Welcome to Gaia! ::

What you can do at Little Something Academy aka LSA?

P4: Want to be a regular member? Just be active for two months~ 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
P5: Need an avi art? Head to Art Room, find Ms.Choco! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P6: Let's play games and win some prizes! 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
P7: Come roll a dice to win paw items. 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
P8: Hungry for more items? Check out the menu board! 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 3 ]
P9: Look out for this cute rabbit and catch it fast! 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
P10: Bump! Bump! Bump! for our Monthly Raffle. 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
Be nice and you will be surprised! ^^ 0.61290322580645 61.3% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]

Yuka-chin
It's about time...
ABOUT TIME TO DISCO
*raves

Brainsplode's Significant Otter

Deus de Charity
well regardless, there would be the same amount of cars surprised
if you bought a new car, how could you drive 2 at once? lol

i think its funny though that at the moment, smart cars have only gotten into accidents due to human interference, xD

haha, that's true, unless you bought the car for other people xd

well, if the car can work properly (start and stop without crashing), i think the only thing that can make it crash is something that's super fast that can't be captured by the car and that's usually because of humans so... xd
aquatorrent

Deus de Charity
well regardless, there would be the same amount of cars surprised
if you bought a new car, how could you drive 2 at once? lol

i think its funny though that at the moment, smart cars have only gotten into accidents due to human interference, xD

haha, that's true, unless you bought the car for other people xd

well, if the car can work properly (start and stop without crashing), i think the only thing that can make it crash is something that's super fast that can't be captured by the car and that's usually because of humans so... xd

yea the crashes were usually when humans had stepped in to control the car in some way

so how have you been?

Deus de Charity
yea the crashes were usually when humans had stepped in to control the car in some way

so how have you been?
      it's such a pity to see that machines can drive better than humans User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there's nothing much going on here actually, but i decided to stop playing rng since i'm being less productive lately. i'm gonna miss those rngs though User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
aquatorrent

Deus de Charity

so how have you been?
      it's such a pity to see that machines can drive better than humans User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there's nothing much going on here actually, but i decided to stop playing rng since i'm being less productive lately. i'm gonna miss those rngs though User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well i mean, all car accidents are from user error in some form anyway
people hurt themselves with innocent objects all the time, of course we would ******** up if you give us something bigger and more lethal, lol.

lol, so thats why xD;;
i feel kinda bad aha.
i feel like i need....to.. be more productive as well.. >A>;;
LSacademycharity
User Image
Quote this post and tell me which pet you desired to own!
1 Dionaesil 6th Gen + Radio Jack
2 Strawberry Sundae Sweets + Cookie Boots
3 Ailu the Bear + Qi Harayama + Kepler-22b + Twinkle the Space Goat
4 Papaya the Crocotta Pup + Astra: Koji the Red Fox + White Grunny + Ramune

Note: I only have one each so make sure you don't pick the same number as the person before you!
4~? if its still available~ i know its been a few days

Deus de Charity
well i mean, all car accidents are from user error in some form anyway
people hurt themselves with innocent objects all the time, of course we would ******** up if you give us something bigger and more lethal, lol.

lol, so thats why xD;;
i feel kinda bad aha.
i feel like i need....to.. be more productive as well.. &A&;;

that's true. people makes mistake after all User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nah, don't be! i'm actually got quite addicted to rng and i admit it's very fun. it's just that.. after thinking back, i haven't done much in the past few weeks so i decided to be more productive and stop the rng thingy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      i might come back to do it when i got some free time though, because it's very fun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but for now.. i'll just chat and perhaps participate on some contests in the weekends. there are a lot of halloween contests to participate in lately User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Generous Hoarder

LSA Graduation Ceremony

To
Our beloved regulars who are still active until today;
Deus de Charity, Killua_z14, shiahxiah and Noie The Cat Lady.

valued visitors;
aquatorrent and Iistless.

lovely bumper;
Anamosa Valentine.

and also our dearest member;
chikonite

Thank you so much for being a part of LSA and we wish you all the best!

Little Something Academy is now officially closed!

Lazy Pup

*waves* sayonara!

Beloved Torii

Bye everyone! *waves*
*teary eyed
*throws my hat in the air

I MADE IT MOOOOOMMMM

ps; thank you guys for everythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing ;A;`

Invisible Chum

Thanks for everything! crying

niqht sky's Queen

Blessed Gaian

XXXXXXXXXXXXUnlit

Always sad to see a charity close. Thank you for helping people for 3 years! <33

yum_cupcake yum_puddi yum_strawberry
When it is dark enough, you can see the stars

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas