxiah (461,539,000G).
Weekly Quote: Noie The Cat Lady (Dark Axe Wielder Style, Mixed Chocolate Godina and Grape Godina)
shiahxiah (Mauve Thunder Strike)
Chikonite Change of Pace: shiahxiah (7B), banitabanana (5B) and Killua_Z14 (3B).
EasterQuote Me (5B): skihi_person, shiahxiah and ShynSilentOne.
Hello Quote: Deus de Charity (Plumberry Godina, A New Phase, Prince of Pure Roses, Princess of Neptune, Juno's Topaz Lace, Casual Cephei, Twilight Star Sister, Peter's Boyhood, [Animal] Bitter Sailor, Fresh Spring Hopper, Princess Golden Fan and Heliotrope Marionette Restrung + 500M).
Paws Quote
Paws Quote 2

MONTHLY RAFFLE

* Bonus Slot Owner = 500M
ROUND 23: Killua_Z14 (Daring Cerebranaut Cadet + Spiritual Geisha + Innocent Thrall), Deus de Charity (*500M + Oh Sweet Brother) and Mystica-080 (200M + Beyond Rose).
ROUND 24: shiahxiah (Faithful Rookie + Glamorous Instaselfie). Consolation of 500M and Prizes: Regular - Mystica-080 (Kit the Mischief Maker), Noie The Cat Lady (Wicked Cherub), Killua_Z14 (Feisty Sullen Lullaby) and Lady_Vengeance-kazi (Mysterious Student F) / Non-Regular - Sayseeeen (Jack Frost), Luuminaria (Rebellious Bat Connection) and Nippiga (Heavenly Progeny Daedalus' Revolt).
ROUND 25: shiahxiah (Cottontail Culinarian and Empress Cotton). CONSO: Noie The Cat Lady (500M) / QueerxCore and II w o n w o o II (250M).
ROUND 26 (Main Raffle + Special Raffle): Killua_Z14 (Angelica and Matsuriko no Glay + Apprentice Charm 2nd Gen). CONSO: Noie The Cat Lady (500M and Hostess of Illogical Tea + Zenko), Deus de Charity (250M and Aye Aye Domineer Lassie + *Peppy Qi Luola) and shiahxiah (250M and Anarchist's Turbulent End + Deputy Fairchild).
ROUND 27: Killua_Z14 (Sumi's Vigorous Outcast + Bubblegum Lady Lucie + Seven Day Love). CONSO: Noie The Cat Lady (500M and Medical Angel Nyanko) and Deus de Charity (250M and Dark Rainbow Brilliance)
ROUND 28: Noie The Cat Lady (Strawberry Kumahime). CONSO: Deus de Charity (250M + Priss Sea) and shiahxiah (250M + Herbalist Aisha).
ROUND 29: Deus de Charity (Spicy Doufu Hua + Chrysanthe’s Fountain). CONSO: Noie The Cat Lady (500M + Beyond Saturn) and shiahxiah (250M + King of Crystals).
ROUND 30: Deus de Charity (Imperious Starlight+Ashen Marionette). CONSO: Noie The Cat Lady (250M+Dame Knightingale).
ROUND 31: QueerxCore (Afternoon Lotus + Mr. Panda March ). CONSO: Noie the Cat Lady (500M + Dirge's Incantation).
ROUND 32: Noie the Cat Lady ([Animal] Paint Kid + Ghost Deranged). CONSO: shiahxiah (250M + Wintry Spirit Reborn).
ROUND 33 + 34: Deus de Charity (Naughty Petit Lapin + My Blue Bubblegum Heart + Pushing Bright Pixels + [Animal] Painted Spirit). CONSO: shiahxiah (1B + Metal's Last Hope) and Noie the Cat Lady (500M + North Kitten Star).
ROUND 35: 3rd Anniversary Special - Everyone wins! ULTIMATE WINNER: aquatorrent (Capricious Clyde + Cotton Candy Rabittan), Killua_Z14 (Bubblegum Creme + 1B + Cuddly Monster and Me), listless ([Animal] Her Pocket Paw 2nd Gen + 1B), shiahxiah (Festive Coffee Cake + 2.5B + Lulu) and Noie The Cat Lady (Apprentice Allure +3.5B + Supreme Student President)
REGULARS SPECIAL RAFFLE: Deus de Charity (20B + an item worth 199gc ~Bargain Bin + Nom Nom Roar). OTHERS: Noie The Cat Lady (Gaia Goddess), Shiahxiah (Scarlet Rose, Garden Fae and Night Queen Nari) and Killua_Z14 (Bad Blood Wolf).

SPECIAL EVENTS

RANDOM PRIZES/GIFTS

500M Thank You Gifts: Deus de Charity, Lady_Vengeance-kazi and Killua_Z14.
250M Welcome Gifts: Mystica-080.
Final Thank You Gifts: Deus de Charity (Keiko's Blueberry Cake), Killua_z14 (Cinnabunilla), shiahxiah (Golden Uniform) and Noie The Cat Lady (Fluffy Qi Luola) , aquatorrent (Sweet Monster and Me) and Iistless (Princeless Princess), Anamosa Valentine (Obsessive Dedication) and chikonite (Purrela)

Lazy Pup

User Image

DON'T GET ON MY BAD SIDE!!
nobody yet! let's keep it this way!

Lazy Pup

User Image

in
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/k2lp57a][img]http://i.imgur.com/82jxCuc.gif[/img][/url]

out
Firegirl's Art Shop

User Image

User Image - User Image - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - User Image

Lazy Pup

- - - - - - - - - - - σ ρ є η - - - - - - - - - -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas